Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida and Ichigo: 18 themes of Love (or something like it) ❯ Pillow Talk ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Pillow Talk
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Rating: PG-15? 16?
Summary: Ishida muses
Warnings: Uh...cuddling...only...uh....more friendly. No details, though, sorry.
Disclaimer: Sadly they're not mine, I just like to play with them, then return them only slightly rumpled and stained.
 
6) Cigarettes
 
"Why do you think people smoke after sex?"
 
"Hm?" Ichigo was broken from the almost hypnotic daze he was in at the sound of Ishida's voice. "What?"
 
"Why would someone want to smoke after sex? Why chase away the scent of sex still lingering in the air? Or the taste of their lover on their tongue? Why ruin that with burned tobacco and tar?"
 
Ichigo arched an eyebrow at Ishida. "Because that's what addicts do, Ishida. They use up one hit, so they take another. Simple as that."
 
"Oh, really?"
 
"Yeah... why are you looking at me like that?"
 
"I think it's time for my next hit."
 
"What?"
 
Ishida pounced on Ichigo, kissing him breathless before trailing those kisses lower.
 
Ichigo would admit that he enjoyed Ishida's "hits"... right after he was done begging for more.