Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida and Ichigo: 18 themes of Love (or something like it) ❯ Why Thinking Is A Bad Bad Thing ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Why Thinking Is A Bad Bad Thing
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Rating: PG-16
Summary: Ichigo thinks too much
Warnings: Ichigo's potty mouth
Disclaimer: Sadly they're not mine, I just like to play with them, then return them only slightly rumpled and stained.
 
15) Epiphany
 
Ichigo, contrary to popular belief, actually had a bad habit of over thinking things sometimes. He'd over think and over think and over think until he finally got fed up with himself and just stopped thinking altogether, lest he come to a conclusion that didn't involve getting violent in one way or another.
 
So with Kon stroking his hair in Rukia's absence, he began to think about his relationship with Ishida, one that originally started out as hormone-driven madness, then turned into a fuck buddy relationship of convenience and ended just as suddenly; Ichigo wanted to give Ishida space, waiting hopefully to see if Ishida would come back of his own free will before going to him and dragging his fool ass home; Ichigo slowly began to realize something, until finally, before he could stop it, he reached an epiphany.
 
Ichigo, somewhere along the way, had fallen in love with Ishida.
 
... Fuck.