Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida's Second Choice ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ishida’s Second Choice

by debbiechan

 

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own Bleach, but this story is, in part, a present for Kaeru-chan who turned nineteen on January 22, 2006, so Kubo Tite--listen here, you write your OWN IshiHime lemon action! ^^

Description: Yes, due to popular request, I’m continuing this story. Our pair is in the throes of new romance, and Ryuuken still hasn’t gotten an answer from his son. School truancy and lemony action!

Warnings: NC17 S-E-X. Yes, you read that right. And this fic is an IshiHime. PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO RYUUKEN IS OR UNLESS YOU DON’T MIND BEING SPOILED FOR MANGA OR ANIME. This part also contains specific spoilers for chapter 214.

 

 

 

Part Three

 

Ishida woke up late in the morning to see Inoue, dressed in her school uniform, standing over him. She was expecting that the two of them would breeze back to classes together after lunch, but Ishida quickly explained the notion of discretion to her. "So you just show up at school a half hour after I do," she suggested, and Ishida only smiled, swept his hand up the gray sock covering that shapely calf and knew precisely where Inoue (Orihime, Orihime--he would have to get used to referring to her as Orihime!) and he would be for the next few hours, and that place wasn’t school.

The previous night had been one excursion after another into First Love. Then, after one especially delightful round of cuddling, conversation and oral sex, Orihime had insisted that she was ready to lose her technical virginity. "I want to be penetrated," she had said with the utmost resolve. Ever cautious, Ishida had tried to talk her out of the notion, but her big lashes batted and her pretty voice begged, so Ishida had dressed and gone to buy vending machine condoms.

Orihime had been fast asleep when he returned. Glad to have an excuse to forgo the considerate lover role and just pass out, Ishida had dropped beside her with all his clothes still on. A few minutes later she had awakened, asking to at least look at the condoms even if they weren’t going to do the deed. The sight of a nude beauty ripping foil and fingering the little latex sex accessories inspired Ishida to go ahead with the penetration plan. That exercise, however, would not be as successful as the couple’s previous sexual encounters. After Orihime tolerated two fingers with squealing delight, Ishida tried to enter her with the requested appendage, and her immediate "ow, ow, ow" shut the whole endeavor down.

Holding her now--a vision dressed in a pleated skirt and red-bowed blouse in the plain light of a school day--Ishida wondered if a loss of virginity had actually happened. Would she want to try again? Did it matter? The intimacy between them felt so strong that Ishida could not imagine it becoming any stronger. How did people survive feeling this attached? She was his love.

"I don’t ever want to go back to school," Orihime said between kisses.

"I was thinking the same thing," Ishida said and untied her bow.

"I just got dressed," Orihime said as he unsnapped her bra under her blouse. Anticipating that he still didn’t have the hang of buttons, she held up her arms, and Ishida pulled the blouse up and over her head.

"I don’t think we’re ever going wear clothes anymore, do you?" Ishida breathed.

Orihime was kneading her fingers across Ishida’s scalp. "Ishida Uryuu! Does that mean you won’t sew anymore?"

"I want to sew you lots and lots of dresses," Ishida said as they fell back on the rumpled futon. "I want to dress you in them and then take them off."

Although the pair had only become lovers the previous afternoon, Ishida felt a familiarity with the girl’s body that he didn’t feel with her first name. He could taste the shape of her pebbly nipple before he kissed it; he knew the exact place to press with his thumb as he fondled the moistness between her legs. Her whimpers, her sighs--they were no longer strange, but they were still exciting, and they guided him around and around a garden of intimacies.

She shuddered into a climax very quickly this time, and then--just as she had started to babble something about how Ishida's fingers were so long and maybe that’s why they worked better at masturbating her than her own--Orihime sat up and started to jerk her hips again. "It’s happening," she said, and Ishida slid his finger into her. His thumb and forefinger held a piece of slick flesh and rubbed. She threw her head back, hair dazzling in the daytime light, and came again.

In the midst of her thrashings, Ishida was able to insert three fingers to the bridge of his palm, and he told himself oh yes, it should be easier next time with the condom. She flailed and held onto his forearms. Her fingernails were blunt, but they managed to dig deep into his skin. Eventually she screamed (a freaky little Aieeeeeeeeeee!) and Ishida could not enjoy that expression of passion for fear that neighbors thought a murder was occurring.

After the girl dropped, glistening with satisfaction, to the futon. Ishida assumed that Orihime would be too tired to reciprocate for at least a few minutes--but no, the girl panted twice, three times, and wasted no more time before diving her face between Ishida’s legs.

Could entering her and pumping with his own hips actually be better than this? She was going down on him as if he were a whole serving tray of desserts. Ishida patted the bobbing head between his legs. "Inoue-san… I mean, Orihime… Can we try again? With the condom?"

"Hurts," said Orihime without opening her mouth. She was sucking slowly, and the word made a brief hot hum against Ishida’s already escalating pleasure.

"Maybe--" Ishida lost his thought for a second and gasped. Orihime didn’t suck on him with a regular rhythm. She stopped and started and drove him insane. She was licking in tiny laps now--tasting beads of wetness as they appeared. He wanted desperately to control the pleasure himself. "Let’s try again. I think you’re--aah!--more opened up there now."

He didn’t expect her to agree and was just about to beg when she lifted her face from her ministrations and gave him an earnest look. "You think?"

"I don’t know, Orihime." Ishida felt a little guilty for wanting so badly to fuck his girlfriend. "I really want to do it, but I promise I’ll stop if it hurts you again."

She looked thoughtful. "Ok, but let me put the condom on. I want to see if I can put it on with my mouth like I read about once."

Ishida wondered what he had ever done to deserve this wonderful girl in his life.

"I don’t know, Orihime," he said in a quiet voice. "These kind have spermicide on the outside and probably taste bad."

"Things that taste bad to other people don’t taste bad to me," Orihime offered.

"Orihime." He cupped her chin in his hand and felt like his heart was going to burst before any other aroused part of his body did. "Aren’t you tired or sleepy or anything like that? "

Smiling, she shook her head, and Ishida reached across the floor for one of the silvery squares scattered there. He prepared himself in an instant and then hovered over Orihime to attempt, once again, simple missionary position intercourse.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I‘m always alright when I’m with you," she said, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his thighs. Then Ishida pushed with one long gliding motion into….

Heaven.

"Not hurting?" he asked. It had been too easy.

"Not hurting," she said. "Feels weird, though."

"Weird? How?"

"Like there’s something inside me," she said, and her words made them both laugh. "Go ahead," she added, still giggling, "move around in there."

He didn’t right away. First he kissed her mouth and felt his tongue lying against her teeth the way his lower body was lying against hers. The warmth was amazing; Ishida felt like he had never fit anywhere so perfectly in his life.

When he started to move, she was not feeling the same physical delight that he was feeling. He could tell because her face wasn’t flushed, and her eyes were round and alert; she wasn’t wearing that slant-eyed, lost-in-pleasure expression. He kept waiting for the sighs that told him he was doing something to arouse her, but they never came….

"It’s okay," said Orihime as Ishida continued to rock against her. She brushed his hair from his face and ran her thumb across the bottom lip of his open mouth. "I think I’m all tired out finally."

She was the kindest person he had ever known. It was certainly an odd time to think of his father, but the idea occurred to Ishida that for every time his father had an opportunity to praise, an insult followed. Every time Orihime had an opportunity to criticize, she was kind. Neither insults or kindnesses had ever made much difference to Ishida in his life; he had a strong sense of self-worth and what most people would have considered an intelligent self-appraisal of his attributes and faults. He didn’t need to be told "it’s okay."

Yet, as he rocked against the most beautiful girl in the world and knew the deepest pleasure possible in his groin and in his heart, "it’s okay" was exactly how he felt. There was no urgency, no blind passion. Ishida felt his face burn and his pulse quicken as he increased his pace, but the overall sensation was one of floating happiness.

"I love you," he said.

Orihime hugged him and pressed her lips against his ear. "I love you too."

Her fingertips began to skim across his bare back. Ishida dropped his face against Orihime’s neck and began to thrust with more sharp deliberation. Orihime instinctively raised her legs so he could thrust deeper. He could feel her breasts smashed against his chest and her thighs sweeping past his hips and coming to rest against his ribs.

Deeper. He wanted to go deeper. He raised himself off Orihime’s body and put a hand under each of her thighs.

There were no lines of discomfort--or pleasure for that matter--on her peaceful face, but he had to ask. "Are you--are you okay?"

She nodded.

Oh, she looked so beautiful with her long hair spread in waves across the white futon. Ishida lifted her thighs higher so that she was bent almost in half, and he pushed and pushed against the delicious center of her body. He could hear himself moaning. He wanted to be making a sound other than some stupid moan, so he forced himself to shape the word "Orihime" in his mouth. "Orihime," he said, and the name itself was a moan. "Ohhhh-rihime. Ohhhh-rihime."

"Uryuu," she answered and reached to pet his chest with her fingertips.

Mouth open, chest heaving, on the verge of release, he looked into her eyes and saw the first glimmers of arousal there. She was enjoying watching his pleasure. His head snapped back as the start of the orgasm hit him, and then his head fell forward. His body shook, and he felt himself empty into the condom. He dropped Orihime’s thighs and then dropped himself on her body.

It seemed like a whole hour later when his own breathing stopped being an overwhelming noise, but if Ishida had learned anything about lovemaking in the past twenty-four hours, it was that time turned inside out.

"Oh sorry," he said, rolling himself off Orihime’s body. "I must have been smothering you."

"Not at all," she said. "You’re not a heavy person."

They kissed and exchanged endearments, and then there was the matter of the condom. Of course Orihime wanted to inspect it, and Ishida was amused that she was in no hurry to throw it away. He actually began to suspect she was going to put it in a scrapbook or something like that when she rose and began to pick up clothes.

"I suppose I won’t be needing this until tomorrow," she said, holding up her school blouse.

Ishida rolled on his back and smiled lightly at the ceiling. Time indeed had stopped. Would there ever even be a tomorrow?

 

**

 

Inevitably, though, tomorrow came. Ishida found himself sitting in his father’s waiting room. Even though the receptionist had cooed over his appearance and waved him through to the office, Ryuuken had sent his son out again. It was just like Ryuuken to make his own son wait because there were reports to be reviewed.

"It great to see you," the receptionist said. "You’ve gotten so tall." She offered him a whole box of chocolates she kept in her desk and said something about his being too skinny.

Ishida was trying to filter himself back into the World of the Ordinary, a place where, apparently, there was no Orihime. The whole day at school Ishida had managed to catch glimpses of his lover--she was that striking girl standing by the pencil sharpener; she was the giggling girl offering seaweed muffins to a crowd at lunch; she was the voluptuous form answering an algebra problem on the blackboard--but the wild happiness-inducing intimacy wasn’t there. He had not been able to speak to her, let alone touch her.

Then--oh joy!--Ishida had discovered that Karate Girl had some sort of team meet after school, and Inoue Orihime didn’t have anyone to walk her home! Ishida Uryuu had volunteered. In front Sado-kun and Asano and all the students. "Inoue-san, I will walk you home." No one had batted an eye, but Ishida had felt the resonance of "you will know me as her boyfriend" beginning to enter his social landscape.

"Darling?" It was the receptionist. She had the world’s most annoying voice. "Uryuu-chan, are you sure you don’t want any chocolate? I’ve got gum too. Gum?"

"No, thank you."

"Your father will see you soon. He’s just so obsessive about getting those reports done on time. I always tell him that no one will notice if he’s a few days late, but…."

Ishida glanced at the glossy magazines on the end table next to him. This was the world for which his father had forsaken life as a Quincy. What did it mean that his father wanted to restore his son’s powers? Did it mean that Ryuuken was going to rethink his anti-Quincy position? Surely Ryuuken didn’t care about the outcome of the coming war with Aizen; if he had truly been concerned about his son’s welfare, he should have known that a powerless human Uryuu was less likely to be targeted than a powerful Quincy Uryuu.

Ishida shifted in his seat. Orihime had told him to get back to his father as soon as possible--in case Ishida Ryuuken decided to withdraw his offer. She knew how much the Quincy identity meant to Ishida, and oddly, she seemed to have a foolish faith in the father as well. "He has to care for you," Orihime had said on the walk home from school. "You’re his son."

As for Ishida’s lost ability, the one that destroyed Death and would have frightened any other girlfriend, Orihime knew that he would not abuse it. She told him that she had seen him use it wisely in Soul Society. "You didn’t kill that projectiles expert. You ran and ran around with me when you could've easily fought to defend yourself. You’re a good person, Uryuu. You should be a great Quincy."

Her faith in him had been so touching that Ishida had stopped at her doorway and turned to face her with a strange tightness in his throat. It was bright afternoon, and he had not planned on touching her in any way until they were inside her apartment. But at those words, You’re a good person, Uryuu. You should be a great Quincy, Ishida knew he had to kiss her or risk tears falling out of his eyes.

No sooner had he cupped her face in his hands than she threw her arms around him. A gust of wind blew at the same moment, sending fall leaves flying by their faces. Ishida had felt a coolness settle in his emotions, a great pride in his girlfriend rise in his chest. "Yes," he had murmured after breaking the kiss. "I have to go to Ryuuken now. I have to go."

"I know!" Orihime had whispered. "Don’t you dare come in this apartment or else we’ll be on the floor rolling around and stuff for weeks and weeks, and your father will think you’ve forgotten him!"

Ishida smiled at the memory, and his father’s receptionist, obviously not at all used to the sight of a smiling Ishida Uryuu, made an odd cooing sound again. "Oooh, Uryuu-chan, you’ve become a happy boy, haven’t you? Maybe you can bring some sunshine into your father’s dark office. The man works too hard. He--"

The office door swung open. Ryuuken was holding the doorknob. He was wearing a doctor’s white jacket over his gray suit, so Ishida knew that he had made hospital rounds today and seen patients besides doing administrative work. Ryuuken looked tired. He always looked tired, though. There were dark circles under his light blue eyes.

"So you’ve come," he said to his son. "Step inside, Uryuu. I only have a few minutes before I have to meet with someone else."

Once inside his father’s office, Ishida wasted no words. "I want to regain my Quincy powers," he said.

"And?" His father’s look was icy calm.

"I swear to never associate with Shinigami again," Ishida said.

"Yes," said Ryuuken. "Very good." He pressed a button on his desk phone. "Keiko, will you please inform my son’s school that he will not be attending for an undetermined period of time."

"Are you requesting a leave of absence for Uryuu?" came the receptionist’s voice.

"No, I taking a leave of absence for him. I don’t want anyone reporting truancy. My son has excellent grades. Going to school is merely an exercise in socialization for him."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. Cancel today’s appointments. Uryuu and I are going on an extended trip. I don’t know how long we’ll be gone, but tell all parties to whom I’m obliged for the next few weeks that I can not be contacted--"

"Oh how lovely!" came the receptionist’s voice. "You and Uryuu are going to bond! If you ask me, Ishida-san, you were long overdue a vacation, and--"

"Tell anyone who asks that you have no idea where Uryuu and I went on this… vacation," said Ryuuken, and he shut off the speaker.

When Ryuuken faced him again, Ishida knew better than to ask where they were going. He was a little concerned, though, about their having to leave right away.

"Don’t tell me you haven’t felt it, Uryuu," said Ryuuken. "And here I thought you prided yourself on your sensing ability. Pathetic. Even with no reiatsu you should be able to sense--"

At that moment, Ishida did feel it. A rumbling of enormous spirit power. It had been building for some time--only sitting in the waiting room and daydreaming about Orihime had somehow kept Ishida from perceiving it.

"I have somewhere for you to train," Ryuuken said, apparently unfazed by the thundering presence of an unknown enemy. "It’s a place designed of spirit-synthesized silver and spirit-synthesized glass. No one can detect your reiatsu if you are behind it, although, if you are as sensitive as my father always claimed you were, you may be able to detect reiatsu while training there."

Ishida felt a great wind blow across a field of spirit threads. Death had just happened. The deaths of so many--

Karate Girl? Ishida put his hand against the wall to steady himself. "People are--"he began. "Who is killing them?"

"The goings on of Shinigami are not your concern, Uryuu."

As Ishida looked into his father’s cold eyes and continued to feel random spikes of reiatsu flaming over an area of souls, he knew he couldn’t help anyway--he had no power.

Then, as the thought came to him that there was someone who did have power who would be running to the scene to help, to heal, Ishida knew he had made the wrong choice in accepting his father’s offer.

Orihime! Please don’t go there!

But there was nothing he could do to stop her.

 

END

Moving along in canon here--I may continue this story as Kubo gives us more detail about what Ishida’s training entails. I was very excited about the silver and glass place shown in chapter 214, and we don’t know what Ishida sensed before he felt the enemy vanquished. No doubt he felt Orihime being injured. There’s another chapter right there.

This is really turning out to be quite an open-ended story. Of course, there’s another possible ending--Ishida flees his training to rescue Hime. Now, how would THAT change everything? ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

  < p>