Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida's Second Choice ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ishida’s Second Choice

by debbiechan

 

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own Bleach, but this story is, in part, a present for Kaeru-chan who turned nineteen on January 22, 2006, so Kubo Tite--listen here, you write your OWN IshiHime lemon! ^^

Description: Ishida x Orihime (what else do you expect from me? ^^) This story was written after a friend suggested that Orihime is not quite as innocent as she looks. I’m going off the canon track here to write a story where Ishida and Orihime hook up waaaay before anyone expects them to in the manga. Consider this: If Ishida discovers new "powers" in another arena of life *waggles eyebrows a la Groucho Marx* will he still take up his father’s proposal?

Warnings: NC17 S-E-X. Yes, you read that right. And this fic is an IshiHime. PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO RYUUKEN IS OR UNLESS YOU DON’T MIND BEING SPOILED FOR MANGA OR ANIME.

 

 

 

Part Two

Humming a happy tune, Inoue blotted semen out of Ishida’s trousers and underwear with a wet towel while Ishida sat, wearing only his unzipped school shirt and white socks, on the rumpled futon.

"It’s coming out easily," she said. "It’s kind of like spit. It shouldn’t take long to dry, either."

What an extraordinary girl, Ishida thought. Not merely for her beauty, natural intelligence, and healing powers, but because she managed a household (granted, it was a tiny household and she had forgotten to roll up the futon this morning) all alone. An orphan girl living off the meager fiscal support of far away relatives. It was hard enough for him (and he was a genius of management) to budget his tiny allowance for rent, utilities, and handicrafts projects meanwhile keeping up with schoolwork and housework, so he had to wonder how Inoue did it. She seemed so vulnerable and air-headed sometimes (example: she had forgotten to take off her shoes in true Japanese style at the front door; she was still wearing them, along with her gray skirt and kneesocks while standing perfectly topless at the sink). Ishida guessed that she relied on the kindness of friends the way he relied on his own critical judgment to navigate life. After all, Karate Girl walked her home every day, and Lesbian Girl had given her the manga about sex. It seemed, from this morning’s incident with the Hollow-boy, that Kurosaki and everyone else was willing to stand up to defend her honor if need be.

So…what was his role as her boyfriend supposed to be, exactly?

"There," said Inoue, spreading the damp clothes on the kitchen table next to the grocery bags. "They should be dry after dinner. I spill stuff on myself all the time so I should know."

"Inoue-san?"

"Orihime," she corrected him.

"Would you answer me one thing?"

"Anything." She turned to face him, looking like a goddess in her half-dressed disarray. Her skirt was turned all the way around so that the zipper was in front. Her nipples were flat now, round and shiny as coins. Evidently, Ishida’s loss of control had brought all erotic activity to a dead halt, and she wasn’t turned on anymore? Ishida had apologized so much that Inoue, wanting to help, had offered to clean his clothes right then and there.

"Orihime," said Ishida, still not comfortable calling her that, even though he felt just fine sitting half-nude with her in her apartment. "Did you ever… um…." How could he ask her if she was sexually experienced without questioning her… honor? "Yesterday, at the track field, would you have kissed me back if I were anyone else? I mean, you said you recently started getting interested in sex so…."

She was at his side in an instant. "No, no, no! Do you think I’m using you for sex?"

"No, I didn’t think that, but have you ever--?" Ishida didn’t know how to phrase the question. "Have you ever--?

"No, I’ve never kissed anyone else before." She shook her head vehemently. "I never even thought about kissing anyone else before--besides Kurosaki-kun, I mean. Oops." She covered her mouth with her hand. She stared at Ishida a moment to see how he was affected by that little declaration and when he showed no response, she uncovered her mouth. "I don’t think about Kurosaki-kun like that now." She smiled a hesitant, thin-lipped smile. "Have you ever kissed anyone else?"

"No," he said, amazed that she would even think he might have. His reputation as a loner was known in three school districts.

"What’s the matter? " Inoue put her hand on Ishida’s brow, and he cringed under her sympathy. "I cleaned the pants, so I guess it’s not the pants you were worried about."

She started stroking his temple as if it was something she had done all her life. Intimacy came so naturally to her that Ishida was in awe. "What’s wrong, Uryuu? You can tell me. I think I’m your girlfriend now, and that means I’m supposed to help you when you’re feeling down."

"Oh, I’m not feeling down," Ishida lied. "Not… really." Inoue was moving closer, her short gray skirt brushing his naked thigh. "Doesn’t it feel like everything is happening too fast?"

"I told you! It’s because we broke the secret code!" Inoue put her arms around him and began to nuzzle his jaw. "Didn’t you feel it? I thought you felt it." Her breath was warm on his neck.

Ishida still had no clue what Inoue was talking about when she referred to this secret code business, but he felt obliged to catch up on some sort of emotional intimacy between them before proceeding with any more physical intimacy. "Inoue-san," he said. "I believe you when you say that you are not interested in Kurosaki anymore, but I think there is something I should tell you before you agree to accept me as your… boyfriend."

"What?" Inoue had tucked her hands inside his collar and, in one sweeping gesture, pulled the whole shirt off by the sleeves. She was kissing his upper arm now, and the lyrical motions of her lower body were reminding Ishida of one the cats that had belonged to his father’s housekeeper. Junko-san (this was years ago) brought the cats in a picnic basket to the house when she came to clean, and while the fluffy one entertained itself with batting the curtains, the Siamese was always rubbing itself with sultry affection against Ishida.

"Inoue-san." Ishida felt the warmth of a new arousal between his legs. "Inoue-san, I--"

"Call me Orihime." She was sitting in his lap now. "Hey, look at that." She pointed between his legs. "It popped right up!"

"I don’t have my powers," Ishida said. "I lost my powers in Soul Society."

"I know," said Inoue and kissed his mouth. Her mouth was softer than it had been the first time he had felt it. There was a wet tenderness, less desperation. Ishida could feel his arousal against the thin fabric of her panties.

Wait a second…. She knows?

Ishida tore away from the kiss only to find that his hands had risen, independent of his will, to fondle those large exposed breasts. He was moving his fingers up and down in tempo with Inoue’s thighs rubbing against his leg. "Did you hear me? I lost my powers. My Quincy powers. I can no longer summon a bow. I can still sense the spirit world, but I can no longer--"

"I knew your reiatsu was different," Inoue breathed against his ear. "It’s alright. I don’t love you because you’re a Quincy. I’m here with you right now, like this, because you’re you."

Ishida was going to overlook that Inoue Orihime had said she loved him; he going to pass by the fact that her powers surpassed his if she could sense reiatsu so well; he was going to forget that only yesterday evening his father had told him that there was a way his Quincy powers could be restored but at a price. He was only going to enjoy the delight of holding the girl of his dreams in his arms.

"Orihime," he said in a sighing voice. He took her by the shoulders and kissed her deeply. Her soft hair fell over his fingers as he continued to lean into the kiss. His hands trailed down her shoulders and smoothed across her breasts, this time scissoring the nipples between his fingers. Inoue made a little squeaky sound into his kiss, and Ishida knew it was time for him to take charge.

He pulled out of the kiss and took Inoue Orihime by her naked shoulders. "Okay, this time is definitely going to be better," he said.

"Hmm?" Inoue gave him a heavy-lidded look. There was a half-smile on her face already.

"First," he said, "you should take off your shoes because they’re a little pointy."

"Oh!" Inoue looked over her shoulder and seemed to only now realize that she was still wearing them. "I’m sorry." She reached over to unbuckle one, and Ishida put his arm around her waist.

"Second, let’s get you as naked as I am." He unlatched the skirt, and Inoue, who had now removed both her shoes (but not her socks) stood upright to wriggle out of the skirt.

Her flower-print panties were right at his nose.

"You’re so beautiful," he said, thinking the remark was lame but that he really meant it. He really didn’t know what else to say in the presence of such an amazing body. Inoue’s hips were unusually small for such a chesty girl, and her legs were long, yet full and curvy.

"You’re beautiful too," Inoue said, and she touched the top of his head with her fingertips. "You’ve got the best haircut of anyone in the whole school."

For some reason, that remark made Ishida chuckle, and he had an overwhelming sense of okayness with the world and the girl standing before him. He put his hands on her hips and slowly, with all the reverence due such a young goddess, began to push the panties down with his fingers.

"Oh wow," said Inoue. "What are you doing?"

"I’m going to lick you there," he said. He kissed one hipbone and then the other.

Inoue giggled and patted his head. "This is just like the manga!"

When Ishida had pulled the panties to her knees and her brownish pubic hair was in his face, he felt his hands rise to clench her buttocks. He felt his fingertips kneading her skin. He rubbed one side of his face against her hair and thought that he understood now why Junko-san’s cat was so affectionate. It was happy. Ishida wanted to press and press against Inoue Orihime until he went clean through her love and kindness and came out the other side. Her presence was so warm and beautiful, and he wanted that presence to encompass him entirely.

But no, they couldn’t have "real" sex. Neither one of them was prepared for that. The oral adventure before them had some sort of cultural consent (from manga that both he and she read), but Ishida (who had been paying attention in Health class) knew that oral sex carried some of the physical risks of actual intercourse and certainly all of the emotional ones. He hesitated, even as he was kneeling before the Goddess of Desire. "This is what you want, right?" he asked, just to make sure. "You want me to lick you?"

"Oh wow, yes."

In the next moment he pulled her to the floor, and in the moment after that, the panties were thrown across the room and her legs were spread apart. Then he was kissing the insides of her thighs, kissing the soft hair, hesitating at probing deeper until she started to arch against his face, and he felt his tongue touch something slick.

There was no distinguishable taste, but her wetness had the texture of syrup. It was thicker than he had expected. He licked slowly at first, touching the wet folds with long laps and then withdrawing his tongue completely. Inoue was making sighing noises of a sort he hadn’t heard before. They weren’t squeaky or cooey noises, and Ishida loved the throaty sexiness of them.

He began to lick with more speed and insistence. He really didn’t know what he was doing, never having seen more than a still photo of the act of cunnilingus in magazines. In fact, the most explicit depiction of it he’d ever seen was in one of his father’s art books--the exaggerated profile of a man’s tongue going at it in an Edo-era woodblock print. Despite his inexperience, however, what Ishida was doing was being appreciated. Judging from Inoue’s sounds, what he was doing was being very, very much appreciated.

"Turn around," she said.

He didn’t understand.

She clutched his hair with both hands. That hurt his scalp a little. "Turn around," she said, "so I can do the same thing to you."

Ishida didn’t need to be asked twice but in the process of maneuvering himself into the requested position, he noticed that both he and Inoue still had their socks on. He would always remember that random observation, because in the next moment he would lose all hold on anything resembling ordinary rational functions. He would never remember the experience of the first time Inoue took him into her mouth as being anything other than a whirlwind of pleasure so intense it made him want to scream.

Was he screaming? He didn’t think so, but then again, at the moment, Inoue no longer had him in her mouth. She was licking him the way one would a lollipop, and there was a slight detention of ecstasy.

He really couldn’t focus on his end of the deal while he was being bombarded with so many new sensations, so he gave up licking Inoue and settled for hugging her knees and trying not to cry out while she went at him.

"Ah, ahhhh." It took all he had not to make weirder sounds.

She was a natural. One moment he was gasping for air and on the brink of release, and she knew to stop the licking. Then he would lie against her, panting, and she would begin to twirl wistful circles around his tip. "Mmmmmm," she said, "this is really good-tasting!" and he knew at that moment that it was going to take weeks and weeks of training to be able to bear this sort of pleasure without going insane.

He couldn’t help it; the next time she moved her lips up his whole length, he came.

It was a staggering orgasm, one that seemed to hit him from the outside. No sound came out of his open mouth, and he was dimly aware of smashing against Inoue’s legs as if having fallen from a great height. He groaned. He pulled away and lurched forward with one last reflexive motion that thrust deep into Inoue’s mouth. Then it was all over, and he lifted his face from the sweet sweaty flesh that was Inoue’s lower body and tried to remember how to breathe.

"Ah," he said. "Oh… I…." The moment seemed to merit some sort of dramatic pronouncement, but for once, Ishida didn’t have one. He honestly wanted to say "thank you, Inoue-san" but that would have sounded too strange so he just kept quiet.

"You taste like miso," came a breathless voice near his crotch.

"Miso?"

"It didn’t spill this time, so there’s nothing to clean up!"

"That’s…. " Ishida didn’t know what else to say. "That’s good."

He made a quick check of where he was and wasn’t pressing her with his elbows and knees. He wanted to ask if she was comfortable, but he didn’t want to sound prissy, not in this sort of situation. He seemed to know that Inoue would say she was fine, that he was worrying about nothing, so he just parted her legs again and made certain that his long hair was out of his own face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." She responded right away to his eager licking. The prettiest thing, he had decided, about Inoue’s voice was how appreciative it sounded.

He owed her at least two orgasms for his, so he set about this cunnilingus business with fierce intent.

Before long Ishida had discovered a little hooded area of flesh that made her jerk forward into his face. The more he lapped at it, the more she jerked. He decided to suck on it, much in the way he had sucked her nipples, and that was it. She was thrashing around and carrying on as if the roof and walls were caving in around them.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" (a throaty moan) "Eeeeeeeeeee" (a hissing sound) and "Oh, oh, oh!" (a series of delighted gasps).

Her orgasm lasted much longer than either of his.

Ishida’s sense of justice, however, was not satisfied. He figured he owed her a lot more merely for having invited him here … into her … heart?

Their heads lay on opposite ends of the futon for a while as Inoue recovered her breath. Even though he couldn’t see her face, Ishida knew it was blissful. Wasn’t everything about this intimacy blissful? Now he knew what all those goofy love songs on the radio were talking about. He had never imagined such happiness. He loved her, loved her, loved her.

"That was the most amazing thing ever, Ishida-kun," came Inoue’s voice from the other side of the futon.

"Uryuu," he corrected her and he crawled to find her face to kiss.

**

It was early fall and still warm so Inoue didn’t think to put on a robe or any clothes while she was stir-frying vegetables. Ishida always felt chilled and had wrapped himself in a sheet.

"I’m making just plain rice and vegetables," Inoue said. "I’m not going to put a drop of anything weird on your food, okay? Not even soy sauce."

The past twenty-four hours had been a dizzying sequence of life-altering events. Ishida felt like he should shed his dopey love-stupor and start thinking rationally again, but he knew that there was no way he was going to do that if Inoue was standing naked at the stove.

He decided against asking her to put on a robe, though. He was just going to have to deal.

"Do you remember your parents?" he asked.

"Not really," she said, pouring the frying pan contents into a colander. "I like it that way. Onii-chan always told me we shouldn’t dwell on bad stuff that happened in the past."

Ishida let out a little puff of air and almost smiled. Most of his existence was about dwelling on the past. The Quincy were all in the past. His trying to reclaim their arts and prove their significance to his father--that was all an exercise in grudge-holding. His father’s coldness, his father’s rejection, his father’s seeming to hate him as well as their Quincy legacy--could he stop worrying about these things now that he had lost his powers but had won the love of the most wonderful girl in the universe?

Inoue served Ishida’s meal on a metal tray etched with hearts and flowers. It was an expensive-looking food tray, and Ishida wondered where she had gotten it but didn’t ask. Her bowl of rice was on a plastic tray covered with a picture of a mother duck and lots of little ducklings. She ate ravenously for a long time. She ate faster and twice as much as he did, and true enough, she spilled stuff on herself. When a stem of broccoli fell between her breasts and became lodged there by its flowery head, it occurred to Ishida that he should lean over and eat it.

That kinky idea was killed the moment Inoue seized the broccoli herself and put it into her mouth.

"You’re going to stay here tonight, aren’t you?" she asked. "I mean, I know your family is far away and that you rent a room in that pretty house close to the hospital, so you don’t have to answer to anybody. * Sooooo, we’re going to sleep together, aren’t we? In the television sense?"

Oddly enough, Ishida knew what she meant by the television sense, but he wasn’t sure he understood the implication of her question.

"Inoue," he said. "I think it has been officially established that we are girlfriend and boyfriend, and seeing as how we both live independent of parental control, there is really no reason for us to not sleep together… unless, of course, we want to be concerned about what people think, and because you are a young woman who should be concerned about matters of propriety, I do think we should… be discreet."

Inoue smiled, lay down her chopsticks, and moved to sit next to Ishida. She pulled the sheet he wore around his shoulders around hers as well. "You say you’re always cold but you feel very warm."

Ishida was getting another erection so he thought he’d bring up one matter with Inoue that he had wanted to discuss with her ever since she invited him over. "Actually, I do live under parental control somewhat. There’s the matter of my father. I don’t see him much. He works all the time but…."

"Do you think he’d like me?" Inoue asked. She looked so sweet and worried that Ishida’s heart turned over several times.

"My father is an ass," Ishida said. "Whether or not he likes anyone I’m… um, sleeping with shouldn’t matter at all, but … you and I should discuss one matter. I saw my father last night."

"That’s right! That’s why you didn’t call me! Boy, I was worried. I stayed up waiting and waiting for you to call me back, and I was scared that maybe you--"

Ishida placed two fingers, gently, on her lips to hush her. "Please let me finish telling you this. It’s something that affects us both, and the way I see it, you should have some choice in the matter too."

And so he told her. He described how frightened he had been when the Menos Grande replicated itself and he thought he was going to die. How he had been so sure that he could outsmart the giant creature. He told Inoue about how someone had shot the beast out of the sky, and that someone turned out to be Ishida Ryuuken.

"I never knew that my father could do that. I thought he hated the Quincy and had forsaken all the Quincy arts. Well, he harangued me for a while about going to Soul Society, called me weak and pitiful and things like that--"

"Why, you’re not weak and pitiful!" Inoue exclaimed.

"The truth is that I can’t defend myself," Ishida said. "And the truth is that that horrible Shinigami Aizen is out there, and there’s going to be a war."

"Maybe not?" Inoue suggested. "And even if there is, why do you have to fight it?"

"This issue is not about my fighting this war," Ishida said. "It’s about whether or not I want my Quincy powers back."

"What?"

"My father said he could restore my powers, but only if I swore to never have any contact with Shinigami again."

Inoue looked puzzled. "He doesn’t want you to--?"

"I really don’t know what it is he wants," Ishida said. "All I know is that being a Quincy and having my powers matters a lot to me. As well as understanding my father better. That matters to me too. Grandfather always said I should try to understand him, and this is a perfect opportunity for me to--"

"He doesn’t want you to go to Soul Society again," Inoue said. "He’s just worried about you."

"You don’t know my father. He doesn’t care about my welfare whatsoever. He is asking me to choose sides in a war that was never really mine to begin with. And I don’t know what he expects of me. If he were just forbidding me to see Kurosaki, that would be one thing, but--"

"Kurosaki-kun?"

"Kurosaki is a Shinigami."

Under the light sheet, Inoue wrapped her arm around Ishida’s bare waist. Ishida knew it was meant as a gesture of support, but he was sixteen and she was gorgeous and her gesture was a phenomenally arousing one. He tried to grasp onto what else he wanted to tell her. Something about the war… something about aligning himself against those he had fought with in Soul Society? His vision blurred; there was a hot little hand rubbing circles into his back.

"But you would never do anything wrong, Uryuu," Inoue said. "I know you wouldn’t. So what’s the problem with your taking your father up on his offer to restore your powers?"

Ishida sighed. "You don’t know my father. He’s very powerful. And this is very serious. I was certain for a while there that I was going to choose to have my Quincy powers restored but…." Ishida felt the warmth of Inoue’s body pulling at his mind, pulling words and reason and the ability to make sense out of everything into the vortex that was his desire for her. "I would never want for you… for this (he gestured around the room as if their intimacy was a tangible thing filling the apartment) to be my second choice. I don’t want to lose you, even if it means never getting back my Quincy powers."

"Noooo," said Inoue, and she turned to kiss him. "Nothing you could do would make you lose me."

He wanted to believe her as he kissed her back. Being a Quincy had always been such a part of who he was that he didn’t think he could live any other way. He wanted to be a Quincy to protect people. He wanted to be a Quincy so that he could protect her.

"He didn’t say you couldn’t see me," Inoue continued between kisses. "I’m not a Shinigami."

Ishida wanted to be reassured in the face of such simple logic; he wanted to be comforted in the arms of this beautiful girl; he wanted to lose all doubt in the pleasure that was rushing through his naked body. He lay his head in the space between her shoulder and cheek and tried to wish away the fear he still held about taking up his father’s offer.

Would he? Should he take up his father’s offer?

The noise of his heart beating gave him no answer.

    END   A/N: Yes, yes, I left the ending ambivalent because honestly, I don’t know if being Inoue’s lover would change Ishida’s decision to align with his father. My best guess was that it wouldn’t change Ishida’s decision. He would still want to be a Quincy, but would he risk the possibility of separation from Inoue in order to become one? Kubo-san did not give us the stipulations of the agreement (yet) between Uryuu and Ryuuken, but Uryuu may know exactly what is at stake. What do you think would happen?   * note: Ishida’s living alone is revealed in Radio Kon, volume 12. Thanks to Miss Ayachan for pointing this out to me.