Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Identity ❯ Arrangement ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: K.T. still owns bleach
 
[A/N] I was about to change the story's plot. But I guess I'll just continue with this one till a get a few reviews.
 
Chapter 4
 
The pub was noisy. And it stinks. But Ichigo barely notices it as he continues to brood about the events earlier. His scowl becoming scarier than usual. Fuck! How could that midget throw him over that easy? How could he have been that careless? More importantly, he kept asking himself how the hell did it happen?
 
Looking around he saw both Ishida and Chad staring at him with comical half smiles in their faces.
 
“What?” he said irritably. Amber eyes glaring at his two companions. Damn, he knew Ishida would never let him live it down.
 
Instead of answering the two burst out laughing. “Kurosaki you were thrown over by a petite girl who's only one third your size! Bwaaahahhahahaha!” Ishida drunkenly said.
 
Now Chad was smiling fully now. “doubled over I'd say!” added Chad
 
“You should have seen your face then man!”
 
“Shut the fuck up Ishida!” Ichigo hissed angrily
 
“P-p-ppriceless!” Chad acknowledged
 
Just then a woman wearing a skimpy top that is surely several sizes to small, that her breasts could not fit in and were actually in trouble of spilling over came sashaying over their and leaned on their table.
 
Chad and Ishida automatically sobered up. Well, the truth is they were drooling over the fantastic view of Rangiku's chest
 
“Rangiku san” Ichigo drawled. Smiled and tried to pull her to him.
“Hey there sweetie” she replied back, keeping her ground “ what is this I'm hearing that you got beaten by a mere child huh?” she asked while running her fingers in his face. “That true?”
 
At the mere mention of the incident both Chad and Ishida doubled up laughing again.
 
“Oi Rangiku san! That is all true!” Ishida cried
 
“I said shut the fuck up Uryuu!”
 
“G-got his ass ki-kicked!”
 
“By a p-pint sized lady!”
 
“She didn't even reach his sh-shoulder!”
 
“He got socked !” Ishida and Chad said alternately in between fits of laughter.
 
By this time, occupants of the other surrounding tables who half heard what was being said in their table started whispering to one another spreading out the word. And spread it did.
 
“Hear that “the” Kurosaki got defeated by a child!”
 
“ Nooooo, you mean “the” Kurosaki? He got socked by a dwarf?! Really????!!!!”
 
“Got his ass kicked by a girl!”
 
“Heard it was even a lady that defeated him!”
 
“Who would have thought that Kurosaki would get beaten like that?”
 
“He! He's just a ninny!”
 
“Yeah, a ninny!”
 
Rangiku san straitened up.
 
“Oi Rangiku san where are you going” Ichigo asked. Coz she always sits with him and attends to his every need when he's here.
 
“Sorry Ichigo, but I only accommodate men” she said, emphasizing the word men, as she strutted away.
 
“But, she's not a kid! I'm telling you, she was a monster! With claws! And a steel grip! And ivory tusks on her elbows! He cried after the retreating Rangiku.
 
Laughter echoed through out the pub. Ichigo stood up, his face a beet red in color, a dangerous glint in his eyes. Unsheathing Zangetsu he pointed it directly at Ishida and Chad.
 
“I'm gonna kill you guys!”
 
The two, unfazed, just laughed harder.
 
 
“So what happens now?” Ishida asked Ichigo much, much later on. They were now seated in one of the private parlors of the pub. For privacy as Ishida has suggested.
 
“I just have to see her. I have to know what she looks like. Fuck man! I'm not gonna let my old man and King Yamamoto dictate my life forever you know!”
“Kami! To think that I risked my life to defend his lands! And this is what I get!” Ichigo slumped in his seat, feeling somewhat defeated and annoyed.
 
“What if she's fat? Or ugly?”
 
“Come on Ichigo, she's a princes, how can she be ugly? Plus don't you think the king is doing you a favor by making you a prince? Don't tell me you don't want to be a prince. You've always wanted to be a prince. For a street rat you being very picky.” Ishida said
 
“Plus nobody, absolutely nobody defies the king. You know that right? You know what will happen.” Chad commented
 
“I couldn't care less what will happen to my father. He's the fucking reason I'm in this mess anyway!” But deep inside he knew he would end up doing anything just to save his family, and yes that includes his stupid old man.
 
“So what now?” Ishida asked again “You know that sooner or later we'll have to come back home so that you'll be able to accept the King's reward, and get on with your wedding and all.” Slanting a devious look to wards Ichigo he added. `Either that or have your father declare you missing and alert the whole friggin continent just so he could have his only son married at last.”
 
Eyes twitching and temporal pulses bounding, Ichigo just covered his face with his hands. “Oh man!” se said. Knowing his father he would definitely do that.
 
“Fine” he said at last. “Just give me a few more days. I just have to know who this princess is. Have to know what she is like and what she looks like.”
 
“So how will you do that?” Ishida asked.
 
“I'll go back near the palace gate and walls tomorrow and see if I can get a look at my elusive future wife.”
 
“And “ He said mischievously, his ember eyes glittering wickedly “maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to see that midget and have my revenge.”
 
---------------------------------
 
Rukia woke with start. She could see the sun shining brightly through the slits of the curtain. Everything that had happened yesterday came back to her.
 
“Hmp!” she said aloud as she stood up from bed. Whatever that orange freak said can never be true. She smiled, her brother will never ever be beaten.
 
She stretched out, hmmm she said to herself. There is something I'm forgetting. Hmmm… she thought while scratching her head, then she rang the bell.
 
In a few seconds, Inoue was there bowing “Good morning my lady”
 
Argh! That's what I was forgetting! Inoue!
 
`Happy birthday Inoue!” she said sheepishly.” I'm afraid I forgot to buy you a gift yesterday. You see I forgot to bring money and, well…sorry”
 
“That's ok my lady, for you to remember is quite enough for me.” Inoue said, smiling, pleasure in her voice that the princess did not forget her birthday.
 
“But don't worry Inoue, I've got a surprise for you non the less. Wait here.” Then she was gone.
 
Uh-oh, Inoue thought, not that she doesn't trust the princess but almost all of her schemes tends to get both of them in trouble.
 
When Rukia came back she was holding a pink empress cut gown with ruffles on the arms and bodice.
 
“You will be a princess for today.” She said smilingly and started to work on Inoue before she could even utter a single objection.
 
Inoue was sitting under a tree in the garden with her favorite novel. The princess has told her to wait for her there and to just relax.
 
Oh well, once the princess has got an idea formed in her mind nothing could absolutely stop her.
 
Rukia came carrying a tray of tea and biscuits
 
“Princesss you shouldn't be doing that! Here let me” Inoue said starting to get up from the chair.
 
“Stay.” Rukia said “I told you, you will be a princess for today. So no serving and following me around. Instead I get to serve you! And don't you dare argue with me” she said as she saw Inoue start to raise objections.
 
“Please just let me” She added.
 
And so the morning went with Inoue being attended to by Rukia.
------------------------------------
 
They really make a nice picture. The only thing ruining it all was the midget constantly following and serving the princess. Who would have thought that the little monster was actually one of the princess's companions? Geez, the princess must really be a nice person to tolerate such an incompetent maid! She can't even pour a proper cup of tea! She doesn't even set a good example to the princess! Jumping around like that! Spilling things all over! It's a wonder that the princess only smiles and shakes her heads every time she blunders.
 
Adjusting his position on the wall, he took a closer look at the princess. Now the princess herself was quite a different story all together. She was serene and well, beautiful I guess, Ichigo thought. Really big, err, big breasts. Well at least that's one thing good he told himself. She looks so soft. Too soft he thought. But oh well, beggars can't be choosers. At least she will be his ticket to becoming a prince.
 
Truth be told, he doesn't mind being ordered to marry a princess. Hell, he'd be lying if he said he doesn't want to be a prince. That is basically the main reason why he trained hard so that he could get the kings favor. But he never thought that he'd be arranged to marry someone whom he doesn't know anything of except her name.
 
---------------------
Rukia never thought that serving someone and following someone around almost the whole day could be quite tiring. And she never imagined that pouring tea and serving cakes could prove to be such a hard task.
 
But she can't rest yet. She still has do buy Inoue a gift.
 
I'll have to change quickly before anybody sees me.
 
Rukia crept silently in to the garden. Looking left and right she felt the wall with her hand still looking for the panel that would open her secret door. There it is, she pulled the panel and the door opened. She made sure that the door was once again closed before the moving out of the thick moss and vines covering the outside wall.
 
As she stepped out from the vines, took two steps,
 
WHAM!
 
 
 
 
[A/N]
 
Please review guys and tell me what you think.