Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Tell Her ❯ A Fine Time ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: Before anyone sends out any death threats, this is an IchiRuki story! I know a lot of readers were ahem, shocked that Rukia did what she did in the last chapter, but please read on…
 
Tell Her
Chapter Three
A Fine Time
 
She was so damn nervous.
 
Clutching her books tightly, Rukia walked along the sidewalk that led to school, feeling so uneasy about coming there today.
 
She should have been happy. Euphoric. Ecstatic. But as she began to approach the front steps of the high school, Rukia could only feel one true emotion-
 
Dread.
 
Last night she had given herself to Renji. Before she could reconsider, their clothes were off and Renji had his body pinning her down on the bed, his sloppy anxious kisses all over her neck and shoulders. Rukia had hoped that Renji had improved since their first time of heated awkward touches and inexperienced hunches. He was better; he seemed to have more control and focus, and he even managed to last longer than expected. But before she could reach climax Renji came- and sleep followed suit.
 
So Rukia laid there for hours wide awake, wondering what and hell would cause her to sleep with Renji again. And then it was another issue eating away at her:
 
Ichigo Kurosaki.
 
When she got home that evening alone she was furious at Ichigo for interrupting her dinner date. All she really wanted was Renji to fuck her senseless so she couldn't think of anything else. No such luck. Now as she laid there all unfulfilled and confused, the recollection of Ichigo trying to tell her something came to mind. She remembered how nervous he was, how he blushed, shying away from her at one time. Rukia remembered how he looking away from her, his cheeks tinged red as he gushed out, “God, Rukia.”
 
What the hell did he want to tell her?
 
She fell asleep for a few hours only to awake before dawn, still horrified about what she had done with Renji. Rukia suddenly felt the need to flee from the situation, to just disappear and evaporate from any existence than to face the awkward position she placed herself in right now. Glancing at the alarm clock that now showed 7:45 in the morning, she pried herself from Renji's grasp, rushing to the bathroom for a shower. Renji tried his best to gain entry, telling her quite frankly that he wanted a `quickie' before she left for school. After showing and getting dressed, Rukia abruptly opened the bathroom door, facing a very naked Renji Arabrai. She told him that it was out of the question and she must go to school, reassuring him that she would return later in the day.
 
Rukia tried pulling on the school door, but it wouldn't budge. She tired a few more times, and then pressed her hand against the glass to peer inside. Not a single soul was there. She ran back down the stairs and looked at the faculty parking lot, and noticed that was empty as well. “Shit,” Rukia muttered to herself as she sat down on the steps, brushing her hair out of her face. It was Saturday. No school.
 
Not wanting to face Renji right now, Rukia decided to walk around to think. She strolled to the city park, sat under the shade of a huge Sakura blossom and finished up her homework. When her stomach began to growl she found the nearest vending cart that sold rice cakes and miso soup.
 
It was noon when she found herself walking towards Ichigo's neighborhood.
 
She knew that maybe it wasn't a good idea just showing up unannounced, but she had to know what he wanted to tell her. Climbing carefully up the side of the building, Rukia looked into Ichigo's window and saw him laying on his back on his bed, shirtless with the sheets pulled down near his waist. Rukia paused for a moment, smiling warmly as she watched him. It had been a while since she saw him fast asleep. The features on his face were so relaxed, with his mouth partially open a soft snore buzzed from his lips. His left hand was tucked under this pillow, and the right hand laid on his flat stomach. Rukia swallowed thickly; thinking how she had never seen his chest bare before. For a lean fellow Ichigo was well toned; his pectorals and abdomen were curved with muscles that disappeared under the sheets.
 
Suddenly Ichigo stretched, his right hand sliding under the sheets to rub the very evident bulge that laid between his legs. Aghast with his sudden movement Rukia nearly fell out the window. She gave a small cough to get his attention as his eyes opened, and once he finally looked her direction his hand stopped rubbing himself, quickly removing his hand. Ichigo sprang up, and groaned when he felt his head throb.
 
“Afternoon,” Rukia smiled, letting herself into his room as she stepped on to the bed and to the floor. She noticed his clothes from the night before were thrown all over the room.
 
“So it is,” Ichigo managed to say. “What's up?”
 
“Oh… nothing,” Rukia said plainly as she inspected his room, flipping through papers on his desk, pulling open the closet she once called home. “I just wanted to make sure you were alright.”
 
Ichigo propped his pillows behind his back and rubbed his eyes. “My head is splitting, but I'll survive,” As he rested against the pillows, he told her watching her sit down in his chair that sat at the desk. “Renji got me home, I puked, I passed out. Early this morning I got up and showered, cleaned up the mess I made in the trash can and I fell back to sleep again… “ Ichigo yarned, folding his arms under his head, his twitching biceps catching Rukia's eye. “And now you're here.”
 
“You seem to have the drinking capacity of a fish last night.” Rukia noted, a smirk on her face as she spun around in circles in his chair.
 
“Hm…last night,” Ichigo spoke as his eyes floated to the rafters towards the ceiling. “A fine time was had by all, wasn't it?” Rukia stopped spinning the chair instantly, giving him a guilty glare.
 
“What fine time? Who?” Rukia asked quickly; her tone sounding uncertain and paranoid.
 
“Well I had a fine time,” Ichigo raised an eyebrow, looking at her from the corner of his eye. “Didn't you?”
 
“It depends on what the fine time was,” Rukia muttered, her eyes traveling over Ichigo's sheets that were crumpled around his waist, his midriff scarcely visible. Her eyes fastened on the large bump under the wrinkled sheet, and her cheeks grew hot. Diverting her eyes away, Rukia snorted with disgust. “And I'm assuming you were speaking of dinner, which was fine until you showed up.”
 
Ichigo smiled darkly as he watched her eyes wonder over his body, and how they widened a little when she gazed at his crotch. Yep, it's big just like you imagine, he thought smugly as he saw her look away quickly. In a playful mood, Ichigo decided to see how far he could take it. “Oi…look the other way,” Ichigo informed her, throwing his legs over the side of the bed.
 
“What for?” Rukia asked despairingly.
 
“I've gotta piss, and unfortunately I'm naked under here. So if you don't want to see morning wood, turn around.”
 
Rukia frowned, puzzled with the term he used. “…Morning wood?” Without warning Ichigo began to stand, the sheet falling off his hips. Rukia eyes widened for the second time that morning as she made an `eeep' sound, spinning around in the chair in an attempt to not see him.
 
Ichigo chuckled, standing there stark naked and rock hard as he looked at the back of Rukia's head. It was quite arousing to just stand there, right in the presence of the woman he loved without a scrap of clothing on his back. All he had to do was walk over, spin her around and confess his undying love to her in all his nakedness. As pleasing as that sounded; it was easier thought than done.
 
“When are you going to the damned bathroom?” Rukia fumed, slamming her fist on the desk. This wasn't funny, not in the least. And she knew he was just standing there, just daring her to turn around. But what if she did? What would happen next? Seeing Ichigo's penis wouldn't be the only one she's seen. Hell, she just seen one last night.
 
But this was Ichigo's penis.
 
“You're so damn modest for someone who had a fine time last night,” Ichigo quipped, turning on his heel as he made way for the bathroom.
 
“I don't know what the hell-“ Rukia sputtered as she turned around- catching a glimpse of Ichigo's naked rear end. She quickly shielded her eyes with one hand, spinning back around to the desk. “…I don't know what the hell you're talking about with this fine time shit!” She yelled in her frustration. When she heard the bathroom door close and the tinkling sounds of water splashing into the toilet she knew it was safe to turn around again.
 
After a few minutes the bathroom door swung open, and Rukia slapped her hand over her eyes. She could hear Ichigo laugh; his voice creeping close to her. She gritted her teeth with anger- angry that he was playing this game with her and angry that she wanted to see him. All she could imagine that if she uncovered her eyes Ichigo would be giggling mischievously as he stood there, stroking his meaty dick in his hand. “Ichigo!” Rukia growled, growing more pissed by the second as he laughed at her distress.
 
“I'm decent, baka,” Ichigo cackled. Rukia uncovered her eyes, narrowing them viciously as she noticed he was leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, his arms folded across this still naked chest, and her eyes briefly panned down to his dark blue cotton shorts he now wore. “Disappointed?”
 
Rukia huffed with her fury and distaste. “Hardly. You've got me so upset with you now I nearly forgot what I came over here for.”
 
“I knew it was some reason you'd come over here,” Ichigo sighed as he pushed himself off the doorframe, walking across the room to gather up his clothes that were all over the floor. “Since you've moved you hardly visit.”
 
“Now you're being evasive,” Rukia countered, catching herself watching him bend over, gazing at his freckled backside. “Don't distract me with an argument when I want to discuss something important.”
 
“Then discuss it,” Ichigo snapped, turning around to face her. All the humor had left his voice as his ever -present scowl returned. “'Cause I not in the mood to argue either.”
 
Rukia paused, pursing her lips together as she looked down at her lap. “Well… last night you said you had something you needed to tell me…something about some big decision you've made.” Rukia looked up at Ichigo, her face serious with her question. “What was it?” She didn't see him react right away; he seemed way too calm. Ichigo blinked, his eyes widening as he figured what she was talking about.
 
“Oh that,” Ichigo began as he tossed his dirty clothes into the hamper.
 
“Yeah… that.” Rukia repeated behind him, suddenly feeling her pulse beating in her ears.
 
Ichigo sat down on the edge of his bed, stretching with a slight yawn. “Kon.”
 
Rukia frowned. Raising an eyebrow, she slowly spoke. “…Kon?”
 
“Yeah…Kon,” Ichigo repeated. “I think it's time we informed the Soul Society about Kon and recommend him to be reinstated as an official mod soul.”
 
Rukia's shoulders slumped. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. This was the important, urgent thing Ichigo was going to tell her? Never in a million years would she have guessed that this emergency, this big decision Ichigo suddenly made was about Kon. She was standing up out of the chair, shaking her head in disbelief.
 
“Wait a minute,” Rukia chuckled, still not believing what she heard. “You mean to tell me that you interrupted my dinner last night because of Kon?”
 
“I know it was rather presumptuous of me,” Ichigo explained plainly, taking another yawn like what they were discussing was so trival. “But you gotta admit; Kon has been there for us. He is a vital part of our team. He deserves the credit.”
 
Rukia folded her arms, snapping her mouth shut when she just wanted to scream `you asshole!' at him. She shook her head again- still in denial of what she heard. Ichigo's expression didn't falter, which confirmed what he was saying was the truth.
 
Wasn't it?
 
“You have done some stupid stuff before Ichigo,” Rukia scoffed as she shook her head. “But this tops it.”
 
“So are you going to think about it, and let me know what you think?” Ichigo asked.
 
“Yeah,” Rukia laughed, biting the inside of her cheek. “I'll think about it.”
 
“Great. Well as much I would love to chat some more, I have to get some shut eye before patrol tonight.” Ichigo stood, pulling the flat sheet off the bed so he could straighten it up.
 
“I forgot about patrol,” Rukia mumbled to herself as she began to climb out of the window. “I'll see you tonight.”
 
“You're going on patrol tonight?” Ichigo asked her, his eyebrows furrowed. Rukia glared over her shoulder at him.
 
“Why wouldn't I go on patrol?” Rukia snapped.
 
“Gee I don't know… maybe you and Renji had some plans. I can handle it myself, you know.” Ichigo told her, his tone dripping with sarcasm.
 
“Renji is Shinigami; he knows that duty comes before anything else.” Rukia stated firmly.
 
You didn't say that shit last night, Ichigo thought to himself. “Whatever.” Ichigo said with a small shrug. “If you don't show, it's cool…really.”
 
“Don't try to patronize me Ichigo,” Rukia said with anger clearly stinging her vocal cords. “I said I would patrol tonight and I am. Besides, if I go out on another date you'll just show up and ruin it again, so I'll pass.”
 
“Alright… later then.” Ichigo snickered, amused at her sudden livid display. She leapt out of the window without another word, and Ichigo flopped back on his bed, letting out a tired sigh as he smiled.
 
“And they say reverse physiology doesn't work.” Ichigo laughed aloud.
 
@@@@@
 
Rukia returned to Orihime's house a half hour later, walking in to find Renji sitting at the breakfast bar, drinking a glass of juice. A little juice dribbled down his chin as he sputtered watching her walk in, and he stood up, placing the glass down on the counter as she ran up to her.
 
Rukia put on a small, convincing smile. She really didn't want to see him right now, but she lived here. “Hey Renji.”
 
“Where have you been all day?” Renji said half excitedly, his voice laced with irritation. “Orihime said school was closed today.”
 
“I know, I know,” Rukia said tiredly, dropping her books on the couch. “After I realized that I decided to take a walk. Time just got away from me. Sorry.” Rukia gave Renji a broad smile, jabbing him in the arm. “Worried about me?”
 
Renji's hardened stare softened, and he pulled Rukia close to him. He towered over her as his hair hung on his shoulders still. “I was… but not now,” Renji muttered sexily as he lowered his head down and kissed her hard on the mouth. He broke the kiss abruptly, looking down at her with lust in his eyes. “I didn't get a chance to make love to you this morning. Even though we couldn't top what happened last night…”
 
Couldn't top it? Rukia thought to herself, recalling how he fell asleep the second he came. She nearly laughed in his face. “Well you can make it up to me later, okay?” Rukia spoke softly, rolling a strand of his red hair between her fingers.
 
Renji growled low in his throat as he smirked down at her, a playful glint in his eye. “Later? How's about right now…” Renji nipped at her neck, making Rukia give out an unexpected squeak. “I want you.”
 
“Renji…I can't. Not right now,” Rukia pleaded with him, pressing a hand to his chest. “I have patrol tonight, so I need to get some rest.”
 
“Patrol, huh?” Renji scoffed, releasing her from her grasp. “You're going out with him, aren't you?”
 
“Him? Or do you mean Ichigo?” Rukia replied dryly, not impressed with his sudden jealous reaction.
 
“Don't get me wrong, he's an alright guy. But last night his spiritual pressure was so hostile… it was the same way you feel someone's murderous intent in Soul Society,” Renji explained as he rubbed his chin. “Didn't you feel it during dinner?”
 
Rukia shook her head, folding her arms. “Well he wanted to kill you before, what's the difference now? For God's sake Renji… you're just imagining all that. He's my Shinigami partner, nothing more.”
 
“And what am I to you then?” Renji asked lowly, his tone laced with hurt.
 
“Don't press the issue.” Rukia scolded him with a frown. “You're overreacting, like you always do Renji… one of the main reasons why I stop getting intimate with you.” He grabbed her again, pulling her close to him as he hugged her. Rukia's initial response was to fight against him, but she noticed how he caressed her back softly. She pulled back, gazing up at his solemn face.
 
“I just missed you Rukia, that's all,” Renji spoke lowly. “When we said we would try again, I was excited… and then we made love last night and this morning you left so abruptly I didn't know what to think.”
 
Feeling guilty, Rukia reached up and caressed his face, making his eyes light up. “I didn't mean to make you worry,” Rukia began, feeling his body relax under her touch. “It's just weird being involved with someone again. It's going to take me some time to adjust to all this.”
 
“It's okay, I understand.” Renji nodded, rubbing the sides of her arm as he pressed his lips against her forehead. “I don't mean to push you away.”
 
“Take a nap with me,” Rukia asked him, taking her hand in his as she walked upstairs. She noticed how he smirked devilishly, tightening the grasp of her hand. “Only a nap, Renji.”
 
Renji laughed lightly. “Whatever you say…just as long as I can be with you.”
 
@@@@@
 
So far the evening was starting off slow. Ichigo and Rukia had made their routine rounds designated for their patrol and found no hollow activity so far. As they took a break on a rooftop looking over the city park, Rukia checked her communicator for reported hollow activity.
 
“You getting anything?” Ichigo asked, straightening his belt on his Shinigami robes.
 
Flipping her communicator shut, Rukia sighed as she sat Indian style on the black top. “No Hallow activity detected.”
 
“Uryu said it was slow last night, so I'm not surprised.” Ichigo said as he threw a rock.
 
Rukia didn't respond, she only looked at Ichigo standing there pitching rocks off the rooftop. His zanpakuto was carefully wrapped behind him in those white bandages, and she wondered why it never fell out of its place.
 
“Is it heavy?” Rukia asked, making Ichigo turn around and look at her oddly. She pointed as she stuck her communicator in her belt. “…Your zanpakuto, I mean.”
 
“Zangestu is light as a feather to me.” Ichigo replied, quickly unsheathing it from it bandages, and Rukia gasped as the white wrapping seemed to retract and become smaller at the hilt.
 
“So you've never been cut by it?” Rukia inquired, standing up and walking over to him.
 
“I trust Zangestu, so it will never cut me. He relies on me as I rely on him.” Twisting his wrist with no effort at all, Ichigo held his large sword out and made a jabbing strike at the air, the shine of the blade shimmering even in the darkness of the evening. He looked over his arm at Rukia, and placing the sword down he held the hilt out towards her. “You want to hold it?”
 
“Can I?” Rukia asked, her voice sounding pleased that he would give her the privilege.
 
“Sure… but I want to tell you it may be a little heavy for you.” Ichigo informed her.
 
Rukia snorted. “You just said Zangestu is light as a feather,” Rukia grabbed a hold of the hilt, and tried to pull the sword up towards herself, but it wouldn't budge. “What the hell…?” She groaned as she now grabbed the hilt with both hands, and once Ichigo let it go the weight of his zanpakuto leaned in on Rukia and it suddenly fell out of her grasp making a loud thud as it hit the gravel.
 
“Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Ichigo!” Rukia gasped, rushing over in attempt to pick it up.
 
“Don't worry, it's alright.” Ichigo assured her as he walked over and picked Zangestu up with one hand, throwing it over one shoulder with no effort at all. He placed one hand on his hip and looked at Rukia with a smirk on his face. “He's been through quite a lot; so falling into some dirt won't hurt him.”
 
Rukia throat went dry. She couldn't say anything at the moment as she stared at Ichigo in his stance, the same one he always held when he was about to fight or measure up his opponent. Her cheeks grew hot again. Why and the hell did he look so… good-looking standing there like that?
 
Wielding a huge sword like that was intriguing.
 
Having enormous strength like his was captivating.
 
Rukia was beginning to find his strong attributes very… attractive.
 
Rukia was beginning to find Ichigo Kurosaki attractive.
 
“What's the matter?” Ichigo asked Rukia, drawing her out her thoughts.
 
“Nothing,” Rukia replied quickly, turning around pretending to look out into the distance. That was close, Rukia thought to herself. What the hell is happening to me? Why am I even letting this thought enter my mind?
 
Tell her now, Ichigo told himself. The moment was right. They were alone, no interruptions. Tell her now before she gets any more involved with Renji.
 
“Rukia…” Ichigo called out to her softly as he returned his zanpakuto in its sheath.
 
Rukia turned around, wondering why the tone in his voice had changed. He sounded serious and yet, gentle. They both stood there silently before she could manage to respond. “Yes Ichigo?”
 
A soft beeping noise rang from her belt, and Rukia blinked. She reached down into her belt, pulled out her communicator and flipped it open. Ichigo set his jaw; a little annoyed that the moment of opportunity was gone yet again. He watched as Rukia looked down at her communicator and her eyes rose up to meet his.
 
“Hollow…two blocks from here at the Karakura Elementary school.”
 
@@@@@
 
Ichigo could feel his skin tingle as he sensed the hollow near by. He and Rukia were moving fast along the city rooftops as they approached the Elementary school. Landing down on at the front entrance, they both pulled out their zanpakutos and placed their backs to each other in preparation to fight.
 
“Where the hell is he?” Ichigo ground out angrily.
 
“Calm down Ichigo, he's in this area… I can feel him.” Rukia replied, gripping the handle of her sword tightly.
 
“Who's that over there?” Ichigo asked Rukia, and she turned his direction to see a small girl running across the school yard. She was crying as she ran; falling down a few times only to scramble up and run at full speed all over again. That's when Ichigo saw the girls broken inga no kusari on her chest.
 
“That little girl's a whole,” Ichigo said as began to chase after her. “I bet that what the hollow wants!”
 
“Ichigo, wait!” Rukia called out to him as she followed.
 
Ignoring Rukia he continued to chase the little girl, and all at once a huge hollow materialized in front of her. It stood well over 10 feet; its body shape resembling that of a lion with the exception it was all black. It stood on its hind legs, and the mask it wore was jarringly shaped into a cats face; with red markings on its forehead and long, hideous fangs sprouting from its mouth.
 
The little girl stopped dead in her tracks, holding up a hand to shield herself from the monster as she screamed.
 
“Why don't pick on someone your own size asshole.” Ichigo growled at the hollow.
 
“My, my…” The hollow hissed; his tone icy and full of malice. “I sense that your soul is much tastier than this little small fry… why don't I just gobble you up instead?”
 
“You can try kitty-cat,” Ichigo sneered, gripping his sword tightly as he charged forward.
 
“Ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all things in the universe fly! That which names all things at nature, gathering at heat and war, beyond the seas in reverse, take steps to the south! Hadu 31, Shakkahou Red Flam Cannon!” Rukia screamed, holding her palm up at the screeching Hollow. A huge red ball of spiritual energy shot at the hollow's face, exploding loudly at impact. She smiled, thinking to herself that she easily defeated it without unsheathing her zanpakuto. When the red cloud of smoke cleared from the hollow's face, he lunged towards her quickly, smacking Rukia out of way. Her unconscious body rolled to a stop at Ichigo's feet.
 
“RUKIA!” Ichigo screamed, wanting to drop his sword and pick her up, but the hollow was flying towards him, its shrilling laughter mocking him. Gnashing his teeth, Ichigo snarled as he leapt over Rukia, charging forward at the hollow. His spiritual energy began to pour out him visibly; the misty blue aura enveloped his entire body. His amber colored eyes looked almost grey has he wielded his zanpakuto at the hollow, slicing its right arm off at the shoulder. The hollow shrieked, its head thrashing violently against the pain.
 
“That limb belongs to me now,” Ichigo told him gruffly as he whipped his zanpakuto, flicking the hollow's blood of the blade. “You'll never use that it to harm anyone else!”
 
“I'll kill you, wretched Shinigami!” The hollow bellowed loudly.
 
Ichigo swung his zanpakuto once more, making direct contact with its mask. The hollow let out a high pitched scream, flaying its one arm and legs as it began to dematerialize and scatter to the wind.
 
Rukia moaned, opening her eyes after being knocked out momentarily. She pulled her body up off the asphalt as she saw the hollow being defeated by Ichigo, the swell of spiritual pressure swirling around him aggressively. Rukia stiffened; feeling his spiritual energy creep up her spine and pin her down to the pavement. Straining her eyes, she shakily held up a hand to shield herself from Ichigo's blinding power, and all at once the enormous power faded with a gush of wind.
 
Ichigo turned, looking over at the monkey bars where the little girl had hid herself. He walked over quietly, his zanpakuto still in his grasp. The little girl saw him and shuddered, shaking her head fearfully.
 
“I'm not here to hurt you little girl, come out from there.” Ichigo chided, holding out his hand to her as he crouched down. Timidly the little girl emerged, holding her clasped hands towards her mouth as she made tiny steps towards Ichigo.
 
“I'm so tired of running from those monsters,” The little girl sniffled, wiping a tear from her cheek. “I want to go home! I want my mommy!”
 
Ichigo's expression saddened when he heard that. The little spirit he stared at could have been no younger than his two sisters. It was a shame, a tragedy really for a little girl to wander alone even in the afterlife. It made Ichigo's heart ache for his own mother for the moment.
 
Rukia watched in stunned silence as Ichigo placed his sword over his shoulder, the hilt facing up. A glowing blue light began to shine from the bottom of the hilt, and it was then Rukia surmised that Ichigo was about to perform konso.
 
“Your days of running are over,” Ichigo spoke evenly, trying to keep his emotions separate from his task. “You will now be able to pass on, and find peace in the Soul Society.” Ichigo gently tapped her forehead with the glowing hilt; and the kanji appeared on her forehead. A white light flowed over the little girl, and she began to sink slowly into the ground. Just as her face disappeared, the little girl smiled meekly at Ichigo.
 
“Thank you mister…thank you…” The little girl continued to say until the white light was gone.
 
Ichigo swallowed deeply as he slowly stood, feeling a huge lump in his throat. This was the part of the job he hated the most. Performing konso was like reliving the grief over his mother over and over. He sheathed his zanpakuto, hoping he didn't have to use it anymore tonight.
 
“You did that superbly,” Rukia spoke softly, picking herself off the pavement. Ichigo didn't respond; he stood there for a few seconds before he turned around to face her.
 
“Are you alright?” Ichigo asked her quietly as he walk up to her. He saw her grab her left knee and hiss with pain, and his eyebrows furrowed.
 
“A little scrape, a little ointment should make it okay.” Rukia said through clenched teeth.
 
“Sit down and let me take a look at it,” Ichigo scolded her lightly.
 
“I said I'm fine,” Rukia ground out bitterly.
 
“Sit dammit,” Ichigo snapped, pointing to the nearby bench. Rukia sucked her teeth at him, and limped over to the bench to sit as ordered. Kneeling down in front of her, Ichigo pushed the left leg of her Shinigami pants up to assess the injury, and noticed a deep bloody scar on her knee. “Looks pretty bad.”
 
Rukia however wasn't focusing on the pain. All she could decipher was Ichigo's large, bony fingers running up her leg; sending tremors in stomach. She was surprised at how soft and yet strong his hands felt; the nails were trimmed nicely and no dirt was visible under the nails… even this was attractive to the poor girl.
 
“I think it may need stitches, but I'll head over to Urahara's shop and he can heal it for…” Rukia spoke nervously until she saw Ichigo whisper a small incantation, holding his hand over her knee. A small light flowed from his palm, and she felt the warmth of its energy as it began to heal the injury. “…you know a healing Kaido?” She asked; amazed at what he was doing.
 
“Shut up,” Ichigo replied quickly, focusing on his task. Inwardly he was elated that was able to get this close to her. To feel the warmth and feel of her skin was more rewarding that he imagined. And she smelled so good… like jasmine and clover; not too overwhelming but just like Ichigo expected Rukia to smell. Looking closely at her knee, he noticed no hairs present. She even shaved her freaking legs, Ichigo thought gleefully as he bit his lip. His close proximity with her was beginning to make him hard, so he closed his palm, the light distinguishing along with it. He let go of her leg as he stood, taking his warmth along with him.
 
Rukia was a bit disappointed that he let go of her leg, but when she looked at her knee it was perfectly healed. Smiling, she stood up and bared her weight on it. She was pleased when she found it feeling just as good as before. “Why, thank you Ichigo.” Rukia told him with a surprised smile. “Who taught you the Kaido?”
 
“Urahara, who else?” Ichigo told her plainly. “It's no big deal.”
 
“Ichigo, healing Kaido is very complex; sometimes it normally takes a person several years to master it. So it is a big deal,” Rukia explained excitedly. “That was simply astonishing, Ichigo.” He simply shrugged his shoulders, and Rukia marveled at how much of a natural he was at being a Shinigami. You are simply astonishing, Ichigo.
 
“Well, it's almost sunrise… I guess we should call it night and get some rest.” Ichigo told her as he stretched his arms with a long yarn.
 
“Yeah, I suppose,” Rukia mumbled as she remembered that Renji was at her home. She turned, walking away from him until he called out to her.
 
“Going home to snuggle with Renji now?” Ichigo asked, intending it to be a cruel joke but it didn't come out that way to his disappointment. Rukia spun around to look at him with his smug smirk curled up on his face.
 
“Who?” Rukia asked sharply, knowing already what was said. She just dared him to say it again.
 
Ichigo's smirk disappeared, waving a hand at her as if he was dismissing what he said. “Never mind. Talk to you later.” Before she could say another word Ichigo leapt on top of the school building, and skipped on each adjacent building until he was long gone.
 
“A fine time was had by all,” Rukia whispered, turning around as she walked back home.
 
@@@@@
 
Climbing through his bedroom window, Ichigo crawled over the bed and drew the curtains shut. He hurriedly walked over to his bedroom door and locked it quietly. Stripping down to absolutely nothing, his skin tingled with excitement.
 
It had been about two years since he did this. He couldn't remember why he stopped. Oh yeah… she came to stay with me, Ichigo thought with ironic amusement. And now he was going to jerk off thinking about the same girl that made him stop in the first damn place.
 
But he couldn't resist it this morning. He had been walking around with a painful erection since yesterday and it needed some definite attention. And after feeling Rukia's soft, delicate skin and smelling her fragrant aroma made him even harder.
 
Lying down on his bed, Ichigo kept his eyes on the ceiling has his hand shakily grasped his erection, sending electric surges through his entire body upon contact. He moaned, his eyes drifting shut as vivid images of Rukia came to his mind.
 
Rukia lying on my bed.
 
Naked.
 
Exposed. Glistening.
 
Her face flushed, begging for me.
 
Ichigo's hand began to move up and down his length slowly, trying hard to draw out his nasty fantasy as long as he could.
 
She smelled so good… I wonder what her pussy would taste like. I would eat her to exhaustion, Ichigo thought to himself as his hand sped up. I bet her nipples are so pink and so ready for me to suck on… I'd fuck her with my cock until she begged me to stop. Oh God…
 
“Fuck,” Ichigo gasped, finally looking down at himself. His hand slid faster against his hardness, and he cupped his balls tightly as he felt it throb of the beginnings of his orgasm. He came violently, grunting loudly as he spurted a long pearly stream of essence up into the air and all over his stomach and legs. To his amazement, the remaining spurts continued long after he let his cock out of his grasp; it jumping intensely against his flat stomach.
 
Panting hard, Ichigo let his semen soaked hands fall to his sides, one dangling off the edge of the bed. Not even caring about how he was lying on the bed covered in his own secretions, he felt sleep taking over him quickly. Drained of energy and satisfied briefly, he had he managed to mutter one word as he fell fast asleep.
 
“…Rukia…”
 
@@@@@
 
Rukia tip toed into her bedroom, quietly shutting the door. When she turned around, she gasped, startled at Renji sitting up in the bed, the bed sheets barely covering him.
 
“God, Renji,” Rukia sighed placing a hand on her chest. “You scared the shit of me.”
 
“Sorry,” Renji told her as he got out of the bed. Rukia frowned a little, knowing he probably wanted sex. But as she looked at him, she noticed how serious his expression was. “It's good that you're back. How was patrol?”
 
“Slow… only one hollow,” Rukia answered slowly, raising an eyebrow at him. “Are you okay?”
 
“I'm okay,” Renji informed her with a smile. He walked over to her and gave her a big hug. “Now that you're here, I'm better than okay.”
 
Rukia frowned. She wasn't the hearts and flowers type of girl. She could be sometimes, but Renji was being way too sweet to her. But as she hugged him back, she figured she was just beginning to size him up with some other person to justify their relationship. And that didn't make any sense. Patting him on the back lightly, she laughed.
 
“You're going to give me a toothache with all this gooey niceness Renji,” Rukia told him jokingly. As she pulled back to look at him, he still had this solemn look on his face and a small smile on his lips. “What?”
 
“I love it when you come home to me,” Renji admitted deeply, his hand coming up to hold her chin. “It got me to thinking… why don't we make it official, you and me?”
 
Rukia's heart fluttered with a combination of shock and surprise. “Renji…where did this come from?”
 
“I don't know… just sitting here, waiting for you,” Renji marveled. “Listening to the sound of the keys opening the door, hearing you walk up stairs … it made me kinda happy. Yeah…I was happy. Happy that you were coming home, to me.”
 
“I like coming home to you to.” Rukia whispered softly, and for a second she felt the uncertainty in her heart that wavered in the words she spoke.
 
Renji's eyes glittered with adornment as gazed at Rukia, and he couldn't help but smile as he said, “Then prove it… Marry me.”
 
::To Be Continued::
 
Definitions of terms used:
 
Inga no Kusari - Chain of fate.
Whole - Spirit of the person who has died; also called plus.
Kaido - Spell used to either attack or heal a person. English dub uses wrong reference to Hudo 31, should be Hudo 33.
Konso - Soul Burial.
 
 
Author's Note: I would appreciate it if I got some input on how the story is developing so far. I'm not a review-whore, but getting some type of response saying if the reader hated or liked the story helps me a lot; even if it's constructive. Reviews are more than an `update soon', because I kinda despise those kinds of reviews. I like a review to tell me if I need to work on a particular area or if it expresses if they dislike/like the chapter. And when I hardly get any reviews it gives me the impression that it's just not good enough. Writing fanfiction is strictly for entertainment purposes, and when I find myself `hating' to update because no one cares, I stop writing. I want to improve in my skills and I want to deliver the absolute best when I post… and if I'm not able to do that then I'm wasting my time. In a nutshell, I beseech you kindly to review if you are able to. Thanks so much for reading, and sorry for the rant.