Blue Gender Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Making of Blue Gender ❯ Volume 2: Agony, Priority, Relation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Blue Gender or any other Funimation series, products, etc…

Factor 4: Agony

[In this scene, Marlene, Joey, & Yuji are escorting a very injured Robert to safety.]

"Marlene. Have you identified that Blue yet?"

"Yes I did. It's a Spring Worm type and the core is on the front of its head." Muffles a small giggle.

"Let's stay clear away…heh heh …from those things…hee hee hee" Robert suddenly begins giggling.

Director: "CUT!"

All 4 are laughing hysterically.

"I said CUT!! What is so damn funny?!"

Crewman: "Well the front of it does look like a woman's crotch sir!"

Soon everyone is laughing up a storm.

[In this scene, Yuji has just taken down a Blue and save a small innocent child and her dog. Marlene is now stomping up to him.]

"Hey did you see what I did? I totally fragged that bug!"

Marlene suddenly slaps him, hard.

"You shouldn't have done that you idiot!" Yuji then punches her in the stomach. "OOF! Yuji you bastard! Take that!" she kicks him in the prickle pears. Soon a fight ensues.

Direct: "CUT! CUT! STOP THE FIGHT, STOP THE FREAKIN FIGHT!!" finally separating the two, "What the hell's wrong with you two today huh?!"

"Well she slapped me like she was my mama!"

"I am yo mama, little boy!"

"Take this you skanky bi...!" KAPOW…the fighting continues.

[Yuji is still fuming about Marlene's coldness when Yung comes over.]

"Yung."

"Here." she hands him a bag. Inside is a package of peanut butter cookies.

"Are you sure?" she nods her head. He takes out a cookie and eats one.

"Mmmmm," then he makes a sour face and spits the cookie out.

"Blech!"

Director: "Cut! Yuji Kaido, what's wrong with the cookie?"

"It's stale! Where did you get this crap, from the expired food section?"

Yung socks him in the nose. "You jerk! My mom makes those where she works you faggot!"

She runs off crying.

"Oh no...I'm so sorry"

5: Priority

[Yuji and Joey are battling an evolved Blue. Marlene is knocked down.]

"That's it Yuji, hold it, hold it!"

Suddenly, Marlene is able to shoot the Blue causing it to sling Yuji and Joey against some rubble. Yuji comes to and is checking on Joey.

"Joey! Joey!" no answer.

Joey!!" still no answer.

"Hey I need some help here!!"

Director: Cut!" Runs over to the scene. "Oh my God! What happened?"

They lift the helmet off to find a remote controlled mannequin instead.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Joey comes up from behind. "Hey dudes, I'm not getting paid enough for this crap!"

"In my office Joseph Heald!"

6: Relation

[Marlene is climbing up slope with Yuji trailing behind. Marlene extends her hand to assist but he refuses. he attempts to pass her up but loses his footing.]

"Help me Marlene" He's hanging on by her arm. "Hold on Yuji!"

Director: "Hold on Yuji, hold on! Help is on the way! Men, hurry and get the safety net!"

"Please hurry, I'm slipping from Marlene's weak grasp!"

Weak eh?" she lets go.

"Marleeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Authors notes: For "Relation" and other factors nothing much happened with this volume. Kinda like boring you know.