Blue Gender Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Making of Blue Gender ❯ Volume 2: Sympath, Oasis, Confirm ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Blue Gender or any other Funimation series, products, etc…

7: Sympath

[Yuji and Marlene had just discovered a water hole in the middle of the desert. Yuji strips down and is taking a running jump in the makeshift pool.]

"Whoo yeah!" 3 seconds after landing, "Ow!! What the hell?!"

Director: "Cut! What's wrong?"

"The pool's not filled up! I mean it's only 3 feet of water here! Give me a break!"

[Yuji and an unconscious Marlene are camping at Dice's hideaway cabin. Dice is offering Yuji a drink.]

"Hey kid, have a drink on me!" pours out a `cup' "Here's to waking up to this mess!"

"Sorry, but no thanks. I'm underage, 17 still." He pauses, suddenly "CUT! Cut! Stop everything!"

Director: "Whoa what in the heck's going on with you Yuji?"

"It's this stupid line `I'm underage, 17 still' that's what's wrong. Do you guys have idea how asinine that sounds? Here I wake up to a world with no government, no police, no lawyers, no jail not even a drivers license and here I'm underage?! At least change the script to sound better like… don't know maybe `Thanks but only a little, must stay on guard out here you know' or something."

"Yuji Kaido, just stick to the script, okay? If you still think it's sounds stupid, just remember your enormous paycheck you'll be getting to say stupid lines, alright."

"Hmmm 900,000.00 times 26 eps…CHA-CHIIINGGG!!!"

8: Oasis

[Elena found Yuji and the armor shrike near a fire after bandits had attacked her tribe.]

"But Yuji, you don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to. You can stay here with us."

"Elena."

"Oh please stay here, stay here with me? I…I want to have your baby…oops!"

Director: "Cut! I just know that wasn't part of your line Elena! What's going on here that I don't know about?"

8: Confirm

[Marlene had just gave Yuji an order to return with her to Baikonur Space Station. She shoots a warning near his feet]

"Marlene what are you doing?! Are you crazy?!"

"You are coming with me to Second Earth no matter what, do you understand?" she cocks her weapon again, but Elena steps in front of Yuji.

"Go ahead and shoot! If you kill him you have to kill me too! I don't care!"

"Elena!"

Marlene, slowly and grudgingly, lowers her gun in defeat and walks past them. She gives Elena a nasty look.

"Bitch!"

Skank!"

"Whore!"

"You mullet wearing slut!" a catfight ensues and poor Yuji Kaido is caught in the middle.

Director: "I give up!"

Authors Note: Not bad I hope, just a little short. Don't worry, things will liven up a bit later in the volumes. Please review