Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 6

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At Tsukino House, Japan…

It was another normal day at the Tsukino residence. Tsukino Serena had changed since Travis Watson’s arrival. She was no longer late for school and her results had improved a lot. Both Serena and Travis were eating their breakfast at top speed, as usual.

Suddenly, an owl landed on the table. Everybody, except for the twins, noticed it. Sammy stared at the owl in confusion, while his parents exchanged knowing glances. The twins had just finished their food when Serena’s mother, Tsukino Ellen, spoke, “Serena, Travis, your letters to Hogwarts had arrived.” The twins looked at Ellen with identical looks of confusion on their faces.

Tsukino Ken answered their silent question, “Hogwarts is a school of witchcraft and wizardry in England. The only reason that we knew is that the letter came for Serena when she was ten. The letter had your birth name, Serena. That’s why we wrote back to the headmaster to send the letter after we’d told you about your adoption.”

Sammy stared at his sister in amazement, “Serena and Travis are wizards? Cool!” Serena turned to her identical twin, “Why didn’t you get your letter?” Travis thought about it, “My parents might have rejected the letter when it came. Who knows?”

The twins picked up the letters each and quickly scanned through. “Can we go?” asked Serena excitedly. Ken nodded his head in agreement. Travis looked up and asked, “We also needed a signed permission form to Hogsmeade. But Uncle Jake isn’t in town.” Ken smiled kindly at his daughter’s twin, “Not to worry, Travis. I’ll sign for the both of you. Shouldn’t both of you be in school right now?”

The twins looked at each other in horror before rushing out of the house at top speed. They managed to reach school just in time. They sighed in relief as they slipped into their seats and began the day’s lesson.


After School…

“Travis, I need to talk to you,” said Crystal Reynolds quietly, as Travis and Serena walked out of the school gate. “See you at the temple. Bye Crystal,” said Serena, as she waved to Crystal. “Is there a place where we can sit down and talk?” asked Crystal. Travis nodded his head, his heart sinking. When Jessica, his ex-girlfriend, wanted to break up with him, she had said a similar request using the same tone of voice.


At The Temple…

“Hi everyone,” greeted Serena cheerfully. Everybody were there, including the three animal guardians. Serena went to Darien and kissed him lightly on his cheek. “So, Meatball Head, why are we having a meeting?” asked Hino Raye curiously. Serena smiled brightly, “Travis and I are accepted to a magic school!”

“A magic school?” asked Mizuno Amy quickly, as she typed in her computer, “Where?” “In England,” said Serena, “Amy, what are you doing?” “I think Amy wants to find out where we could find you if there is any trouble in Japan,” said Aino Mina. Kino Lita disagreed, “Amy wants to see whether this school is safe for Serena to go.” Amy frowned, “I can’t find it anywhere…”

Serena suddenly felt pain coursed through her body. Then, closely followed by depression and a kind of numbness. Serena interrupted suddenly, “Sorry guys, I just remember that I’ve something important to do. Got to go, bye!” Without waiting for a reply, she left the temple. Luna and Apollo followed her immediately, sensing something wrong.


At Travis’s Mansion…

Travis was lying on his back on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. His bedroom door opened suddenly and he glanced at the intruder. “Tranq, are you all right?” asked the intruder worriedly. “I’m fine, Serena. No need to worry about me,” muttered Travis distractedly, as he returned his glaze to the ceiling.

“What’s wrong with you?” demanded Serena. “Crystal broke up with me,” said Travis listlessly. Apollo and Luna entered just in time to hear the news. Serena sighed, “Tranq, do you want to talk about it? It will make you feel better.” Travis looked up and sighed, “I never had much luck with girls. It’s a good thing that we’ve broken up before we are too committed to the relationship. Xiao Min comforted me when Jessica broke up with me. Just like you had just done. I missed her.” “But I didn’t do anything,” protested Serena. “Neither did she. She just tell me to spill everything out. When I did, she nearly get into trouble. She argued with Jessica. Jessica tried to push her down a staircase, but she fell instead. Luckily, Jessica didn’t break anything,” Travis said softly, smiling at the thought of his angry friend.

Serena saw the smile, “Are you in love with her? What’s her full name? who is she to you?” Travis blushed lightly, “I met her when I was five. She was three at that time. Her full name is Li Min. We were best friends and it was just a silly crush.” Serena smirked, “Are you sure that it’s just a crush? You seemed very happy talking about her.” Serena was very glad that her twin was fine, so are the two guardians that followed her.

“By the way, we’re coming too. After all, we’re your guardians. We should always be there for you,” stated Luna. Travis grinned, “We wouldn’t think of leaving without you.” Serena agreed and started helping Travis to pack his bag.


This part is only about the five cards that Sakura had created.

The Heal

Ability

The Heal card heals all kinds of injury and illness. She can also heal a large group of people at one go. People who are nearly dead can also be healed by her.

How to activate

The Heal
card can be activated either when Sakura call/thought her out or when a friend of Sakura was hurt.

Appearance

The Heal card looks like a twelve-year old girl. She had wavy long black hair, which reaches her waist, and she is quite pale looking. Her innocent black eyes were full of compassion and her cheeks are rosy. She wore a loose white long-sleeve dress that just touches her ankles. She held a small crystal bottle in her left hand, while her right hand touches her heart.

The Teleport

Ability

The Teleport card can teleport large number of people over long and short distance.

How to activate

The Teleport card can be activated by Sakura’s call/thought.

Appearance

The Teleport card is surrounded by a swirl of mist. She looks like a twelve-year old girl. She had ice-blue eyes and shoulder-length emerald-green hair. Her skin looks like it had never been in contact with the sun. Under her feet is Sakura’s magic circle. She wore a loose long-sleeve lime-green dress that reached her thighs. In her hands, she held a pink ball of raw magic.

The Truth

Ability

The Truth card can make a person tell the truth.

How to activate

When Sakura questioned a person, The Truth card will be activated.

Appearance

The Truth card is a young woman with unearthly beauty. She has long silvery hair that is loose and her eyes are blindfolded. Her skin is the color of snow. She wore a loose long-sleeve light blue dress that covered the floor around her. In her right hand, she held a sword, Sword of Justice.

The Protector

Ability

The Protector card is invisible to all except for the race of sorcerers. The Protector card protects and follows whoever Sakura asks her to protect. She can cast a shield similar to The Shield card. She can also fight and heal. She can be visible to others if she wished and she can change her appearance at will. She is one of the strongest among the cards that Sakura had created.

How to activate

The Protector card can only be activated by Sakura’s staff and her incantation.

Appearance

The Protector card is an angelic-looking girl of sixteen-year old. She had long golden hair and baby blue eyes. Her wings are sliver in color and her skin is golden-brown. A sword hung at her waist while her clothes concealed several daggers. She wore a dark blue dress that allowed her to move easily.

The Reborn

Ability

The Reborn card allows sorcerers and magical beings to reborn when they are dead. She would only reborn magical being that is stronger than Sakura when that person is still alive. She is also one of the strongest among the cards that Sakura had created.

How to activate

The Reborn card can only be activated by Sakura’s staff and her incantation.

Appearance

The Reborn card is a sixteen-year old girl. She had straight black hair that is shoulder-length. Her black eyes are sad and her smile is sadly sweet. Her skin looks like it had not been touched by the sun. She wore a loose long-sleeve black dress that covered the floor. She held a white staff with a crystal on top in her right hand.