Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 7

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At Japan Airport…

“Remember to stay together at all times and contact us at the slightest trouble. Where are Luna and Apollo? I thought they were coming with you?” asked Artemis quietly, from Mina’s arms. “They’re in our backpacks. Animals have to be checked by Health Care Officer. The whole procedure would be very troublesome. Both of them weren’t interested,” said Travis. Everyone nodded their head in understanding. Lita smiled sadly, “You’ll come back during the holiday, right?” The twins agreed immediately. “Remember to study hard,” reminded Amy. “Don’t forget to write to us,” added Mina. “Just don’t get into trouble,” muttered Raye.

“Serena, Travis, hurry up,” called Ken. Serena and Travis called back together, “Wait a moment!” Darien hugged the twins, “Be careful and alert at all times. Look after each other.” Darien would have kissed Serena if Ken wasn’t glaring at him. The twins waved goodbye to their family and friends, before boarding the plane.


At England Airport…

Serena held onto Travis tightly. She was very nervous. She was out of the country for the very first time. Travis thought comfortingly, ‘Calm down, Serena.’ Serena squeezed his hand slightly before letting go. Then, they noticed a man walking towards them. As the man’s midnight blue eyes met Travis’s sky-blue eyes, more memories came back to him.


Flashback

“Tranquility,” beckoned the King of the Sun Kingdom, “Come and meet Clow Reed, the most powerful sorcerer in the entire solar system, and his youngest apprentice, Princess Terra of the Senso Kingdom.”

Six-year old Prince Tranquility stepped forward and regarded the small black-headed princess. She wore an overlarge tunic that reached her thighs. She was smaller and shorter than him. Her long black hair was loose and her black eyes were studying the prince just as intently.

She smiled suddenly and held up her hand. Tranquility took it and she shook his hand, before introducing herself, “I’m Princess Terra of the Senso Kingdom. Most people called me Xiao Min. I’m supposed to be your protector, your highness. I’ll be staying here for five years until I’m ten. So that I can understand you better, that’s what Clow-sama said.”

Tranquility looked at Clow, “Why do I need a protector? Does she always use so many words?” Clow smiled at the boy, “My Chibi Hime reads a lot. In addition, you need a protector besides a falcon guardian. My Chibi Hime will make a good friend. I’m sure you will treat her well.” Then, he’s gone.

Tranquility blinked and spoke to her, “First of all, don’t call me by my full name. Secondly, don’t call me
highness or your highness. Now, where do you want to go?” Xiao Min smiled brightly, “Then, can I call you Tranq? Do you have a garden here? I loved gardens and animals!”

Tranquility nodded his head, “We have a garden. I bring you there.” Turning to his father, Tranquility bowed. Xiao Min bowed too. Then, both children exited.

End of Flashback


“You’re Clow Reed, the sorcerer,” whispered Travis in disbelief, “And Xiao Min is a princess and my protector.” Eriol laughed and shook his head, “I was Clow and my Chibi Hime was a princess. However, she is still your protector. I’m Eriol Hiiragizawa, your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. Your sister looks a bit confused. You might want to fill her in, while we wait for another student.” Serena did look confuse throughout the conversation. Travis told her everything through their mind-link.

As they broke their mind-link, a girl appeared. Eriol introduced them in English, “This is Crystal Reynolds. Miss Reynolds, they are Travis Watson and Serena Tsukino. Come, it’s almost lunchtime. Let’s go to my place and eat.” Without waiting for a reply, he left. The three shocked teenagers immediately ran after him dragging their baggage behind them.


At Eriol’s Mansion…

“Hurry up, Kero-chan, Spinel-san. Go into the rooms and don’t come out until we go to Hogwarts. They are almost here,” ordered Sakura in Japanese, as the two sun guardians went to their masters’ respective rooms. Kero didn’t even whine about having no food and video games. Nakuru called out, “Sakura-sama!” She received a glare from Sakura and hastily amended her words, “I mean, Sakura-san, lunch is ready. Should I serve now?” Sakura shook her head, “Wait for Eriol-kun and the guests to arrive first, Nakuru-san.” Nakuru nodded her head.


In The Living Room…

“Meiling-chan, where’s Li-kun?” asked Tomoyo, as she filmed Sakura. “In Eriol’s study. He’d finished all the books in the library and was bored. He went to Eriol’s study to find more books to read,” replied Meiling, her head was still behind the notes on Potions. Tomoyo shook her head as she muttered under her breath, “Li-kun should come down and helped Sakura-chan.”


In Eriol’s Study…

Syaoran was reading Hogwarts: A History when he discovered a letter addressed to Eriol. Curious, he turned the letter over and saw a name that he thought he would never see again. His older twin’s name: Li Min, followed by an address in Virginia.


In The Living Room…

Eriol introduced the newcomers in English, “Everyone, this is Travis Watson, Serena Tsukino, his twin, and Crystal Reynolds.” “How can they be twins when they have different surnames?” asked Meiling. Serena answered in Japanese, “We can be twins because we are adopted. We are also Japanese. Crystal can also speak Japanese.” Crystal nodded her head. Eriol continued, still in English, “That is Meiling Li. The oldest one is my cousin, Nakuru Akizuki. The green-eyed girl is Sakura Kinomoto, and the last girl is Tomoyo Daidouji, her cousin…”

Eriol stopped when he sensed Syaoran’s aura. In Syaoran’s green aura, he sensed pain and rage. Besides Eriol, Sakura and the three guardians also sensed it. Nakuru flinched back involuntarily. The two sun guardians shuddered slightly and Eriol frowned at the raw and immense power. He had thought that Syaoran’s power had been fully trained. Apparently, Syaoran was much more powerful than he’d imagined. Sakura let out her pink aura and let it entwined with Syaoran’s green aura until he’d calmed down.

‘Syaoran-kun, calm down. You can shout at Eriol-kun later, not now. We’ve guests, remember?’ asked Sakura worriedly. ‘I remember. Gomen, Sakura. I didn’t mean to make you worry about me. I’ll come down immediately and I’ll behave,’ thought Syaoran as he came down the stairs.

“…and that is Syaoran Li, Meiling’s cousin,” finished Eriol with a smile, “Shall we eat? It’s already lunch time.” Everybody agreed.


After Lunch, In The Living Room (All spoke in Japanese)…

“I’ll go and unpack now,” muttered Crystal, as she left. She felt very uncomfortable around Travis because of their breakup. She regretted breaking up with Travis. The only reason she broke up with him was that she’d discovered that she was a witch. If only she’d known he was a wizard earlier…

The moment after Crystal left, Travis asked a question that he wanted to ask ever since he had heard Syaoran and Meiling’s surname, “Are you two related to Xiao Min? I mean, is Li Min related to you two?”

“How did you know about her?” asked Meiling faintly. Eriol had left to ward the room, as soon as he had heard the question. “Xiao Min and I grew up together,” replied Travis. “Hiiragizawa, do you have any explanation as to why my twin sister, that was dead, grew up with Watson?” asked Syaoran stiffly. “Twin sister?” exclaimed everybody, except for the Li cousins and Eriol. Eriol sighed. He had many explanations to do.