Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 21

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At 3a.m. in the morning…

In Sakura And Syaoran’s Room…

The couple jerked awake as their dreams ended. ‘Syaoran-kun, do you have a dream too?’ asked Sakura, when she saw Syaoran sitting up in his bed. Syaoran nodded his head, ‘I dreamt about my mother’s death and Clow Reed coming to fetch us. I also dreamt about Xiao Min’s prophecy.’ ‘I think the time in my dream happened before yours. I dreamt about a girl telling me about an evil ruler called Emperor Chaos from the planet of Konton. I also dreamt about my bodyguard, Jasmine, and Clow-sama taking me to his home. He left to bring both you and Min-chan here when his wife Amethyst-san appeared. The strange thing is that Amethyst-san looks exactly like Tomoyo-chan,’ thought Sakura, confused.

‘Could it be that your cousin is the reincarnation of Clow Reed’s wife, Sakura-sama?’ asked Xiao Lang. Sakura and Syaoran fell off their bed when the male phoenix spoke. ‘Are you all right, Sakura-sama, Syaoran-sama?’ asked Ying Fa anxiously, ‘Couldn’t you have warned them before announcing our presence?’ ‘Xiao Lang, Ying Fa, why aren’t you sleeping?’ asked Syaoran as he got up. ‘Soul Phoenixes do not need to sleep. All we need is to stay near our chosen masters,’ stated Xiao Lang in a matter-of-fact tone. Sakura sighed, ‘Since you two are up, let’s go and see Min-chan together. I remembered her telling me that she needed The Dream to send most of us dreams from our past lives.’

Syaoran nodded his head in agreement, ‘Demo, Sakura, we’ve to change clothes first. It might take Xiao Min a long time to explain.’ Sakura nodded her head, ‘Are we changing into training clothes or school clothes?’ Syaoran thought for a moment, ‘Training clothes will be fine. We can use The Time if necessary.’ Sakura nodded her head and went to change first.

After the soul mates had changed their attires, Xiao Lang flew to Sakura’s shoulder and Ying Fa flew to Syaoran’s shoulder. ‘Let’s go and see who else is awake. We’ll ask them to wait in the common room before waking up Xiao Min,’ stated Syaoran as he gathered a still sleeping Cherry into his arms. Sakura gathered the sleeping Okami into her arms and followed Syaoran out of the door.


In Tomoyo’s Room…

Tomoyo sat up in bed, ‘Am I Amethyst? Why did Clow-san kiss Amethyst?’ Tomoyo touched her cheek softly and blushed at the memory of Clow kissing Amethyst. ‘Is the dream even real? Maybe Sakura-chan will know, I’ll ask her,’ thought Tomoyo as she went to the bathroom to change. It never occurred to Tomoyo that Sakura might still be sleeping or that three o’clock in the morning was just too early for anyone to be awake.


In Travis’s Room…

‘Travis, wake up!’ thought Serena urgently as she shook her twin brother by the shoulder, ‘Or else I’ll pour a bucket of ice-cold water on you!’ Travis’s sky-blue eyes snapped open in alarm, ‘I’m already up, Serena. There’s no need to shake me any more! What’s wrong?’ ‘What’s wrong?’ thought Serena shrilly, as Travis groaned aloud and rubbed his temple, ‘I dreamt about our past lives on the Moon! The day when you first go to the Sun. There’s something wrong! We didn’t even meet anyone from our past so why did I dream of that?’

Travis sighed, ‘Serena, I also have a dream. I dreamt about the first time Xiao Min and I became friends. Therefore, there’s no need to panic. Have you forgotten about Xiao Min? She’s my protector in my past life. If you are so worried, we could ask her in the morning.’ Serena shook her head stubbornly, ‘Let’s ask her now. Go and changed. I’ll wait for you outside.’ Before Travis could protest, Serena had already left the room. Travis shook his head and went to the bathroom to change.


Outside Travis’s Room…

Serena sighed as she closed Travis’s door. ‘What am I thinking? Xiao Min is most probably still sleeping,’ thought Serena to herself gloomily. “Serena-chan,” whispered Sakura softly as she walked towards Serena, “Did Min-chan send you a dream, too?” “Too?” repeated Serena, “Do you mean Xiao Min is the one who sent me my dream? Do you have a dream, too? Why did she do that?”

Pointing at Syaoran who was knocking at Xiao Min’s door, Sakura said, “We’ll ask her later. Syaoran-kun is trying to wake her up. Why don’t you and Travis-kun go down to the common room and wait for us? I’ll go and see if Tomoyo-chan is awake.” Serena nodded her head and smiled her thanks to Sakura. Travis came out of his room just as Sakura went into Tomoyo’s room.

‘We’ll not the only people that have dreams about our past lives. Sakura asked us to wait in the common room. Should we go now?’ asked Serena. Travis nodded his head and followed his twin to the common room. On the way there, they passed Syaoran who was steadily knocking on the door politely without stopping.


In Tomoyo’s Room…

Tomoyo came out of the bathroom just as Sakura entered her room. “Ano, Tomoyo-chan, did you have a dream about Amethyst-san?” asked Sakura nervously. Tomoyo looked at her in surprise, “Sakura-chan, how did you know that? Sugoi, Sakura-chan! Have your magic level increased until you can tell what a person dreamed of just by looking at them?” Sakura interrupted Tomoyo quickly before she could think of other inaccurate idea of her magic, “Iie, Tomoyo-chan, I was just wondering whether Min-chan had sent you a dream too. Syaoran-kun is trying to wake her up now. She’ll explain to us about our dreams, I hope.”

Tomoyo gave a disappointed sigh and took her camcorder from her dressing room table. Then, she followed Sakura out of her room. As they walked towards Syaoran, Xiao Min came out of her room. Xiao Min smiled at them, “Sorry to keep everyone waiting. I've to change my clothes first. I’ll explain everything once we get to the common room. Shall we go now?”


At The Common Room…

“Explain for yourself,” said Syaoran when everybody had settled down. Tomoyo pointed her camcorder at Xiao Min as she began to speak in a serious tone, “Firstly, I would like to remind everyone that your dreams are real and they are not made by me. I don’t have the ability or the imaginations to create dreams. However, I do have the ability to let one’s sub-conscience traveled back into the past. This means that I can help all of you to remember your past lives through your dreams.”

“Secondly, all of you must remember that power will always attract power. Thus, even if we defeat Voldemort now, that does not mean that we can let our guards down. We might have stronger enemies in the future. For example, Emperor Chaos of Konton, the creator of the Negaverse and the destroyer of planets. He was the one who ordered the attack on the Moon. Queen Metalia and Princess Beryl were all under him, although Beryl had no knowledge of his existence. He’ll probably turned his attention to Terra, I mean Earth, in a couple of years’ time.”

“Thirdly, I’d hoped that by letting all of you remembered your past lives, you could have the access to your potential powers much faster. Before going against Voldemort, we’ve to make sure that Harry Potter is safe. He is the One that must fight against Voldemort. No one can interfere in their battle. Try not to let anyone know about your other secrets. It would be much safer this way. Are there any questions that you want to ask?”

Tomoyo raised her hand, “Did Eriol-kun know about my past life?” Xiao Min shook her head, “He only knows bits and pieces of his past life. So will all of you. I’ll only send you dreams occasionally. Try to get used to this idea.” Looking at the clock, which hung above the fireplace, Xiao Min exclaimed, “It’s nearly five o’ clock! I've to train now. Who wants to train with me?”

Syaoran got up and questioned, “Is there a place where we can train?” Xiao Min nodded her head excitedly, “There’s an underground training center for us to use. Clow-sama said that the headmaster had added the training center when Eriol told him that most of us had some extra training to do. I’ll go and wake up Meiling. Just said to the clock above the fireplace ‘upside down’ and the stairs will appear. All of you go first. I’ll come down after I’d wake Meiling up.”

Xiao Min ran off after giving them the instructions, not giving them time to give her their replies. “Shall we go now?” asked Travis, as he glanced at the clock. Serena moved forward and said to the clock, “Upside down.” The clock turned upside down and the fireplace moved into the walls to reveal a staircase. Syaoran walked down the stairs first. After a few moment of hesitation, the rest followed.