Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 22

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames began first in Asia, while in Western countries they began last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At The Training Centre…

“This place is weird,” muttered Serena, as she looked around. “Is this place supposed to be a training centre or a forest?” asked Sakura, confused. Tomoyo shrugged and continued to film everything in sight. Expecting to see a normal training centre, the five teenagers were not prepared to see a forest suddenly appeared in front of them. Syaoran blinked a few times to make sure he was not seeing things. ‘I think we’re supposed to train here,’ thought Syaoran. ‘The training might be defeating all the creatures in this forest,’ supplied Ying Fa helpfully. ‘I hope the creatures aren’t too dangerous,’ thought Sakura worriedly.

‘If you don’t wander too far in, you’ll be fine,’ thought Xiao Min suddenly, startling the five humans. ‘Min-chan, can you speak to everyone in this manner?’ thought Tomoyo in surprise. Xiao Min giggled when she heard her question, ‘Yup, I can communicate with all living things in this manner. However, I prefer to speak aloud. This training centre consists of many dangerous creatures. You could say that it is an outside the Defense Against the Dark Arts activity. The deeper you go, the more dangerous the creatures. Nevertheless, have no fear. As long as everyone sticks together, there’s nothing to worry. The time outside the training centre will stop the moment the door closes, so we’ll have plenty of time to train. By the way, I’ll be bringing everybody there to train. It is necessary, so stop scowling at me, Syaoran.’

“Hi everyone, miss me?” asked Xiao Min cheerfully when she appeared. The five senior Hogwarts students looked around cautiously as they followed her. “What is this place?” asked Hermione softly, “Is this the Forbidden Forest?” Xiao Min shook her head and smiled, “This is the underground training centre that the headmaster had allowed us to use. It is similar to the Forbidden Forest regarding the creatures inside the forest. However, there aren’t any harmless or friendly creatures in here. The forest only consists of dark creatures. Therefore, everybody must stay together. I’ll close the door now, wands out everybody.”

As Xiao Min closed the door that connected the training centre to their common room, the rest of the people took out their wands. “What the bloody hell are we training for?” demanded Ron in a shaky whisper. Xiao Min smiled slightly at him, “It’s quite safe now. It’s only dangerous when we proceeded deeper into the forest. To answer your question, we are training to defend ourselves against creatures of the dark that Voldemort might use at the final battle. I’ll divide everybody into two groups. The leader of each group must make sure that you do not wander too deep into this forest, which I will name the Monster’s Lair. The first group will be Syaoran, Sakura, Tomoyo, Meiling, Draco, and Blaise. The second group will be Potter, Granger, Weasley, Serena, Travis, and me. The leaders will be Syaoran and me. Any objections will be overruled. Let’s go!”


The First Group, Also Known As The Wolf Pack Group…

“Are we really going to fight monsters?” asked Meiling excitedly, as they stepped into the dense forest. ‘What the hell is Xiao Min thinking of when she made a thirteen-year old boy a leader instead of an experienced student like me the leader? Especially a Gryffindor!’ thought Draco angrily. Sakura, Syaoran, and Tomoyo sweatdropped, as Meiling's eyes sparkled with anticipation. “Don’t be too excited. We’ll most probably be dead before the ‘walk’ is over,” stated Draco coolly.

Within a few seconds, Draco found himself on the forest floor with an enraged Meiling towering over him. “How dare you… how dare you insult Syaoran! The future leader of the Li clan,” said Meiling between clenched teeth. Syaoran and Blaise sighed. ‘Trust Draco to get into trouble again with that tongue of his,’ thought Blaise as he shook his head. ‘Why must Meiling always make a big deal over a small thing?’ wondered Syaoran to himself. ‘Maybe it’s because you’re her cousin and she wants to make sure that nobody ruin your great reputation,’ joked Sakura. Syaoran groaned inwardly while Sakura laughed softly. Tomoyo filmed the exchange between Meiling and Draco with interest. “I’ll name this clip ‘Lover’s Quarrel’,” mused Tomoyo aloud. Draco and Meiling glared at Tomoyo and shouted in unison; “We aren’t lovers!” They glared at each other in disgust as they realized that they had said the same thing.

‘This is going to be a very long walk,’ thought Syaoran dryly. The phoenixes chuckled and Sakura giggled softly when they heard his thoughts.


The Second Group, Also Known As The Group Of Terra…

“Why did you separate us like this?” asked Harry, puzzled, “Wouldn’t it be safer for everyone to stay together? You said it yourself just now.” Xiao Min nodded her head, “I did say that. Too many people would be more of a hindrance than help. Besides, I want Draco to be with Meiling and for Draco to see my brother’s leadership skills.” “And you don’t want this Draco to murder my brother, right?” asked Serena slyly. Xiao Min blushed slightly, “Yes, that too. Another thing is that I don’t want Draco to kill Harry and vice versa. All of you won’t mind me calling you by your first name, will you?” Harry and Hermione shook their heads. Ron glared at her, “I would prefer you to call me by my last name.” Hermione gave Ron an angry look, “Ron, that’s impolite of you!” Xiao Min smiled at Hermione, “It’s okay, Hermione. I don’t mind calling him by his last name. We should get going now. Otherwise, we won’t be doing any type of training.” The rest followed her as she took the lead.