Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 25

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames began first in Asia, while in Western countries they began last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At The History Of Magic Classroom…

‘Syaoran-kun, onegai, let’s sit at the back row. I don’t want to face niisan so early in the morning and listen to him taunting me in front of everyone,’ pleaded Sakura, as the Gryffindors and the Ravenclaws went into the room.

Syaoran sighed mentally and willingly let his soul mate dragged him to the back of the classroom. The Golden Trio followed them while Travis and Serena decided to sit in front. As everybody started to settle down, the professor walked in.

As Professor Touya Kinomoto walked into the classroom, all the girls, with the exception of Sakura, Serena and Tomoyo, sighed dreamily. Touya frowned slightly and faced the class. “Good morning, class. I am Professor Kinomoto. I’ll be replacing Professor Binns…” began Touya, before a loud knock interrupted him.

The door opened and a brown-headed woman walked in. “… and that is Miss Fuutie Li. Ms Li will be taking the Ravenclaw’s attendance while I will be taking the Gryffindor’s attendance.”

“Where have you been, Li-san?” demanded Touya quietly, as he gave Fuutie the class attendance. He was quite surprised that Fuutie did not suffocate him by hugging him. Actually, Fuutie had the urge to give a big hug to Touya. However, her mother had given her sisters and her strict orders not to cause a scene and if they did not behave properly, there was the threat of returning to China in disgrace.

Therefore, instead of hugging Touya, Fuutie had to settle with talking to him. Her black eyes danced as she said brightly, “My sisters and I saw our long-lost sister and chased after her, Kinomoto-san. It won’t happen again, I promise.”

Without waiting for Touya's reply, Fuutie went to take Ravenclaw’s attendance. Touya sighed slightly in relief and proceeded to take Gryffindor’s attendance. He growled slightly as his eyes found a name that he hated. His keen eyes found his younger sister and the Li kid sitting together at the back of the classroom. ‘Baka Gaki is here,’ thought Touya in annoyance, as he started to take the attendance.


A Few Moments Ago, At The Dormitory Of Clow Reed…

“Go away!” shouted Xiao Min through the dormitory door, “I still have lessons later.”

“Demo, Xiao Min, we all missed you very much! We just want to see you!” shouted Xiefa energetically.

Xiao Min listened at the door as her sisters tried to negotiate with the portrait of Clow Reed. “Onegai, Clow-sama, let us in. We are also your descendants. It’s a bit unfair that you hid our cute little sister from us,” whined Feimei, as she pouted cutely.

Clow laughed softly, “I might consider letting you in if you know the password, Feimei. Pity you’d no idea of the password. Shouldn’t you four be preparing for your classes?”

After a few more minutes of arguing, the four sisters left at last. Xiao Min breathed a sigh of relief, walked towards the nearest chair, and sat down. ‘That was a close call! They almost caught up with me,’ thought Xiao Min grimly.

“Are you still alive?” Meiling asked in Xiao Min’s ear.

Xiao Min jumped up from her seat violently and turned around, her hand resting on her heart. “LI MEI LING! Do you want me to die of a heart attack?” exclaimed Xiao Min angrily.

Meiling and the two Slytherin boys, Draco and Blaise, laughed. Xiao Min gave them a venomous glare, which definitely rivaled Syaoran’s death glare. It made them shut up immediately.

“Calm down, Xiao Min. I’m sure Meiling doesn’t mean to upset you,” said Travis softly.

Xiao Min turned towards where the rest of her dormitory mates stood. Flushing slightly, Xiao Min asked, “Have all of you been here from the beginning?”

Syaoran nodded his head. “You are too busy losing your temper to notice us. We came back just to get our books for the next lessons. Don’t forget lessons starts at eight o’clock,” reminded Syaoran before going to his room to get his materials for the next class.

Everyone went up the stairs to get their things leaving the Slytherins in the common room. Going towards Xiao Min, Meiling apologized, “I’m sorry, Xiao Min. I would not do it again. So don’t be angry with me anymore.”

Xiao Min sighed and said, “You know that I can’t be angry with you for long. Just don’t do it again. Is that a promise?”

Meiling nodded her head. Xiao Min turned towards the two Slytherins and smiled brightly, “And that goes to the two of you too.”

Draco and Blaise blinked in surprise. “But we didn’t do anything,” protested Blaise.

“I know that, Blaise. However, this is just to make sure neither of you will think about doing it. So, will both of you make the promise?” asked Xiao Min nicely.

‘She’s asking too nicely. She’ll most probably turn nasty if we don’t make that promise,’ thought Draco dryly.

“Of course we promise,” said Draco easily.

Blaise nodded his head as well since he had come to the same conclusion as Draco.

“Good. What lesson are we having now?” asked Xiao Min brightly.

“We’re having History of Eastern Magic with Hufflepuff, followed by double Potions with Gryffindor. By the way, here’s your timetable,” said Meiling as she handed Xiao Min’s timetable to her.

“Thanks for helping, Meiling. Let’s go and get our stuffs for the two lessons,” said Xiao Min as she ran up the stairs.


At The History Of Eastern Magic Classroom…

“Good morning class! I’m Professor Nakuru Akizuki and this is Professor Yukito Tukisiro,” said an extremely hyperactive Nakuru, “The lady that is standing beside me is Miss Xiefa Li.”

“Did Nakuru eat chocolates again?” Xiao Min whispered softly to Meiling.

Meiling shrugged her shoulders. “In any case, we’d better stayed out of her range. She’s quite crazy when she had too much sugar intake,” whispered Meiling softly, as she suppressed her feelings of dread.

Staying at Eriol's house for a couple of months had let Meiling discovered that the area around the moon guardian or the sun guardian would become a danger zone whenever they had consumed anything that had sugar in it.

“Everybody, please take out your textbook, your quill and your inkbottle and wait for instructions,” continued Nakuru excitedly, as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet.

As the students took out the necessary equipment, Draco realized a very interesting fact. The students that were in the front couple of rows had started to inch away from the professors as they glanced nervously at the should-be-serious-but-now-is-very-crazy Nakuru.

Yukito put a restraining hand on Nakuru’s shoulder and said to the class, “Everyone, please write down your last name on the front page and opened the page to family tree.”

Blaise snorted to himself as he wrote the word ‘Zabini’ on the dark blue book. Before coming to Hogwarts, he had attempted to read the book, Eastern Magic and You. Empty pages greeted him when he opened the book. He was quite annoyed since the book was more expensive than the normal books.

To Blaise’s utmost surprise, the word changed into a dark blue color before disappearing. He opened the book slowly and gasped as words started to appear by itself right in front of his eyes.

“Are you all right, Blaise?” asked Xiao Min softly when she heard his gasp.

The Slytherin nodded his head and turned towards his younger friend suddenly, “Did you see what happened? The words appeared suddenly. There used to be nothing there.”

Xiao Min smiled an amused smile, “You have to write your name in the book to activate the spell. It is for security reasons. Asian wizards do not trust people. The first time you write in the book, the spell will recognize your handwriting. Every time you close the book, the words will disappear. The words will come back when you write your name again. Whatever you write in the book will also appear and disappear accordingly.”

Blaise looked at Xiao Min in amazement, “And the reason you know so much is because …”

“… it’s because we’re Asians. That’s why we know all about magic in the east,” interrupted Meiling, “Now keep quiet. Lesson is about to start.”

Draco rolled his eyes, ‘Talk about arrogance. This girl had plenty of them. It’s enough to rival my arrogance. ’

Pushing the strange thoughts to the back of his head, Draco attempted to concentrate on the lessons. Xiao Min giggled softly as she heard Draco’s thoughts. ‘I guess it’s time to play matchmaking for my dearest cousin and good friend,’ thought Xiao Min impishly.


Profile:

Name in Asia: Kinomoto Sakura

Chinese Name: Kinomoto Ying Fa (given by Syaoran)

Name in England: Sakura Kinomoto

True Name: Hoshi

Translation of True Name: Star

Title: Princess Cherry of the Heiwa Kingdom, Card Mistress, Cardcaptor (past)

Place of Birth: Kingdom of Heiwa (in her past life)/ Tomoeda, Japan

Birthday: 1st April 1991

Age: 13 years old

Blood Type: A

Type of Magic: Star

Favorite Color: Pink, White

Favorite Flower: Cherry Blossom

Favorite Food: Rice omelettes, Noodles

Personality: Energetic, spunky, cheerful, optimistic, naïve, responsible, caring, kind-hearted, sensitive, trusting, outgoing, dense

Appearance: Emerald green eyes and shoulder-length auburn hair

Abilities: Good in sports (Muggle and wizard sports alike), good in cooking, martial arts expert

Weapons: Clow Staff/Sealing Staff, Clow Cards, Star Staff, Sakura Cards, wizard wand