Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ English class ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own non of the animies or games OR Wrestlers, involved in my story

A/N: This is a story of Stuff I like all combined into one. I hope you all can enjoy.

Blood tears high 1: English class (Part one of four for first day chappies).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

A lone student walks through the front door of Blood Tears High. He sighed, a bit. He wore a blood red shirt, with blue jeans. He also had on a leather wristband, and a silver neck-chain, with a cross in the middle.

(A/N: For now, He's called Me)

Me: Man. School sucks. Though everybody says I'm going to be great. But I'm not. I mean, I might be a bit smart, but I don't get along with people that well. This school better be worth it mom, otherwise, I'm going to explode.

Vega: c'mon man. You can't be all that Pathetic

Me: Vega. Good to see you again old friend. You better not be S***ing me about this place.

Vega: Pat, you have much more to learn from this place. We are the same age, and this is your first day here. But stick with me, and you'll love everything here. What's your first class?

Me: English. I hate that class. It's so boring.

Vega: Not with this teacher. He's the best of all the teachers in the school.

Me: What's so great about him?

Vega: he lets you swear up a storm, drink beer, kick ass, and he'll still make you pass.

Me: You're S***ing me. You have to be. ARE YOU S***ING ME YOU MOTHER F***ER

Vega: OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Teacher: Looks like You haven't lost your touch, Vega.

Me: Holy S***. Is that Our Teacher

Vega nodded, as the two sat down.

Teacher: For all you newbies, My Name is Stone Cold Steve Austin. I have Some rules that you must follow. One, Feel free to use any word you know. Two, Drink beer whenever you feel like it. Three, call me by Stone Cold, My full name, or Simply Steve Austin. Four, Never call me by ringmaster (Eyes roll into back of head). Five, If I don't like you, you will have the S*** beat out of you. And Finally, If you don't like somebody, feel free to kick the S*** out of them. Any questions?

Me: Hell yeah. Can we listen to music while we do our work?

Stone Cold: what kind of a jackass question is that? Of course you can. Here, Have a beer. In fact, all of you, can have a beer.

Stone cold tosses everyone a Beer. Stone cold teaches the class the importance of English. Freedom of Speech.

Me (Buzzed): Whoa...If I knew that this class was going to be like this, I would have brought a six pack

Pat feels like he's going to throw up, but stops it Stone Cold walks up to him, and kneels down.

Stone Cold: Can't handle beer?

Me: No Steve. I'm sorry.

Stone Cold: Not acceptable.

ME: I SAID I WAS F***EN SORRY! WHAT F***EN MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Stone Cold: Much better.

Pat Passes out, for a few minutes. He wakes up only one minute before the bell rings. The Bell rings.

Me: Keep That F***en noise down

Vega: Uh, Pat, that's the bell. We have to go

Me (Now Sober): I've got to not get drunk so easily. My next class........History.

Vega: Oh. Well I have gym. C ya at lunch.

A/N: I think this chapter sucked, but give me some feedback on what you think could be improved on it