Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ SFS's Misfortune/The Truth's ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic.

Blood tears high 5: SFS's Misfortune/the truth

SFS was having a nightmare. It was a re-occuring one, where he'd lose all his friends, family, and himself, to him. A demon that continued to haunt him, even after he defeated him a few years back. He knew he'd have to face him again, but he didn't want to. A blazing fire, with massive electricity, had kept coming to him in his nightmare. Then, a shadow would appear from it. Then, hideous, enjoying the massacre, type-of-laugh, was heard from the shadow. Then, once the fire clear, his friends and family, would all be beaten up, and bloodied. After that, he woke up, panting hard.

SFS: I need a psychiatrist.

SFS then went to his cards, and looked through the spades. Since it was half way through the first semester, he had acquired more things. Like, more swords, and more forms, with his cards.

SFS: Not good enough. I only have Super Sayian 1-6. There is one more Super sayian level that I need. 5-10 of spades have proven useful. But the Spades must be filled up. Make that all the cards. Then, I can kill him, once, and for all.

SFS then looked at his weapon cards. The hearts.

SFS: Let's see. Power Shotgun implant for Ace. Energy saber Implant opposite, for King. Vega's Masamune for Queen. Delta Sabre for jack. Inuyasha's Taitsuiaga for 10. Vega's metal claws for 9. Sesshoumeru's Tolki-jin for 8. Sesshoumeru's Tensuega for 7. Regular sword for 6. Nun-chucks for 5. Sais for 4. Ninja star launcher for 3, and of course, my ninja stars, for 2.

SFS put those away. He didn't bring all of his cards, but he knew that he's have to take some of them. His misc part of the deal was the diamonds and clubs. He smiled of what he had. His Diamonds were:

Ace: Duel Disc

King: Unknown Deck

Queen: Dragon Deck

Jack: spell deck.

10: warrior deck

9: Other cards

8: DC comic book collection

7: Marvel Comic book collection

6: Black Bandanna

5: White bandanna

4: Blue bandanna

3: Red bandanna

2: Army Bandanna

His Clubs were as followed:

Ace: 2001 flame design low-rider Cadillac, with Tiger skin upholstery.

King: 2003 Blue Flame Harely Davidson Motorcycle

Queen: Leather couch

Jack: Rap CD collection

10: Rock CD collection

9: Concert ticket stub collection

8: Wrestling event ticket stubs

7: Portable CD player

6: Posters

5: English binder

4: History Binder

3: Math Binder

2: Three lava lamps

SFS: Thankfully, I only have to fill up the Spades. It'll be hard though, because of all that need to be collected. I still have to get at least 8 more forms, before I'll be ready to fight. Wait a second, I forgot. 2 of Spades is a ninja costume, so that I can move quietly. Damn, it's breakfast time.

SFS went down to eat breakfast, and had a look on his face that could easily tell, he was worried.

SFS's Mom: Honey, what's wrong?

SFS: I'm having this nightmare every night. I think it's a warning, that he's back.

SFS's Mom: Not good. We'll have to see how this goes. I hope it isn't

SFS: Mom, I'm positive it's Assmodeus. My twin brother. My only truly pure evil brother.

SFS's Mom: You're telling me. It's a good thing I've got my old job back a Capsule Corp. I'll see what I can do, so we can try to research more into your brain patterns.

Later…….. SFS was at school. It was near the end of the English, Stone Cold had something to say.

Stone Cold: I've managed to arrange for us to go onto a field trip in two weeks, to a local Monday night RAW. That's all I've got to say.

Later at lunch……. Vega walked up to SFS, and was concerned.

Vega: Man, I have to know what's going on.

SFS: Not today.

Vega: Don't make me force out the truth.

SFS's Right arm transformed, and he inserted his cards. He then powered up to SS6.

SFS: Bring it.

Vega then powered up to an unknown level. It was demonic.

Vega: This is the Dark Super Sayian form. It's more powerful then SS6

SFS already knew that, so he had take out the jack of spades, and scanned the form, and became that as well.

SFS: Now who's better B****.

Vega; I still am.

Vega then turned into a massive black phoenix, that also had massive claws. SFS took out his Queen of spades, and scanned the form. He then powered up to that form.

SFS: It seems as if we both have secrets we need to tell each other.

Suddenly, SFS fainted, and fell all the way down, with a massive thud hitting the floor. His head was cracked open, and Vega had immediately came down.

Vega: S***. Looks like something will have to be done.

Vega then took out his cell phone, and called 911. by the end of lunch, the ambulance had come. But by that time, Vega had gotten permission from the principle to leave and go with SFS.

At the hospital, some hours later, SFS had woken up.

SFS; What happened? Did I pass out.?

Vega: Yeah. Nasty fall to. But by the time the medics came, your head had healed up. But they wanted to see if there was any damage to the brain. Surprisingly, there is non./

SFS: I'm not surprised.

Vega: I am

SFS; It's time we told each other the truth about each other. You first. I'd like to know why you are immortal, and have your own Super Sayian forms.

Vega: Well, I would have told you before, but you never asked. I'm Vegeta's half brother. You see, I'm the son of the devil.

SFS: Whoa. But I though your father was King Vegeta. How the F*** are you the son of the devil.

Vega: The current devil is a female. Has been for the past 1000 years. But I am only 17.

SFS: I see. Well, I'm not the only son that my mom has. She has three other, older ones. One of them's my twin. But I have two other, older, half Brothers. But me, Rin, and my twin are of a special breed. The three of us, are the children of god.

Vega: The F***.

SFS: I know. Rin can heal others, but I can scan others stuff and other S***. My twin, however, is pure evil. I killed him before, but he's back. At least, he will be.

Vega: Interesting. Tell me more.

Rin suddenly walked in, alongside a bigger, older man, with silver hair.

Rin: it's simple. When Pat killed his twin, the twin split into 7 orbs, who are current evils in the school. I've sensed it.

SFS: You two? And the hell, I didn't think you were interested in guys yet. Now, you've landed with Sesshoumeru. Speaking of which, harm her in any way, you'll die in a mere amount of seconds.

Sesshomeru.: I beg to differ.

Vega: Sess. We've been somewhat friends since the both of us entered in Blood tears, but I tell you, I know SFS better then anybody. He will keep his word.

SFS: And I can only be killed by my twin, much like he can to me.

Rin: Just listen to him.

Sesshoumeru.: Okay, I will. But Tell us more. I heard everything.

SFS: It isn't to much of a secret. When seven evils are named, and defeated, my twin will be alive once again. And he can absorb others. Evn planets. Once he can absorb enough energy to absorb Earth, the Universe, will die. He will absorb every single particle. After Earth is absorbed, the biggest Supernova will occur, and everything will die, as it get's absorb. As soon as all live is absorbed, the black hole effect will occur, and the universe will restart.

Vega: I also noticed some ruins on yhour back, what are they?

Rin: that's how he knows everything. I read, and told the thing on his back to him. Father didn't intend on this. This is Pat's fight, and Pat's fight alone.

Vega: I'll get some help from my mom. She'll love to help us out. After all, this will affect her to. But it has to be on a full moon that we have to talk to her.

SFS then heard a voice outside the door.

Nurse: I'm sorry, but the room's full.

???: That's my little brother in there. I must talk to him.

Nurse: Fine.

SFS: Well, so word got around to him as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Who do you think SFS's Older brother is Here's a couple of hints. First, it isn't his twin. And of course, second, It's a well known Monday night RAW wrestler. Take a guess at it. Oh, and of course, Review, please