Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Rin VS the playboys ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this Fanfic

Blood Tears high 12: Rin VS the Playboys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now a monday again. Rin had freed another Assmodeus soul, by defeating the bit beast version of himself. When Rin and SFS got there, Rin got her normal stares of hunger and lust, from the boys in the school. Especially from this one group, the Playboys. SFS hated it, but he had to endure His classes first. Right now, it was his class with Emperor Pilaf

SFS: Pilaf, you can't control us, and you never will.

Pilaf: Quiet you

SFS: Oh Hell no. Eat this

SFS began to rapidly shoot ninja stars at Emperor Pilaf, and his face waas so cut up, nobody could recognize him no more.

Pilaf: GO SEE THE PRINCIPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS: Fine Then. Raher be there, then here. By, Emperor F***FACE!!!!!!!!

Pilaf: ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, SFS was in his brother's office, having some sprite

Undertaker: Good Job, little brother

SFS: I can't stand him.

Undertaker: Sesshoumeru was in here earlier. He threatedned to kill somebody. I had to suspend him

SFS: Did it involve Rin?

Undertaker: yes it did

SFS: I thought so. He's to protective of her. Even though she isn't his mate.......yet

Undertaker: You're atincipating this

Rin: They both love each other. They are also in a decent age boundry. expect alot of killing around here. I'd lift his suspension. With that in mind, I'm taking a break from hunting down the Assmodeus souls. I managed to get most of them already. I have a small request. Bring back Sesshoumeru.

Undertaker: Done, but only if Rin can beat up one of the boys who Sesshoumeru threatened to kill, namely the Playboys.

SFS: Not A problem. Sesshoumeru is as good as back

Later at lunch......

Head Playboy: Hey Baby. With that pest out of the way, wy don't you hang out with real men

Rin: Sesshoumeru is a real man.....despite being youki. It's the playboys who are the pests.

Head Playboy: Wrong anwer, but i'll let you off with a warning

The playboy the Groped Rin's butt, and she was fuming. A minute after that, she was going to strike the playboy, but she was beat to it, by SFS. In fact, SFS held the playboy by the throat

SFS: Don't touch my sister again. You toxic waste of life.

Head Playboy: Help.

SFS: I am the son of God. Rin, is the daughter of God. With that, we inherit mass powers. I am the next god, so when that time comes while you are alive, you're dead

Suddenly, the rest of the playboys attacked SFS. He was knocked down, but he got right back up

Rin: This battle is mine

SFS: NO, it's......Go ahead.

Rin: Sweet

Head Playboy: Scared, B?

SFS: Rin will be give a request by the principle, if she can beat one of you up. And BTW, the principle, AKA, The Undertaker, he's my eldest brother.

Head Playboy: Damn.

SFS: Rin, show 'em what being from the blood of god can do.

Rin: I've been waiting to hear this all day.

Rin Transformed ito her warrior form, and took out her weapon fans, and began to slash away at the playboys. She then broke one of the playboys's arm, leg, and nose.

Rin: Request granted. But for the rest of you, Cross laser.

Rin's Attack hit all but the head playboy. Suddenly, the Head playboy held Rin by the neck, and had a knife at her neck.

SFS: Oh Hell no

SFS Became the White Dragon warrior, and the Head playboy was shocked by this. SFS then swung his tail down, and it hit his shoulder, freeing Rin.

SFS: Kill the bastard

Rin: Not a Problem

Rin then stuck both of ehr weapon fans through the playboy's stomach, killing him instantly. A single person's clapping was heard, it was The Undertaker.

Undertaker; I've lifted Sesshoumeru's suspension, for I knew you could make this masacre, Rin.

Rin: Thank you

Later, at the End of the day, SFS was driving Rin and himself back home in his low-rider.

Rin: Pat, What do you feel, when You're around Bra?

SFS: Why do you say that?

Rin: Just curious

SFS: Well, I've said it before, I love her. I feel, warm, just thinking about her. For me, It's like, if I'm not having a good day, just being around her changes that. I love my life now as it is, and Bra, makes it all better. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.

Rin: I feel the same way about Sesshoumeru. I was wondering if it was love, cuz, I'd thought I'd only have those feelings But one more question. You didn't warm up to Sesshoumeru immediately, but you like him a lot, and you aren't holding him back. Why?

SFS: I thought he was a cold, heartless person. You changed him. I like the fact he's protective. I like the fact that he won't let anyone et in his way of making you happy. In some ways, we are both alike. The difference is, I'm not a Youki, just a GIT….God In Training. But unless if He's killed, You will spend the rest of eternity together.

Rin: I know. I'm looking forward to it already

SFS: Same here. Besides, I am good Friends with Inuyasha, this makes thing even better, for he'll be my brother in law.

Rin: And If you mate with Bra, you'll be Vega's Nephew, in law.

SFS: Damn. Never thought about it.

Rin: Well, thank you. You've helped me get some things straight.

SFS: Hey, isn't that what a big brother's for?

Rin: Yeah

SFS: Thanks

SFS then began to think to himself


SFS Thoughts: I need to get laid. And Big time to