Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Rin’s hopeful transformation ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood tears high: Rin's hopeful transformation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now the month of December. It is early in the month, and snow has made itself known. But that doesn't bother anybody. Well, except SFS, that is.

SFS: I can't drive my lowrider in this S***. F***

He had no choice, but to fly home. Rin was on his back, being she couldn't fly. But then, a jolt of energy hit Rin, so hard, that she nearly fell off SFS.

SFS: Be careful sis.

Rin: It's Assmodeus

SFS: Damn. Well, Better get ready to kill. Lead me in the direction he's in.

Rin did just that. When she told him to stop, there were three warriors. Two of them were fighting this girl, with long black hair. The two other warriors could use magic, but all their attacks went right through he other one. SFS landed. He knew that the girl who could go through magic was Assmodeus. At least, the being was possessed by Him.

Rin: Let me handle this one. I have a vendetta against her anyway. Snot nose B****

Guy Mage: Hey, that's my cousin you're talking about.

Rin: Yeah, well. I don't care Li. She is on my bad side, and I don't like her.

Girl Mage: But we can't seem to hit her with our magic. What makes you think that you can beat Meilin?

Rin: Sakura. Your magic comes from a source outside of this world. Your own star. But don't forget, I to, have a strong source of magic myself. Only mine comes from the highest authority of the entire universe. The ruler of the Heaven's blood flows right through me. I know Meilin would normally would not be immune to magic of your level, but she is possessed by a great demonic warrior, who is so powerful, when he died, he split into seven souls. He to, has the same type of magic that me and my brother, SFS has, but I can defeat her.

Rin and Meilin began to fight. Rin slashed Meilin a lot of times, and Meilin's kicks almost knocked out Rin a couple of times.

Meilin: Just as I thought. Once a loser, always a loser.

Rin: F*** off Meilin. Damn, your better then Randy Orton.

Meilin: Gotta love that bo of his.

Rin and SFS: S***.

SFS: What the hell are you talking about.

Meilin: Stay out of this D-wave. This isn't your concern.

SFS: It is more of my concern then you think. That soul that is possessing you, is my twin brother. I hate him. I've killed him before, for him trying to rule the universe, and I must kill him again. That is why it is my concern, B****

Meilin: Why you...!!!!!!!!!!!

Rin: Hey, before dealing with someone who IS unstoppable, deal with this B**** first

Rin and Meilin began to heavily fight again. Li was getting turned on by this.

SFS: Okay, Pause story. Really man, what that needed to be mentioned.

Author: Ummmmmm........................Hell yeah.

SFS: F*** off.

Author: Do you reall want it that you will die when you fight Assmodeus, and the unniverse ends for good.

SFS: Ummmm......................Hell no.

Authoer: Then do as what I say F***Face

SFS: Yes master. Okay, the Story can be unpaused now

[Story unpauses]

Rin: I....can't.....beat her.

Meilin: I'm going to enjoy killing you. Andthen, that's one less loser to worry about.

Sakura: No. There must be another way that we can help.

Li: Huh?

Sakura smashes his head, for not paying attention.

Li: Oh. Well there is one way you could help.

Sakura: Of course. The Hope card. It can unlock one person's true power.

Sakura began her chant, as she used the hope card on Rin. She was healed, but a new wave of power overcame her. She glowed a brilliant white color, that blinded everybody, due to the snow around them, despite how little it was

SFS: Pause story again. I don't understand, how come I can't use my lowrider?

Author: Idiot. Lowriders aren't supposed to be used in the snow. Now I'm giving you one last warning SFS. Now back to the story

[Story unpauses]

When the light cleared, Rin was an angel warrior. All white Armor on, but she wasn't opening her eyes.

~Flashback: 3 days ago~

God: Rin, my daughter, soon, you will reach your true form.

Rin: My true form?

God: Yes. And with that, you will be more of an angel.

Rin: Thanks

God: You will be covered with white armor, but you will also have a sword, that won't kill a person with darkness in their hearts. Rather, it will get rid of it. It also works on possessed people.

Rin: What's the sword called?

God: It's simply called the Angel's light. Use it, for the sake of making sure Assmodeus is revived, without his powers.

~End Flashback~

Rin: Damn.

Suddenly, Vega and Pan showed up.

Pan: You called?

Everybody: Huh?

Vega: Since she is my mate, and I am the devil, wouldn't it make sense if she was the 'Queen of the Damned'?

Everybody: Oh

Rin: No I didn't call you. You two get back to whatever you were doing.

Pan: You sure you want that?

Rin: Were you two.

Everybody, except Pan and Vega: OH F*** NO!!!!!!

SFS then flew up to Vega and Pan.

SFS: You two get it on more then you two eat, combined.

Vega: So. Don't complain until you know. Dude, you haven't even gotten any yet.

SFS: True. PAUSE STORY AGAIN!!!!!

Author: Here we go again. WHAT THE F*** IS IT THIS TIME ACE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SFS: How come you haven't let me get any yet?

Author: I warned you. You will die on August 29th. Not only that, but you will still be a F***en virgin as well

SFS lands on the ground, and gets on his knees.

SFS: I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry,I'm Sorr-

Author: I get the point DumbF***. Okay, maybe soon enough.

SFS: Thank you.

SFS then heads up to where he was

[Story unpauses]

SFS: I'll live.

Vega: No Duh, you're immortal.

SFS: Oh Yeah. I forgot

Rin then Unsheaths the Angel's light, and dashes towards Meilin. It hits her, right in the heart, and a black soul comes out, as the sword come out of Meilin, with no damage done.

Meilin: Where am I?

Assmodeus soul: I was only waiting for the Time card. If that had happened. I would have had the power I needed.

Rin: Take a hike. I don't want to be bothered with you right now.

The Soul did leave, as Rin helped Meilin up.

Rin: Get your crummy hands off of me, DumbS***

Rin then swiftly kicked Meilin to the ground.

Rin: I just practically saved your life. Don't do that again.

SFS: Only one more to go. Assmodeus, your ass belongs to me, like it always has, my Twin brother.