Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Captured ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood tears high: Captured

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Three days later (Since Last chapter). There was something in the air. Something that didn't feel quite right at home. Like, something was missing. But what was it. Well, a smoke bomb had gotten into Pat's room, while He and Rin were in there, and the next thing Pat knew, Rin was gone

SFS: Nooooo. Damn, who would want to capture her. I know it was that. But who. ...... ...... ...... ..........................Assmodeus.

Next day, SFS was looking for Bra, but couldn't find her. Vega then desperately came up to Pat.

Vega: Pat, Bra's missing.

SFS: What? Damn, same thing happened to Rin.

Vega: Missing as well.

SFS: Yeah.

Later, in the caf..... the screen on the stage had come down for some reason. Then, Meilin appeared on the screen.

Hello everybody. I have a quick favor to tell you. Listen up. This one concerns you, SFS. You see, I'm not letting you get away with me not killing my nemisis yesterday. So I have an ultimatum for you.

Meilin then moved, and everybody saw two women. Bra and Rin. They were both tied and Gaged. They couldn't use their own separate powers, for they had power lock devices on them.

Meilin: What's it going to be SFS. You sister, or your Girlfriend. Everybody, except for SFS, please leave, I have to talk to him alone.

Everybody did leave, except for the Speakerboxx gang (Pat's Gang)

Meilin: At least you guys are staying in, for you know of some of the things happening. I got some.....help from a certain, mercenary. You know him quite well.

SFS: It has to be Assmodeus.

Meilin: Quite right. But your Girlfriend has something to say.

Meilin then ungaged Bra, and she was thankful for that

Meilin: Tell him what you've been needing to tell him. Who knows, it might change his mind.

Bra: Pat......I'm.....Pregnant

SFS: WHAT?!?!?!?!?! S***. This is perfect. DAMMIT!!!!!

Bra: Why do you say that?

SFS: You are being held hostage by Meilin, who will die by the way. And you tell me this.

Bra: I just found out myself. I was going to tell you today, minus this situation. I'd though you'd be happy.

SFS: I can't be happy until all three of you are freed. I'm sorry Bra.

Meilin: Touching story. But it's all up to you SFS. You must chose on e of them, or take the third choice.

SFS: What's that you F***en B****

Meilin: Easy on the language. Give me some of your powers, so that If I chose to hurt Rin again, I can do so, at her full powers, and I have some magic within me. Or you can take the fourth way.

The Undertaker's music then played. He saw Meilin on the screen.

Meilin: Speaking of the fourth option.

SFS: Huh?

Kagome: I don't like the looks of this.

Meilin: The Urn. Give me the Urn, so I can be the one who will control The Undertaker. There are three chances that somebody will die, or you can give me your powers. But the fifth option is both the second and the third, as well as you can't lay your hands on The Undertaker. But I'll be nice enough to give you one day. But it will be within a certain time limit when the time comes. At lunch time tomorrow, there will be two cement trucks outside. They will have the things that lead the cement to their desination, on top of two, roofless, 3 inch glass crypts. On my word, one, or both will be filled. An within both of those Crypts, will be you sister, and your girlfriend and child. The Crypts will be big, bu unescapable. See you around.

The screen went off

SFS: No. This can't be happening. I.......

SFS then let a few tears drop from his eyes. This was the most hopeless situation.

Pan: I unfortunately know Meilin's mind. She wants everything. She will want both the Urn, and Your powers.

Undertaker: S***. I'm not looking forward to this. But I must guarentee the safety of both my sister, and future sister-in-law.

Pat then fell on the floor. His head was within his arms, and he was crying a lot. Suddenly, there was a jolt of energy going through Pat.

SFS: Dad. He's calling me. Bro, I only have energy left to make a portal. Help me up, please.

The Undertaker did help Pat up, as he created a portal to the Heavens. Pat and The Undertaker stepped in

SFS: Dad, what is it?

God: I saw everything. Meilin must suffer a powerful punishment. Something that has not been seen since 30 CE.

Undertaker: A crucification. I understand.

God: Yes Mark. Meilin must be Crucified. But we must figure a way to rescue the two before that.

??: I think I might be able to help.

God: Clow Reed? What are you doing here.

Clow reed then bowed down to God.

Clow: It's all within Sakura and her cards.

SFS: Time card.

Clow: Yes. I'll tell her.

SFS: Thank you.

God: I've also alerted Kane. He'll be at Blood tears tomorrow.

SFS: It's more deeper then that. Three of the four Bothers of Destruction will be there. The fourth, and most pure evil, is behind the situation.

God: Assmodeus. I didn't see that one coming. Blast. But if everything goes according to plan, only Meilin will suffer. Here's the cross. It's a special one I made, just for this. She will be whipped all three of the days. But not starved. I only want her spirit broken. It shouldn't be hard.

SFS: Good. I can't wait