Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Inescapable, You ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]







**************************************** *************************************************************************** **********************I don't own these characters, so pleez don't sue me. You know the drill.
O*** Inescapable You (Part 2)***O
The first speed bump came soon.
"Oh no."
"What now, Li?"
"I uh…haveoathoon."
"What? I didn't understand you."
"I have to go to the bathroom."
"Oh no."
"Sigh. Li, is the blindfold really necessary?"
"Just go where I'm leading you, Sakura."
"I am so not even going to look."
"Okay we're there."
Knock Snicker
"You two okay in there?"
"SHUT UP!" in unison.
"Okay, I'm going to go now…just hum to yourself or something."
As Sakura hummed, she tried not to notice the jerking of her left hand as it was inadvertently dragged along. Her hand was pressed close to his sculpted abdominal muscles for a moment and she suppressed a shiver.
"Okay. I'm done."
"Wait. I'd probably better go too."
"Yeah. Get all the embarrassment out of the way now."
Sakura tied the blindfold around Li's face.
Li almost jumped out of his skin when his hand brushed her bare thigh for a moment…this was going to be an interesting experience being chained to Sakura.
"That has got to be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done."
"Tell me about it."
"Hey guys, we ordered pizza. Meilin is cutting it now."
"Li, you're getting sauce all over my hand."
"Sorry, I'm a righty. I have to eat this way."
Meilin rolled her eyes. "Will you guys quit fighting for like, two seconds?"
"Fine."
"Fine."
The next major problem came, of course, at bedtime.
"*Sigh*. Sakura, you've been flossing for, like, twenty minutes now!"
"So."
Sigh
Madison looked around the room with a skeptical look.
"So, how are the sleeping arrangements going to work?"
Silence.
More silence.
A stifled cough.
Cricket chirp.
Madison crossed her arms. "Well, we have to do something."
Silence.
"Fine. I'll do it myself."
The solution worked out was two sleeping bags on the floor, side by side in the living room, where there was space. Due to a lack of space and sleeping bags, Meilin would sleep in her bed and Madison would sleep in Li's bed. Though nobody was too happy with the arrangements.
Madison rolled her eyes, "Well then you should have said something earlier. It's too late now!"
It was well past midnight and Sakura lay awake on the living room floor, gazing at the ceiling.
Hmm…I wonder if all those little speckles are on there in a pattern, or if it's totally random?
She sighed and once again tried to get comfortable enough to sleep. It was just no use. She was used to sleeping on her right side, and that was simply impossible. She glanced over at Li who was fast asleep on his right side. No fair. But, she did get to use her right hand.
Ugh! I feel so dirty sleeping on this floor. I can't wait to shower tomorr--Oh. Uh oh.
This whole thing was turning out to be incredibly frustrating.
Closing her heavy lids, Sakura tried to think peaceful thoughts and slowly drifted off to sleep on her back.
Somewhere in the peace of sleep, Sakura subconsciously rolled over to her right side and instinctively hugged close the nearest thing…a certain person's arm. And as they slept, faces inches apart with Li's arm hugged close to Sakura's chest, the moon set and morning drew near. With the dawn, what new problems would arise and how would they ever get out of this mess?
Find out next time. BWAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)!!! I'm not really evil, just busy. Plus, the suspense makes you like it more ;o) Thank you so much for your responses! I love to hear from you and tips are appreciated and listened to! Please R&R. I'll try to get the next part up as soon as I can! Really! Luv ya'll!
**************************************************************** *************************************************************************