Case Closed Fan Fiction / You're Under Arrest Fan Fiction ❯ The Cronicles of a Hitman and a Detective ❯ The Police Station ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3: The Police Station
 
 
Forty-seven and Diana were put in holding of an LA County police station, because where they were was very close to LA. Both of them were in the same cell.
 
Diana was lying down, sleeping. Forty-Seven was pacing around the cell. “How could this happen?” Forty-Seven kept saying out loud. Just above him, an explosion went off.
 
He heard automatic weapons, and the standard issue weapons the police were using. The people who broke in were obviously winning. He heard running down the stairs.
“Who has the nerve to attack a police station,” said the guard, drawing a Smith & Weston.
 
He was gunned down right in front of him and Diana, who had apparently just woken up.
“Forty-seven, what happened?” Diana asked.
“I think trouble. An explosion just went off above us. And the guard was killed,” replied Forty-Seven.
Diana nodded her head.
“I called for this,” She said.
Forty-Seven was completely confused.
Three armed gunmen ran down the stairs.
 
“Diana and Forty-Seven?” one asked.
Diana nodded.
He went over to the guard and took the cell keys. He then came over to Diana and Forty-seven, unlocking the cell.
 
Both Forty-Seven and Diana ran out of the cell. They had been brought to the station unconscious, so they only now were able to tell that the cells were in the basement. The man they were with let them out of the police station with a surprising knowledge of the building.
 
When they reached the front entrance, Forty-Seven saw that the people escorting them out had come in a black step-wagon.
 
Just as they went past the counter, Forty-Seven thought he heard something. He turned around, and saw the head of a very large automatic gun falling onto the counter. Six LAPD officers stood up behind the counter.
 
The one with a captain badge on the shoulder of his uniform shouted: “Open fire!” and paint-balls being fired at the velocity of real bullets barraged them.
They took cover behind a couch and returned fire with live ammo.
 
“Ah!” One of the officers shrieked.
He heard the voice of the chief say something to her, but over all the gunfire, no one could make out much.
Forty-Seven did hear this however. “I'm out of ammo!” he heard a female voice cry. Diana was beside Forty-Seven, covering her ears. He attempted to comfort her, but to no avail. He knew it was useless. Diana would at least get stronger from this.
 
Forty-Seven noticed that the lights had gone off. `Maybe they haven't had a chance to call for backup,' hoped Forty-Seven. If the van couldn't leave, they were done for.
Forty-Seven heard a man on the other side of the room scream.
 
“Inspector!” he heard get shouted.
“I'm out of ammo!” shouted a new female voice.
“Come on you two. Lets get you out of here,” said one of the men beside Forty-Seven.
Forty-Seven and Diana nodded.
They got up and made a run for the wagon.
 
The side door was open. They jumped in. the rest of the guys getting them out stayed in the station.
Forty-Seven couldn't believe the fact that they would give their lives to save Diana and him. But they were men from the Agency, so they knew if they wanted to stay in business, he couldn't be incarcerated. The rest of the men began to blind fire behind them and run for the wagon at the same time.
The man with the gun got shot in the back four times, went down, but wasn't very injured because they were using paint balls. He was grateful that real bullets hadn't just punched into him. Forty-Seven grabbed the man, pick him up, and hauled him to the step-wagon.
 
“Fall back!” Forty-Seven heard someone shout.
 
Suddenly, the noise almost stopped, as now, all the people who had helped Forty-Seven and Diana were running at top speed for the van.
 
Only seven people wound up in the van, because two of seven rescuers were knocked down in the police station lobby. The last guy was standing outside the van to confirm everyone was in when a police Mercedes spun around the corner, and he fired at it.
 
As far as he could tell, he did a lot of damage to a tire on the vehicle. He got in, the van door slammed shut, and the driver gunned the gas. They car tried to pursue, but when they turned into the street, the police car did a 180 degree spin, facing it to the police station.
 
As soon as they seemed to be clear of any tails, one of the guys pulled out a laptop, and began typing. Moments later, the van sped up. Diana looked out the window.
 
“Forty-Seven, is it normal for there to be no traffic driving on the streets of Los Angeles?” she said.
“I took out all the traffic lights in the area after sending all traffic out of this area,” said the guy with the laptop. “Good work,” continued Diana. “Now where are we going?”
“A private airstrip,” Said the driver. “The Agency wants you out of the country. You are going to Japan.”
 
All Diana did was smile. She had been to Japan once before. She knew it was a very good country to go to. Forty-Seven jaw had dropped. He had never been to that country. He didn't plan on going there either. `Oh well,' he thought.