Case Closed Fan Fiction / You're Under Arrest Fan Fiction ❯ The Cronicles of a Hitman and a Detective ❯ The Hospital ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: The Hospital
 
7 Days Later,
Santa Monica General Hospital, California
 
Forty-Seven's head hurt like it was on fire.
“He's awake,” said a doctor. “He looks ok.”
 
Forty-seven tried to open his eyes, but it was near impossible. It took to much energy. “D…D…Diana?” Forty-Seven managed to say.
“Conserve your energy, sir,” he heard the doctor say. “You are very sick. Maybe try to get some more sleep.”
 
Forty-Seven drifted back off into snooze land.
 
10:00 PM, that night
 
“Forty-Seven wake up!” Diana said as she shook him.
He woke up, feeling fully re-vitalized.
“What is it, Diana?” asked Forty-Seven.
“The police are here!”
“WHAT?!”
“They are evacuating the hospital. Should we find a crowd to join?”
“Yes Diana. Call for your chopper. We can have it pick us up a couple of blocks away.”
She nodded, and ran for a payphone.
Forty-Seven found a group of patents. Diana had just hung up the phone, and Forty-seven called to her from the group. She ran to him.
 
She gave him a thumbs up. When the group finally reached the front, S.W.A.T. officers were just about to enter the building. Diana and Forty-Seven kept their faces hidden. Forty-Seven followed Diana to an abandoned warehouse. What they didn't expect was a S.W.A.T. task force waiting for them. Forty-Seven was immediately looking for a weapon.
 
“Freeze!” shouted one of the S.W.A.T. guys. He found something. A 9mm Beretta. He grabbed it, brought it up, and fired three shots, two of them hitting a S.W.A.T. guy. “Unit 2 requesting backup,” said one of the S.W.A.T. guys. He then fired at two other men, both direct hits between the eyes. Then Forty-Seven heard sirens. He checked his watch. Another 20 minutes before their chopper arrived, if they didn't shoot it down.
 
There was one S.W.A.T. person left. A girl was standing on a second floor landing with an MP5N. He fired the small handgun and hit the automatic weapon. It fell. She put her hands up.
 
“Diana, aim this at that girl,” Forty-Seven said.
He handed Diana the loaded weapon. He ran to the stairs. In a few seconds, he had the S.W.A.T. girl in a choke-hold, with his weapon at the door.
 
Police teams would be arriving soon. What Forty-Seven didn't understand was how the police knew to be at the warehouse. `Maybe they were just trying to keep the parameter around the hospital,' thought Forty-Seven.
He heard sirens die down and tires screech to a halt right outside the building.
 
What Forty-Seven hadn't been counting on was the police having tear gas. He saw four canisters get thrown in through the front door. He fired the MP5 he was holding. It caused a canister to explode, knocking Diana to the ground, face down.
 
That was when police officers ran in. Two grabbed her, one on each arm. Forty-seven threw the girl down, and jumped over the rail, onto the first floor. What he saw nearly knocked him back. Ten police cars and two military vans were parked outside. Forty-Seven dropped the gun.
 
He knew he had been beaten. Three army men swarmed him just as the two cops picked Diana and took her to a police car. Forty-Seven was taken and put in the same car, just as they drove off.