Case Closed Fan Fiction / You're Under Arrest Fan Fiction ❯ The Cronicles of a Hitman and a Detective ❯ The Gates Hit ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1:
The Gates Hit
 
Forty-seven was on a plane, headed for Washington, DC.
“Diana, the Director is down,” Said Forty-Seven.
“Good job, Forty-Seven,” said Diana White, his secretary/contractor. “500,000$ is being wire transferred to your off-shore account. By the way, if you are interested, there is another job waiting for you.
 
Just a notice right now, it is a very risky job. But, for risk, there is reward. A reward of 1.2 million dollars U.S. is going to be given. Interested, Forty-Seven?”
“What is going to happen Diana?” asked Forty-Seven.
 
“I knew I could count on you, Forty-Seven. Alright. Your target is Mr. Bill Gates. Apparently, Apple doesn't want then selling computers anymore. It is a high risk job. A man with that kind of money has his own private army of a security force. We have arranged for you to go in as a business man with a proposition. You and Bill will be in a meeting room alone. I'm in the target location right now as a Server. I want us to get a map of the house before your plane comes in. Does this plan suit you, Forty-Seven?”
“Yes, Diana. I will follow the plans directly.”
“Good. A limo is waiting for you. It will be at the Washington airport when you land. Good luck Forty-Seven.”
 
Washington airport, 2 hours later
 
Forty-Seven got off the plane and headed into all the hustle and bustle. He found the exit and saw a man with a large board that said “Jamison.” Forty-seven's alias for this one was Albert Jamison. The man almost seemed to be a chauffeur to him. Forty-Seven knew that it was really a man from the Agency. He went to the man. They greeted each other and headed out to the car.
 
It was a Lincoln Continental Limousine. Forty-Seven got in the back, and was headed to the mansion of Bill Gates. When he arrived, there were multiple security checkpoints, but Albert Jamison had high security clearance. In other words, he bypasses all security. When he arrived in the meeting room, he was told that Mr. Gates would be in after about 5 minutes. A woman walked in. “Anything to drink, sir?” she asked.
 
Forty-Seven instantly recognized Diana's voice.
“No, thank you,” said Forty-seven. She walked out. Forty-Seven saw Mr. Gates coming. He waked in. “Ah hello Albert,” said Bill.
“Mr. Gates, I know this is unfortunate timing, but you must have a bathroom in this palace, right?” asked Albert (Forty-seven).
“Yes. Just down the hall.”
 
Forty-Seven got up and walked behind Mr. Gates chair. He dropped a little black item. When he went to pick it up, he pushed it under the chair. Forty-seven rushed to the bathroom after that. After getting into the bathroom, he pressed an item in is hand, and knew the job was done.
 
In the meeting room
 
Bill Gates heard a small beeping. He decided to check under his chair. He saw a black thing with a flashing red light. `Oh God,' he thought. An explosion rocked the room.
 
In the bathroom
 
Forty-Seven knew that the meeting room was soundproof. The guards wouldn't know anything was wrong until he alerted them. He walked down the hall. He went to the meeting room. All the windows were smeared with black. “Help! Call the police! There was an explosion!” Forty-seven shouted.
 
Ten minutes later
 
The firefighters were getting ready to open the door. They had to be cautious because there was a chance of a flashover. If that happened, people would die. The mansion had been evacuated on the count that the explosion might have engulfed more than the meeting room.
Forty-Seven was standing out front, when another explosion in anther section in the house. Forty-Seven was immediately trying to reach Diana on her cell. When she picked up, she sounded like something bad was happening.
“Forty-Seven, please try to get the kitchen as fast as fast as you can,” said Diana. “It's a matter of life and death.”
 
The line went dead. Forty-seven quickly brought up the map of the house. He found the fastest route to the kitchen. He stopped outside the door. He couldn't hear anything inside. “Forty-Seven!” he heard Diana shout, “Are you out there!?”
“Diana!” he shouted and burst through the door.
A man in a black suit was standing at the other side of the room with Diana in a choke-hold with a gun to her head.
 
“Forty-Seven,” the man said, “You once tried to kill me. You might not remember. I cannot reveal my identity to you, as you will be too shocked to stand. But the left half of my face is your fault. He turned his head. The side of is face was scarred and stretched. It was a horror, even to Forty-Seven.
“Since you took my face, I will take your life and the life is Miss. Diana here. Enjoy the show, while you can.”
 
 
But before the un-named man could fire, Diana kicked him in the shin, and he shouted. His gun angled up, and fired into the ceiling. Two D.C. cops ran in. They
had guns out and were ready to fire. They had guns out and aimed at the guy. He still had Diana in a choke-hold, with the weapon pressing even harder on her temple now.
 
Diana was showing signs that she wasn't about to give up, though. The guy took the gun off her head, and fired at the two cops. Both direct hits. The cops fell over, blood slowly trickling from their fore-heads.
 
Forty-Seven grabbed one of their guns. He fired and caught the man in the knee-cap. He fell, cursing into the air.
“Forty-seven, I will eventually kill you. It's only a matter of time.”
 
Forty-Seven scoffed, and brought up the gun. He aimed it at the man lying on the ground in front of him. “Good-bye,” said Forty-seven, and fired.
The man no longer existed.
“Diana, are you.”
The man in the suit took one last breath, and fired a bullet into Diana's leg. She screamed.
 
Forty-Seven lunged for her. He caught her just before she hit the floor. He lifted her up, and shouted for help. Two D.C. policemen came in and immediately called for a stretcher. They got Diana and ran out to an ambulance. Forty-Seven got in with her. He held her hand. But, a moment later, he felt sick to his stomach.
 
 
 
“Hey buddy, are you OK?” asked one of the paramedics. He fell over. “Get us to the hospital, NOW!” Forty-Seven could make out.