Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Hectic Summer ❯ Smart, talented, and...gone! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I don't own Chobits!

Ok I just started watching Chobits but now all I can find are the epsiodes in Japanese I have nothing wrong with this except that I want to look at the pictures not read subtitles soooooo if any of ya know where on the internet I can find all of them then thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Rated M - Mature

Hectic summer Ch.1 Smart, talented and...gone!
----------------------------------------------------------- ----

My name is Toru Samese I'm a 15 year old school girl in the 10th grade and love to watch Chobits and other Anime! Some how I had getten smarter no I had always been smart even from birth I could do things most babys could not.

Now, most of the people in my school are nice...well the 8th graders are, I would have been an 8th grader. The reason why the 10th graders and all the grades higher up hate me? I out smart them that's why well let me show you...

"Mr.Sagato could you please answer the question." Asked my teacher, Mrs.Delling.
The student named Sagato,Orano lifted his head sleeply from his desk.
"Uhhhhhhh no." He said sheepishly.
"Ok then how about...Miss.Samese." She said with a smile on her lips.

"I would be glad to." I said standing up from my seat and scaning the board.
"It's 3,40084."
"Verry nice and no errors verry good Miss.Samese!" Said the teacher as she happily went back to the rest of the class.

----------------------------------------------------------- -------
It was now lunch time but I headed outside I wasen't going to take any chances .
What I mean by 'I wasen't going to take any chances' is that almost every time I sit down in the cafateria is when Samo,Orinko will try to eather to get me to go out with him or eather make fun of me and my size, I am small what would ya expect from an 8th grader gone 10th.

Most of the 10th and smaller grade girls would flock to him well with his looks how could they not but not me I don't kiss peoples feet like their some God instead I walk right passed them or try to atleast.

I had sat down under the old oak tree on the school grounds well what would you expect a Sakura tree it's the U.S.A. for crying out loud!
With my lunch open I dug into my rice,fish,fruit and drank my pop.

"Hey Toru what ya doing?" Asked a male voice. I looked up to find Samo with that snug smile on his face like he could get or do anything he wanted to.
"Nani?" I asked.
"What did you just say?" He asked while I just smirked at his stupidery.
"I said "Nani?" It means 'What?' In Japanese." I said as he folded his arms over his chest in an upset manner.

"What ever..." He mumbled.
"So Nani where YOU going to do?" I asked with a sigh as I knew what was comeing.
"Be MY girlfriend!" He shouted and pointed a finger at me.
"As I said before and I am going to say it again...NO!" I yelled back.

"Uhh fine but I'll get you someday!" He yelled as he ran back to his friends in front of the school building.
"What a L-O-S-E-R." I said as I finished my lunch.
--------------------------------------------
Even after I finished my lunch the lunch period wasen't over so I just sat where I was in my fav. spot under the oak tree and rested my head clad in dark brown long hair on the tree trunk.
The bark bit into the flesh on my head but I didn't care right now as long as I got some quiet time with OUT Samo!

Soon I some how fell asleep and everything turned black...

"She will soon awaken." Said a shadowey voice of a woman.

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Hoped you all liked it because It took me two dame days to come up with this chapter Because I did half one day and the other half the next!
PLEASE REVIEW BUT NOOOOOO FLAMES!
I will say this now I have other storyes to update so don't give up and get mad at me if I don't update this story, Thanks!

Ja ne!
---------------