Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Hectic Summer ❯ A new home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I don't own Chobits!

Here's another chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------- -----

Hectic summer Ch.2 A new home

------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

I started to wake up only to stair into the face of a young boy of about 10 years.
When I opened my eyes his face broke out into a smile. He was wearing what looked like expensive clothes of what looked like a black suit.

His shaggy black hair hung around his oval shapped face while a few strands of his dark hair hung in front of his warm brown eyes.
I looked around for a seconed to catch some of my suroundings.

On the left side of the room looked like a Japanese style door was slighly ajar to let me see a small work
space with all kinds of parts and what looked like mechanical arms and legs, I shuddered, to think them real limbs would be soooo uncool.

'All I remember is sitting under my oak tree and then...nothing...Oh no! Where am I!' My mind screamed to find where I was. I was sitting on the floor, no wonder the little boys face reached mine.

I stood and looked for an excape route only to look down and then scream.
(Remember the first episode of Chobits when H. was in front of a persacoon (SP?)
store? Well the ladie persaconns where whearing small clothes almost like swim suits yah kinda like what she's whearing except her's is light blue and is kinda like a two piece.)

"What am I whearing?!" I howled through out the room. Then something bumped into my legs so I looked down only to find the little boy looking up at me with admiring eyes.

"Oh, ummmm you woulden't happen to know where I can get some fitting clothes?" I asked the little boy but he didn't answer back all he did was grab my hand and start to walk out of the what looked like a store to buy swim suits.

As the boy dragged me along the street I felt like my body wasen't even covered but I kept on walking and looked into diffrent shops to keep my mind off of the people we where passing and
every so often what I thought was a pervert would wink at me.

We passed a few Japanese style houses untill we made it in front of a big brown house that looked to be a mansion and for all I knew it was. In front of the mansion was a big iron gate with a buzzer on the brick part holding up the gate.

The boy clicked the buzzer and a voice came on the line.

"Manowa residence who may be there?" Asked a mans voice.
It spoke in a foran lanuage but I knew it! It was Japanese I took classes on how to speek and wright in it, hey they don't call me smart for nothing!

The boy didn't answer but tapped on the microphone implanted into the brick in moriscoade, that was one thing I was never taught that baka clicking sound man it drives me crazy!

"Good to have you back Mathu-Sama."

Then the gate opened and the little boy known as Mathu pulled me through the gates that closed behind us and in through the large doors of the mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Hope ya liked it!
REVIEW DUZO BUT NOOOO FLAMES!

Ja ne!