Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Time of the month ❯ Day four: Poker and Laxatives ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: nope I still don't own it yet.

Faye's loud snores echoed throughout the ship. She was laying down on the couch on her stomach, one leg off the sofa, with a red sleeping mask over her face. Spike and Jet busied themselves by playing a game of poker on the table. Ein was licking himself. It was the most peaceful day since Edward had 'turned into a woman.' So everyone decided to kick back at relax, while the serenity lasted. Spike looked over his cards, smiling with a cigarette in his mouth. Jet looked over his hand as well, raising an eyebrow at his partner. "So," Spike said sitting back and blowing smoke out at the same time while putting his cigarette in the ashtray, " how long do you think this is gonna last?"

"How long what is gonna last?" Jet asked rearranging his cards.

"Duh, this," Spike said waving his arms around, "the peacefulness. I mean, Edward is almost as worse as Faye on her period." Jet chuckled at his friend.

"Faye's always on her period," Jet said loudly then he meant to. Spike sat back and laughed with his friend.

"Yeah, the queen of PMS," he said back, sending the men into hysterical laughter. Slowly they calmed down and looked behide them to see if Faye had awoken. They heard her loud snore and figured they where okay. Jet picked out a card and slapped it on his forehead. "What cha got?" Asked Spike. Jet picked the card off his head and slapped down his cards.

"Full House!" Jet said reaching out for the things they had put down to trade. Spike quickly reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Nope, Royal Flush." Spike said smiling. Jet grunted and sat back down in his seat. Spike reached out and grabbed the stuff in the middle of the table when a few extra cards fell out his sleeve. The ex-gangster smiled sheepishly and blushed. Jet growled and hit his fists on the table.

"SPIKE YOU LIEN CHEATING DOG!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faye stood at the stove, wearing a ruffle apron that looked like it came straight out of 'Leave it to Beaver.' She starred a pot of soup as she opened the oven and looked into it. Spike and Jet walked into the kitchen and looked at her strangely. She turned around and smiled charmingly. "Oh hello boys!" she said in a chirp voice. "How was work?" Jet looked at Spike and slowly sat down at the table.

"Fine," he said monotone watching Faye's every move. Within no time she had plates of delicious food in front of the two men.

"Eat up!" she said smiling, digging into her own plate. Spike and Jet stopped examining the food for any poison that Faye could have put in and started gobbling it up.

" This is really good Faye," Spike commented through a mouth full of food.

"Yea I had no idea you could cook." Jet said surprised. Faye's green eyes watched as they licked the plates clean. She smiled, picked them up and placed them in the sink. Well, about 5 minutes later she could hear Jet's stomach rumble. He patted it and looked at Spike. Spike's stomach started to growl.

"What the-" without warning the two jumped up holding their bottoms.

"Oh I see that laxative worked better then I thought." Faye said removing the bottle of the deadly mixture. Before they had time to cuss the woman out they where racing to the bathroom. Jet made it there first and closed the door. Spike heard him sigh in relief and then very obscene noises after that. He banged on the door.

"Jet com'on!! OPEN THE DOOR!" Spike screamed. Faye heard all the commotion she had created and smiled to herself. She took off the apron and tossed it to the side, joining Ed at the table. The computer hacker sat the table, shuffling cards, dressed down in a pair of black jeans, a black shirt with 'MY BODY IS MY TEMPLE NOW GET DOWN AND WORSHIP' written on the front and dark sunglasses. She started to pass cards to Faye.

"Say it Faye-Faye," Edward said smiling.

"Okay okay, the joke worked. In fact I'm impressed at you Ed," Faye said picking up her cards and looking them over, "I didn't think you had it in you. I think I'm going to enjoy your mood-swings. Gotta three?" Faye asked. Edward looked over the top of her glasses.

"Gold fish," she said happily.

"Damn."