Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Time of the month ❯ Computers and Drag queens ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Well, damnit he looked like a woman to me."

"Please Spike, okay I have to admit, he did have a great set of legs. But didn't you see his Adam's Apple? Come on Spike it looked like a damn watermelon!" Jet laughed out holding his stomach. Spike's eye twitched with irritation.

"Well, there's so many drag queens running around. Not to mention transsexuals. It's hard for a guy to tell a he from a she." Spike said with a touch of anger. Before the two reached around the corner they stopped at a familiar sound. A constant but extremely fast clicking and clacking. The two men looked at one another and peaked around the corner, observing the Edward's back. She had on white sweatpants and a white wife beater with her black bandana on. Her hand reached over and grabbed her caffeine can and drunk the rest of the drink inside and crushed the can with her hand. Absentmindedly the young hacker tossed it behide her shoulder, hitting Jet on his head.

"Ow!" he shouted coming out from behide the corner. Spike milked the moment for everything it was worth, laughing hard and holding his stomach as Jet did when he had his run-in with the beautiful drag queen. Both men silenced when Ed turned slowly to look at them. They took a few steps back as she rose up from her sitting position. The male bounty hunters continued to back up until they hit the wall. Edward lifted her goggles and handed them a list.

"Edward is all out of Caffy Pops," She commented innocently holding up an empty can. "And Faye-Faye said get some food in her before she eats the mutt." Edward said before returning to her laptop computer. Spike looked at Jet and Jet looked at Spike.

"Ask her," Jet mumbled reading Spikes mind. Spike cleared his throat causing the girl to turn around.

"Uh..Edward we were just wonder, are you still...ya know," he said in a low voice. Edward raised an eyebrow.

"You know," Spike said narrowing his eyes, "are you still on....IT," he said raising his eyebrows up and down. Edward rolled her eyes, clearly a habit she picked up from Ms. Valentine.

"Edward does not know what Spike person is talking about," Edward said in her normal bubbly tone. The two guys came to an agreement that she wasn't.

"Where's Faye?" Jet said finally relaxing, about to sit on to the yellow couch, and as if on que, there was a scream from upstairs. Spike, Jet and Edward quickly rushed up to Faye's room.

Soon as they opened the door, they wished they never stepped into the room. Wind whipped around the small room, causing things to float around as if it was a tornado in the room. The screeching pile that was Faye under her sheets shot up out of her bed. Eyes glowing a neon acid green. She grabbed Jet and pinned him to the bed, scratching up his shirt.

"Here we go again," the computer hacker and The ex gangster said.