Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto 5Ds: Shinobi Signers ❯ Hinata's New Wings ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I’m back, everyone! In the last chapter, I’m sure that you noticed that much of the chapter was in bold, but I didn’t write it that away. You see, after the recent ‘problem’ with upload on Mediaminer was solved, I found that can only load in plain text or rich text. My ability to load as word documents and web pages is gone! However, I can still upload chapters in full and hopefully, this won’t be too much of a problem. Anyway, in this chapter, a new Signer is going to be added to the ranks and no one should be really surprised that I chose this girl of all people to have Ancient Fairy Dragon. I’m trying my best to match Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds Signers with my casts of Signers based on a form of ‘connection’ with Ryu and Ayane being the children of Yusei and Akiza in my story. Naruto and Jack share a ‘burning spirit’, tries to overwhelm their opponents in their battles with sheer force, and both of them share a major ‘obsession’ with ramen! So, this girl shouldn’t really come too much of a surprise, so, that’s why I revealed her in the preview of this chapter, everyone.

I DO NOT own Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5ds, Naruto, Final Fantasy: Dissidia, Dead or Alive, Ninja Garden, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden series are owned/licensed by Tomonobu Itagaki and Tecmo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Naruto 5Ds: Shinobi Signers

Chapter 4: Hinata’s New Wings

We find ourselves within a private office where we find the two Leaf Village elders, Homura and Koharu, together with Danzo and the elders don’t have good expressions on their faces.

Homura says, with a serious tone, “This is completely unacceptable! Due to Sarutobi’s interference, the Namikaze heir and the Signers are now beyond our control! And not only that, we have the Fire Daimyo himself breathing down our necks!”

Koharu says, with a nod, “And we can’t do anything to the Signers! The legend of the Crimson Dragon is well respected by all ninja clans and if we try anything against them, the ninja clans will give Sarutobi the excuse to strip the civilian council and us, the elders, of what power we have!”

Danzo says, with a plain tone, “And the villagers won’t dare lay a finger on the boy anymore due to this fact. The majority because of feeling guilty of harming the Namikaze heir, some respecting him as a Signer, and those few that refuse to see him as the Namikaze heir know the village and the ninja of our village will kill them before they can lay a hand on him. The Namikaze heir, with each passing second, is gaining power over us. He is exactly like that mother of his. It is hard to believe that she is daughter of the most respected members of the fabled Uzumaki clan.”

Homura says, with a plain tone, “Which is another point, Danzo. With the truth of the Uzumaki clan the main focus, they know the symbol on the vests are the symbol of the Uzumaki clan and we are only allowed to have them due to our former friendship and treaties with the Uzumaki clan. And most likely, due to Kakashi Hatake and Sarutobi, he knows that he can put pressure on us by revoking those agreements due to his mother being the daughter of leaders of his clan before they were destroyed in the previous war.”

Koharu says, with a plain tone, “It is assured that if the boy becomes Hokage, the Namikaze clan shall do exactly like his father did to us during his time in office. He is far from broken and his new friendships are making him stronger in will and more resolved than ever. When the boy becomes a man, the Namikaze heir shall become a powerful Hokage in body and spirit and we shall be under his foot.”

Danzo says, with a plain tone, “This is something that we need to prevent, but at this pace, you can see that the boy is on the path to becoming Hokage like his father. However, even through he has taken the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox away from fox spirit itself, having the power and controlling the power of the fox are two different things. And now, the situation to keep the boy from advancing too far is not to make the people afraid of him, but to make people, especially those of the ninja council, fear for his safety.” When the two elders look at Danzo, Danzo says, with a plain tone, “He is much like his mother, Kushina Uzumaki, which will most likely mean that he has a talent for ninjutsu, he will have her temper and most likely, that very temper will get him into trouble. Once that happens, we need to move in a way that will force the ninja council and Sarutobi to have him restrained for his own safety because he holds the ‘Mark of the Dragon’ and because the original Signers were murdered by ninja, we might be able to enhance that fear. If we are lucky, we could make it that the Fire Daimyo will fear the safety of the Namikaze heir because he was so close to the Fourth Hokage and his wife.”

Homura asks, curiously, “What shall this accomplish Danzo?”

Danzo tells Homura, “It will give us the time to get the boy to trust us, Homura. To show that things like his parents’ idealism won’t work in this place.”

Koharu tells Danzo, “The boy won’t trust you. By taking away the fox’s chakra completely, it seems like the boy has gained a sensory ability than seems to work much more than your typical sensory ninja, Danzo.”

Danzo replies, “The boy must have gained the ability to sense negative auras, elder Koharu. Remember, the fox only came in aura where negative emotions created by humans were at their peak, Koharu. And you know that we, ourselves, have plenty to hide.”

Homura replies, with a glare, “It makes wonder what one hides, Danzo.” Danzo and Homura glare at each other and Homura tells Danzo, “However, you bare a point. Like his parents, the boy is an idealistic at his heart. We need to contain him until we can get him to our way of thinking.”

Koharu tells Danzo, “However, we need to wait, Danzo. If we make one wrong move, it will be our heads as we will be turned into villains.”

Danzo tells Koharu in reply, “Only by those short-sighted and idealistic fools, Koharu.” While Danzo is showing a plain and emotionless expression, he is giving a devious smirk in his mind.

(Joining up with our Signers; on the meanwhile)

Right now, we find Naruto, Ryu, Ayane, Third Hokage, Kakashi, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Haku, Leon, Inoichi, and three new people in the room.

The first one looks to be an adult male that looks like an adult version of Shikamaru with scars on his face and wearing a vest similar to Kakashi’s along with clothing similar to Shikamaru’s.

The second one looks to be an adult male with red hair, purple marks on his face, and wearing black clothing under grey armor.

And the third and final male looks to be an adult male with spiky black hair, a Lead headband around his forehead, and wearing an outfit similar to Kakashi’s Jonin outfit with a slash with the word ‘Fire’ in Japanese Kanji.

In the aftermath of the duel between Ayane and Leon, Third Hokage decided to bring in the father’s of Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru along with their Jonin teacher, Asuma, who is also the son of the Third Hokage, in which they are told by the Third Hokage that they are making this discussion a top level secret not to be discussed with anyone on the outside unless cleared by the Third Hokage himself. Soon after, Leon explains about the knowledge from his father that he had gained from those that knew his mother and father as well as whatever information that Jaden Yuki left behind.

When he was done, Ryu asks, plainly, “So, your father contained this dark power that belongs to the ‘Supreme King’, the ruler of the Duel Monsters’ Spirit Realm?”

Leon says, with a nod, “That’s right. It is supposed to be the dark power that counters the Light of Destruction, one of the most dangerous forces in the universe.”

The male that looks like the adult version of Shikamaru says, with a plain tone, “Troublesome. The Light of Destruction is well-known in the Elemental Countries. It has been said to have caused the greatest natural disasters in our world’s history not to mention help bring out some of the worst tyrants of all time.”

Leon says, with a nod, “That’s what I was told, Shikaku-san.”

Naruto asks, confused, “That’s weird! I thought that darkness was bad stuff!”

Kakashi tells Naruto, “That’s a myth. Light and darkness isn’t the same for good and evil. Remember, we, ninja, used the shadows to perform our duties and all of our duties are not for sinister purposes. There have been instants that Light has been used for evil and darkness used for good. A simple way to explain is it is shade and sun. During summer or any really bright sunny day, there is a chance that you can get sunburn when you stay in the sun so long, right? What do you use to protect yourself from that intense light?”

Naruto says, excitedly, “Oh, right, Kakashi-sensei! The shade!”

Sakura says, with a smile, “And shade are the shadows of trees and their leaves!”

Kakashi says, with a nod, “That’s correct. It is how Light and Darkness are used that makes them good or evil, but not the powers of Light and Darkness themselves.”

Third Hokage says, with a nod, “That’s correct. The Light of Destruction, also known as Light of Ruin or Darklight, is the extreme example. It is filled with negative energy and light and darkness must be in perfect balance of the universe and life to exist.”

Leon says, with a plain tone, “From what I learned, the Light of Destruction seeks to destroy all darkness and without darkness to balance out light, you know where this is going.”

Asuma says, with a plain tone, “The universe going ka-put from what I see, Leon-san.” Asuma says, curiously, “An evil light, a ‘gentle darkness’… Pops… I mean, Hokage-sama, I think that I remember an ancient legend that you told me that you had found in your youth.”

Third Hokage says, with a nod, “I understand what you mean my boy. It is a very ancient and very rarely known legend. It was by pure luck that I had found in the first place.”

Ayane asks, curiously, “What is it, sir?”

Third Hokage replies, “It talks about the time of the very birth of the universe. Just before that moment, two forces were in conflict with each other. The first one was Cosmos, the power of Harmony, and the other was Chaos, the power of Discord. The two powers clashed and at the final moment, they clashed so hard that they caused an explosion that started the very universe itself. It is the event that we all know today as the ‘Big Bang’. In the aftermath, the powers of Harmony and Discord split into multiple peaces. The main pieces became two major powers. The power of Discord divided into a blinding light that hid the true light of the universe and the other was called the ‘sinister shadows’ which threatened to swallow the true light and cover all life in eternal darkness. The powers of Harmony became the ‘protecting shadows’ which a dark power that shields us from the ‘false light’ that allows the true light of the universe, known as the Light of Creation shine through.”

Sakura then asks, curiously, “Hokage-sama, you said that this ‘Cosmos Force’ was the power of Harmony?”

Third Hokage says, with a nod, “That’s correct, Sakura. It is the force of the balance of light and darkness in the universe.”

Ryu asks Sakura, “Do you think that’s what Shadi meant, Sakura?”

Asuma says, with a plain tone, “It is starting to make sense, Ryu-sama.”

Haku says, with a nod, “I agree, but what are the powers of light and darkness that made up the power of Harmony? We don’t have much of a clue.”

Shikamaru says, “I think that I know.” Shikamaru says, with a sigh, “This ‘protecting shadows’ sounds like what the power that Leon-san’s power is supposed to do right? The power of this ‘Supreme King’ is supposed to protect us from the Light of Destruction isn’t it? It must be that ‘dark power’ that came from this ‘Cosmos’.”

Leon says, with a nod, “I think that you might be right, Shikamaru-san.”

Ayane asks, “What would be the light power?”

Shikamaru says, pointing to Ayane, Ryu, and Naruto, “The three of you are carrying it. The Crimson Dragon is a power of light isn’t it? So, the Crimson Dragon must have the power of Light that’s from the same source.”

Inoichi says, with a nod, “That’s a good point.”

Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Do you think that Shadi wants us to unite the new Signers together with Leon’s father, who holds the power of the ‘Supreme King’? If the Crimson Dragon was born from the Light half of the power of Harmony and Leon’s dad held the ‘dark half’ to balance it out, then we need to bring us and Jaden Yuki together in order to combat this evil since it sounds like the two parts of the powers of Discord are uniting. We saw the Arcana Force monsters in our vision with a sickly white light: The Light of Destruction.”

Ino says, plainly, “That’s not good.”

Third Hokage says, with a deep sigh, “There is a war in that ancient legend that one day, the war of Harmony and Discord would start again and it looks like that it will come to pass.”

Choji’s father, the red haired male, says, “Personally, my clan also knew of these ancient legends, but I didn’t exactly believe them through I respect them as part of our history and culture. But after what happened with young Naruto, I believe.”

Inoichi asks Third Hokage, “Hokage-sama, how do we prepare for what’s to come?”

Third Hokage says, seriously, “We are not sure when or where this war will start, but now, we have an idea what task that Naruto, Ryu, and Ayane have before them. They need to find the last two new Signers and they need to find Leon-san’s father. For now, however, they need to focus on finding the last members of their fellow Signers. But from what I see, it looks like Naruto and his fellow Signers have a great war far larger than their predecessors because they have to fight foes welding both light and darkness and they’ll need to fight with both light AND darkness to win.”

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Oh, boy!”

Third Hokage says, with a plain tone, “I think that we should end our discussion for now. I’m sure that our young Signers will want to help Leon-san, but it will most likely have to wait until all five Signers are gathered. And this discussion is a top level secret and you are not to discus it with anyone, not your family, friends, or anyone else for that matter.” There are heads that nod in agreement with Third Hokage and he then tells Leon, “Leon-san, you can stay here in the Namikaze clan compound as a guest if young Naruto will allow it.”

Naruto says, with a grin, “Sure, Old Man! Leon is a great duelist! I bet he can teach me a few pointers!”

Leon says, with a smile, “As my dad would say, Naruto: Sweet.”

Third Hokage says, with a smile, “Then it is agreed, everyone.” As they prepare to continue on after this, Third Hokage thinks in his mind, “Minato, I’m sure that whatever you are, you and Kushina are proud of your son, but I’m not sure if he is ready to take on a task such as this. I can just hope and pray and he and the other Signers have the strength to win a war that’s far beyond the ones that their predecessors fought.”

(Just outside of the Elemental Countries; A good time afterwards)

In a mysterious ninja village that’s outside of the Elemental Countries, we find a young woman with long black hair tied in a ponytail, golden-brown eyes, and she is wearing a modified miko outfit that’s modified for a kunoichi. This young woman is coming out with a lot of other people as a man completely covered in black ninja attire with a silver mask over his mouth and nose and a sword strapped to his back appears.

The woman asks the male, “Ryu-sensei, what is the word?”

The male, with the same name as Yusei’s and Akiza’s son, who will be called Ninja Ryu, replies, “It is as you feared, Momiji. The five Signers have been slain.”

There are gasps from the crown of people and murmurs of talk in which Momiji asks, stunned, “But how?”

Ninja Ryu replies, “It seems like that they have been murdered by a group of ninja from the Elemental Countries, most likely hired to capture or kill the Signers. However, the attackers were also killed as well and the children of Yusei Fudo and Akiza Fudo, the Signers of the Crimson Dragon’s head and front claw, are missing.”

Momiji says, amazed, “That could mean why the Crimson Dragon tablet in the Dragon Temple still has the head and front claw glowing! They must have inherited their ‘Marks of the Dragon’, Ryu-sensei.”

Ninja Ryu says, with a nod, “It is most likely so. It is most likely that they were taken to the Elemental Countries, but by people of good or ill intent, I’m not sure. I need to go there, Momiji.”

Momiji tells Ninja Ryu, “I need to go with you, Ryu-sensei. As the Dragon Shrine Maiden, I can tell who the Signers are and there is something else. The Crimson Dragon’s wings on the Crimson Dragon tablet has started glowing again.”

Ninja Ryu asks, surprised, “When, Momiji?”

Momiji replies, “Just recently. I believe that the Crimson Dragon is choosing new Signers to take the place of its lost warriors.”

Ninja Ryu says, with a plain tone, “That’s more incentive to find them.”

Momiji asks, curiously, “But where we do we start, Ryu-sensei?”

Just then a female voice calls out, “I believe that I know, Ryu-dono.” Everyone looks to see a young teen kunoichi with reddish-pink eye, short light violet hair, and wearing a purple kunoichi outfit.

Momiji replies, stunned, “Ayane-chan.”

The young teen woman that’s the same name as Yusei’s and Akiza’s daughter, who we will call Ninja Ayane, says, “Our clan has been recently informed that the Leaf Village has lied to us about the child of the last of the Uzumaki clan, your allies and my clan’s allies as well. Kushina Uzumaki’s child still lives.”

Ninja Ryu asks, seriously, “Are you sure?”

Ninja Ayane replies, with a nod, “We are, Ryu-dono. In fact, we had contact with our informants in Elemental Countries and there were sightings of a large red dragon in the Leaf Village.”

Ninja Ryu says, with a nod, “I see, Ayane.”

Ninja Ayane says, plainly, “There is one more thing, Ryu-dono. My sister, Kasumi, is heading for the Elemental Countries for reasons unknown.”

Ninja Ryu asks, curiously, “Why do you tell me this, Ayane?”

Ninja Ayane replies, “I… I do not know, Ryu-dono.”

Ninja Ryu replies, plainly, “The bond of blood is stronger than hate, envy, and many times, even duty, Ayane.” Ninja Ryu says, plainly, “I am heading out to the Elemental Countries as soon as possible. We need to find the newest Signers as soon as possible.”

Momiji says, with a nod, “I understand, Ryu-sensei. I shall prepare to head off immediately.” Ninja Ryu then nods as he heads off while Momiji heads over to a temple to prepare for their journey while Ninja Ayane can’t help to wonder at Ninja Ryu’s words.

(Just outside of the Leaf Village; in the evening hours)

It is the evening hours within the Leaf Village and we find ourselves in one of the forest areas where we find a feminine figure surrounded by vampire bats with red eyes looking at the Leaf Village streets and buildings.

The female figure says, her voice having a Romanian accent, “So, this is where my target are current? How quant. However, it is time that I bring a little chaos to these pathetic humans.” The female figure gives off an evil laugh as she sends of swarms of vampire bats towards the Leaf Village.

(A few days later; Inside of the Hokage’s office)

Inside of the office of the Hokage, we find the Third Hokage sighing from the reports coming on his desk with a group of ANBU in front of him.

Third Hokage asks, curiously, “Are we sure about this, Neko?”

Neko replies, “From the few reports that we have gotten, they are saying the same thing. It could be some kind of genjutsu, Hokage-sama, but until we encounter this ‘vampire’, we are not sure.”

Third Hokage says, with a plain tone, “If this is some kind of ‘scare’, then it is a very good one. From the medical reports, the bite marks aren’t ones from any animal that’s known and they were compared to members of the Inuzuka clan and their canines.”

Just then another ANBU, one with a wolf-like mask, appears in the room and he says, in a panic-like voice, “Hokage-sama, there has been another confirmed victim of the ‘vampire’! And there is more! The attacker has issued a challenge to the Namikaze heir and the other Signers!”

Third Hokage says, with a scowl, “I should have known.”

Neko asks, curiously, “What shall we do, Hokage-sama?”

Third Hokage says, with a serious tone, “We shall find this ‘vampire’ ourselves. Most likely, this is a trap for Naruto and the Fudo twins, we can’t risk their lives and also, we need to show that no matter if the enemy is in the Elemental Countries or the outside world, no one enemy gets away with terrorizing this village without punishment!”

The ANBU yell out in unison, “Yes, Hokage-sama!”

Third Hokage thinks in his mind, with a sigh, “I also can’t give those bastards including Danzo any excuse to make a valid point of ‘putting the Namikaze heir’s life in danger’ and try to contain him as well as hold him back. And with Naruto inheriting Kushina’s personally, there is a chance of that happening any time soon. Hopefully, we can get him ready for the trials ahead and I pray that Jiraiya comes back soon. Naruto needs to learn at least one of his father’s jutsu as quickly as possible and harness the fox’s chakra as quickly as possible since now he has complete access to it since he ripped it from the fox. With what the threats that he has to deal with as a Signer and a ninja, Naruto needs to get stronger and fast.”

(Later on that day; rejoining Naruto)

Speaking of our blond haired Namikaze, we find him with his team, Sakura and Sasuke, and Jonin teacher, Kakashi Hatake, in their forms of training for today. With Sakura, she is working on increasing her chakra reserves and applying her excellent chakra control to her expanding reserves. Sasuke is working on some basic level elemental jutsu while Naruto is also doing the same managing to relearn the tree walking exercise after he resealed the Nine-Tailed Fox into his new seal and new Red Nova Dragon Synchro Monster card in order to get plenty of control over his newly expanded chakra reserves. In the aftermath, Kakashi decides to make sure that his team is ready for what’s to come especially with Naruto’s heritage being revealed and all that happened because he knows that things are going to get worse before they get better. On the sidelines, we find Ayane, Ryu, and Leon are sitting and comparing their decks and tactics for future duels as well as ways to help Naruto improve his dueling since he welds Jack’s Red Dragon Archfiend and his own created version of Red Nova Dragon, which is Cosmic Synchro Monster, the general term for these ‘evolved’ forms of the Signer Dragons of Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend.

Naruto says, wiping his brow, “I’m finally glad to be getting down to some real training!”

Sasuke replies, plainly, “For once, Dobe, I agree.”

Naruto asks Kakashi, “But Kakashi-sensei, why does Sakura have to do different form of training that we are?”

Kakashi replies, “Naruto, Sakura might have better chakra control than you, but her levels of chakra are WAY below yours and even Sasuke’s chakra. To be all honest, she barely makes Genin level of the amount of chakra, which is one reason that she has got perfect chakra control.” Sakura blushes in embarrassment and Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “In order to get her started with getting basic jutsu, we need to expand her amount of chakra. You and Sasuke have gained good enough chakra control to get started on basic jutsu and while it is best that you also continue your training in chakra control especially you, Naruto, since you have tons of chakra now, you are at a good point to start with basic jutsu. Sasuke has fire type chakra which is typical for Uchiha since they are so proficient with fire jutsu, but he can’t be dependant on Fire-type jutsu alone. Naruto, you have the Rinnegan and thus, all elemental chakra, Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Lightning, are at your command. While ninja can perform any type of elemental jutsu, they perform elemental jutsu that’s based on their elemental chakra affinity the best because it is far easier to channel that chakra. With Sasuke for example, he can perform Fire jutsu much easier than either Wind or Water because he can channel Fire elemental chakra much easier. However, when a ninja reaches a Jonin level, they usually gain a second affinity.”

Sakura says, with a plain tone, “But Naruto has all of the affinities due to his Rinnegan, right, Kakashi-sensei? It means that he can channel any elemental chakra without any trouble at all.”

Kakashi says, with a sly tone, “That’s correct, Sakura. There is also the theory that he can use all of the sub-elements, which are usually Elemental Kekkai Genkai, as well. The ‘sub-elements’ aren’t truly elemental chakra because they are a mixture of two different elemental chakra. For example, Haku’s Ice Release is actually the Wind and Water elemental chakra mixed to form Ice and when he uses his Ice Release, he is using both elemental chakras in exactly the right portions at the same time.”

Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “And these ‘sub-elements’ usually come from Elemental Kekkai Genkai users, whose bloodlines allows them to have the two correct elemental chakras to perform these jutsu.”

Kakashi says, with a nod, “That’s correct, Sasuke. And since they are bloodlines, the Sharingan can’t copy them. You should remember this, Sasuke.” Sasuke just gives his typical impassive look at Kakashi giving Sasuke an obvious lesson in the weaknesses of the Sharingan. FYI: During the battle with Haku, Sasuke managed to awaken his Sharingan, which have two tomoes in each eyes now, and now, he can activate it at will.

Naruto asks, curiously, “Kakashi-sensei, if it is harder to get the right amount of elemental chakra for a jutsu that’s outside of your element, then why learn it?”

Kakashi replies, “Simple, Naruto. You should remember that the elements also balance each other out in which for example, wind jutsu are stronger then lightning jutsu, but fire type jutsu are stronger than wind jutsu in which wind makes fire stronger. Fire jutsu are weak against water jutsu since water causes fire to ‘flame out’, as you can say. Plus, even through a jutsu is outside of a ninja’s elemental affinity, they can still perform them, it just takes a bit more work to do it correctly. And you never want to be a ‘one trick pony’ or you will end up on a memorial stone like the one that we have in the village.”Naruto replies, nervously, “Good point, Kakashi-sensei.”

Sasuke tells Naruto, with a snort, “That’s obvious, Dobe. And you are supposed to be the Fourth Hokage’s son?”

Naruto asks, annoyed, “And what’s that supposed to mean, Sasuke-teme?”

Kakashi tells Sasuke, with a plain tone, “He is also the son of Kushina Uzumaki, the Fourth Hokage’s wife, and she is second only to Tsunade, the legendary kunoichi of the three Sannin, whose medical skills and super-strength abilities for that matter are legendary. Kushina-sama had a great talent for ninjutsu in which HER son is showing that very same talent.” Naruto gives a grin and Kakashi tells Naruto, “However, Naruto, while you have your mother’s talent for ninjutsu, you must know that right now, you and Sasuke are both developing at a quick pace. Both of you have already done well on the basic jutsu that I have given you and if you progress well, you will both be ready for more advanced techniques.” While Naruto is excited about that, Kakashi looks at Sasuke and he thinks, as he looks at his scowling face, “I just hope that Sasuke won’t fall deeper into abyss because of these recent developments. Now, knowing that Naruto has far greater chakra than he can give gain in a lifetime and knowing that Naruto isn’t some ‘clan-less loser’, as he calls him, but in fact, he comes from two clans that were once as prominent as his Uchiha clan in which Naruto’s father was the Fourth Hokage something that an Uchiha NEVER achieved. Minato-sensei, I’m trying so hard to fulfill my promises to you and I’m trying to keep the last of Obito’s clan alive, but it looks like Sasuke is turning into another version of his own father, Fugaku, in which I fear that I may have to end last loyal member of Obito’s clan if he becomes a danger to your son and the village.”

However, Sakura thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “I can’t believe how far that Sasuke-kun and Naruto are advancing so fast! But then again, with where Sasuke-kun and Naruto come from, I can’t be surprised anymore! Sasuke with his Uchiha clan blood and Naruto being the son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki, the ‘Red Malestrom’ as she was known among other things, in which she is second only to Tsunade, a Sannin, one of Leaf’s legendary ninja. It really makes me feel so out of place especially with these two. I don’t come from great clans as they do or have such incredible talents. And I feel that I’m falling behind them. It is always Sasuke or Naruto always stepping up and I get left behind.” As Sakura continues to look at her two teammates, she can’t help to wonder if she can even catch up to their level.

(Elsewhere in the Leaf Village; on the meanwhile)

Within another part of the Leaf Village, we find Kurenai, Hinata, Shino, and Kiba assembled together with Hinata and Kiba, who has his puppy partner, Akamaru, inside of his jacket, on the ground and breathing heavily as well as sweating a lot.

Kurenai tells them, “I think that’s enough for today, everyone.”

Kiba says, breathing heavily, “No way… Kurenai-sensei… I can take a bit more…”

Kurenai tells Kiba, plainly, “You might be able to, Kiba, but what about Shino and Hinata-chan?”

Shino says, with a plain tone, “I believe that Kurenai-sensei has a point, Kiba.”

Kiba says, with a snort, “How am I going to catch up to Naruto at this right? With that monster’s, Kyuubi’s, chakra under his control, he is going to get ahead of me and there is no way that I’m going to let Naruto get ahead of me, Hokage’s kid or not!”

Kurenai tells Kiba, with a plain tone, “You are not, Naruto, Kiba. And you must watch it about the Nine-Tailed Fox, it is still sensitive matter.”

Hinata thinks in her mind, remembering his duel with Neo Paradox, “I never knew why the village did so many bad things to Naruto-kun, but now, I know why. But Naruto-kun is still Naruto-kun! He only contains the Nine-Tailed Fox and he isn’t the Kyuubi itself! He really risked his life for me in that duel and I was only captured and couldn’t help him at all. I wish I could be strong so I wouldn’t be a burden to my team, sensei, and Naruto-kun.”

A female voice calls out in her mind, “Hinata…”

Hinata gives a surprised look and she asks Kurenai, “Did you call me for Kurenai-sensei?”

Kurenai replies, “I didn’t, Hinata. Why do you ask?”

Hinata replies, “I don’t know, but I think I heard someone calling for me.”

Shino tells Hinata, in a plain tone, “No one called your name, Hinata.”

Kiba asks Hinata, “Are you sure that you haven’t been hearing things, Hinata?”

Before Hinata can reply, the female voice calls out in her mind, “Hinata, I need you. Please come and hurry!”

Hinata then starts to feel woozy and then light headed in which she thinks, woozy, “Who is that… And why do I feel so weak…?” Just then before her Jonin teacher’s eyes and her teammates, Hinata collapses to the ground.

Kiba and Kurenai yell out, shocked, “Hinata!”

They gather around her and Kiba asks, stunned, “What happened?”

Kurenai says, putting the unconscious Hinata into her arms, “I don’t know, but I’m getting her to the hospital right away!” Without any hesitation, Kurenai heads off to the hospital while Kiba and Shino followed as quickly as they could.

(Sometime afterwards; Inside of Leaf Village hospital)

Within the Leaf Village hospital, we find Hinata covered up inside of a hospital bed with a nurse besides her along with Kurenai, Kiba, Shino, and Third Hokage himself looking at the unconscious Hyuga heiress.

The nurse tells Third Hokage, “I don’t understand, Hokage-sama. Hinata-sama is just fine. There is nothing physically wrong.”

Third Hokage asks, curiously, “Could she be under some kind of Genjutsu?”

Kurenai says, shaking her head, “I checked, Hokage-sama. She isn’t under a Genjutsu. If she isn’t under a Genjutsu or suffering from any physical element, then why is she in a coma?”

Kiba asks, curiously, “Do you think that Paradox jerk did something to her?”

Shino replies, plainly, “I don’t think so, Kiba. Hinata was just the bait to force Naruto into that duel to defeat him and release the Nine-Tailed Fox to destroy the village. However, he had underestimated Naruto and didn’t expect the spirit of Naruto’s predecessor as a Signer to help him unlock his inner strength.”

Third Hokage says, with a nod, “I believe that Shino is right. However, I am putting her under guard. The ‘vampire’ might take her for similar purposes. We have gotten a message from this ‘vampire’ and the ‘vampire’ is after the Signers.”

Kurenai asks, curiously, “The ‘vampire’ is after Naruto, Ryu, and Ayane?”

Kiba asks, with a shrug, “I don’t see what the problem is, Naruto took care of that Paradox jerk, I’m sure that he can take of a ‘vampire’, why not?”

Third Hokage says, with a plain tone, “For many reasons, young Kiba. Right now, I fear that sooner or later that Minato’s enemies will find out about Naruto. Also, there are also plenty in our world that wish to use the Crimson Dragon’s power for sinister purposes. Naruto and the other Signers need to prepare for the future battles ahead and plus, we need to show that the Leaf Village is strong against enemies from either the Elemental Countries or the outside world. Even if the threats are from the outside world, we can’t give any excuse that any of our enemies could use to start another great ninja war. It is best that we keep the Signers as a last resort.”

Kurenai tells Third Hokage, “I just hope that it isn’t too late when we ask the Signers for their aid, Hokage-sama.”

Third Hokage thinks in his mind, seriously, “Same here, Kurenai.” As the group looks at the unconscious Hyuga heiress, they don’t know that her spirit is no longer within her body, but in another world.

(In another realm; A short time later)

Deep within an unknown forest, we find Hinata looking around and wondering where she is as well as how she got here, but while she is confused, Hinata isn’t scared as the forest seems to make her feel calm and relaxed.

Hinata asks, confused, “Where am I? And how did I get here?”

Just then a male voice calls out, “It is because Lady Luna call for you, Lady Hinata.” Hinata looks to the source of the voice to see two Duel Monsters: Regulus (1700/1000) and Sunlight Unicorn (1800/1000).

Hinata asks, surprised, “Who are you?”

Regulus replies, “I am Regulus, protector of the Duel Monsters’ Realm and aid to Ancient Fairy Dragon, the great protector of home of all Duel Monsters.”

Hinata asks, stunned, “Home of the Duel Monsters?”

Regulus says, with a nod, “This is the home for the spirits of all Duel Monsters where we live in peace and I help protect the home of the Duel Monsters as well as aid the partner of Ancient Fairy Dragon, great guardian of our realm and one of the five dragon warriors of the Crimson Dragon. Lady Luna, Signer of Ancient Fairy Dragon, has sent for you?”

Hinata asks, curiously, “Luna? Wait, isn’t she the Signer that was…?”

Regulus says, with a nod, “As you already know, Lady Luna was horribly slain by those that you dare to abuse Crimson Dragon-sama’s power, but her spirit hasn’t moved on yet. She has one duty to fulfill and she needs your help.”

Hinata asks, surprised, “My help?”

Regulus says, with a nod, “We are here to guide you to her, Lady Hinata. Sunlight Unicorn shall allow you to keep up with me, Lady Hinata.” Hinata wasn’t sure on how she can help, but she is never one to leave when someone is in need in which she gets on Sunlight Unicorn’s back in which the two of them head off into the distance to wherever Luna’s spirit in this realm is waiting.

(That evening; Elsewhere in the Leaf Village)

Inside what is known as the Hyuga compound, we find the figure that were with the vampire bats in the woods on the rooftops and surrounded by vampire bats as she looks down in which she swiftly enters the compound and goes into a room. Inside, there is a young girl of around 8 years old and she is sleeping soundly in which the figure goes into the room. The young girl opens to reveal her white pupiless eyes, but a glow from the figure’s eyes puts her into a deep trance-like sleep as the figures grabs the young girl. But as the figure steps out of the room, there are a few Hyuga in full ninja uniform that leap in front of her.

One of the Hyuga says, with a serious tone, “Where do you think that you are going with the Hyuga heiress? You must be the so-called ‘vampire’, but you won’t terror the Leaf Village any longer!”

The figure says, stepping out into the starlight, “I can see that mortals here are as foolish as back home.” The Hyuga gasp to see an adult woman with long waist length green hair, sinister eyes, deep blood red colored lips, a long rose red dress with broaches and jewels in the shape of bats, and rose red high-heeled shoes with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist in the duel disk is shaped like a bat’s wing.

When she shows her fangs, the other Hyuga yells out, stunned, “She is a real vampire!”

The figure replies, with a sinister grin, “That’s true, mortal! I am a true vampire! And no one stops me from my mission!” Just the Hyuga cry out as they are being attacked by the bats and she yells out, “Give this message to the Signers! Meet me midnight tomorrow or this young girl shall become my next meal as well as the newest addition to vampire race!” The vampire flies into the air and flies away with the young Hyuga girl in her hand laughing the whole way as the Hyuga can only watch helpless as the vampire bats make them unable to attack due to the surprise of the attack.

(The morning after; At the Namikaze compound)

Inside of the Namikaze compound, we find Naruto, in his pajamas, and yawning as he stretches out and prepares for another day of what he feels are D-rank missions and more training to prepare to the future. However, he sees Ryu and Ayane with the Third Hokage, Kakashi, and Hiashi Hyuga.

Naruto asks, curiously, “Hey, everyone! What’s going on here?”

Kakashi tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “It seems you are up Naruto.”

Ryu tells Naruto, “It looks like we have a problem, Naruto.”

Ayane says, with a worried tone, “Hinata’s younger sister has been kidnapped, Naruto.”

Naruto asks, stunned, “Wait, Ayane! Hinata-chan has a younger sister? And she has been kidnapped? By who?”

Third Hokage says, with a plain tone, “More like what, Naruto. For the past three days, there have been reports of a vampire in the village attacking villagers.”

Naruto replies, confused, “Vampires?” Naruto tells Third Hokage, “Old Man, I may believe in monsters and demons like that rotten fox, but vampires?!”

Hiashi tells Naruto, plainly, “This isn’t no joke, Namikaze-sama. Two of the guards were attacked by vampire bats and this vampire flew into the air without wings. These guards are serious about their duties and don’t lie.”

Just then a male voice calls out, “Can you tell me what the vampire looks like?” Everyone then looks towards the sound of the voice to see Leon Yuki walking towards them.

Kakashi tells Leon, “The vampire is a she with long green hair and wearing a red dress with jewels in the form of bats, why do you ask Leon-san?”

Leon tells Kakashi, “Because my father, Jaden Yuki, dueled the very same vampire when he was a teenager, Kakashi-san. Her name is Camula of the Shadow Riders.” There are gasps of shock and Leon explains how his father, Jaden Yuki, had dueled against Camula during his days at Duel Academy in which he also explains about Camula from what knowledge of his father that Leon has about Jaden Yuki.

When he was done, Ayane says, amazed, “Wow, Leon-san! Your father has dueled some incredible duels like our parents did!”

Leon says, with a nod, “My dad did that, Ayane-san.”

Naruto asks, stunned, “But if her… spirit was ripped from her body and her body turned into dust, how come she is here and kidnapping Hinata-chan’s sister?!”

Leon says, with a shrug, “Got me, Naruto.”

Hiashi says, with a plain tone, “She has demanded the Signers come to her or my daughter pays the price.”

Ryu tells Hiashi, “Don’t worry, Hiashi-dono, we’ll take care of it.”

Ayane says, with a nod, “Our dad and mom have saved the world and it looks like it is our turn to be heroes and heroines, Hiashi-dono.”

Naruto says, with a grin, “No joke, Hiashi-sama! We don’t let freaks like her get away with such stuff! Believe it!”

Hiashi tells Ayane, Ryu, and Naruto, “Namikaze-sama, you and your fellow Signers have my gratitude.”

Ryu says, with a plain tone, “You are going to have to thank us when we defeat that she-vampire, Hiashi-dono. She must be a skilled duelist if she has fought against Jaden Yuki before.”

Ayane tells Leon, with a plain tone, “Leon-san, do you know anything about her deck when she dueled your dad?”

Leon says, with a nod, “I do, Ayane-san. I’ll tell you all I know about Camula and her deck.” As Leon prepares to help our young Signers for their supposed duel with Camula, they don’t know that with Ayane’s room, one of the remaining Signer’s deck, Luna’s deck, is glowing mysteriously before the glow stops in which the pouch containing Luna’s deck is gone in which it is revealed that it has gone missing!

(Back in the Spirit World; A short time later)

Returning to the realm of the Duel Monsters, we find Hinata, stilling riding on Sunlight Unicorn’s back, as they continue to go through the lovely forest into a clearing where they find a group of rainbow crystals with a statue in the form of Ancient Fairy Dragon. But also waiting there, there is the real Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) with none other than the adult Luna.

Hinata says, marveling at Ancient Fairy Dragon, “So beautiful…”

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Hinata, with her lovely female voice, “Thank you, Lady Hinata.”

Luna tells Hinata, “I’ve been waiting for you, Hinata. My name is Luna.”

Hinata asks, surprised, “You are the Signer of Ancient Fairy Dragon, Luna-san?”

Luna says, with a smile, “I am, Hinata-san. As you know, I am… no longer alive. My brother is waiting for me, but I can’t leave to my eternal peace until I had my successor, Hinata-san.”

Hinata asks, curiously, “What does that have to do with me, Luna-san?”

Luna says, with a warm smile, “Can’t you guess, Hinata-san? You are my successor, the next Signer of Ancient Fairy Dragon.”

Hinata asks, surprised, “Me?”

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Hinata, “That’s correct, Lady Hinata. I have known you for sometime and I know that you can see the spirits much like Luna does, can you?” Just then Hinata notices three Duel Monsters, Hanewata (200/300), Watapon (200/300), and Counselor Lily (400/1500), appear right in front of Hinata.

Hinata asks, surprised, “Hanewata? Watapon? Counselor Lily?”

Counselor Lily replies, with a warm smile, “Welcome to our home, Hinata-chan.” The two ‘fluffy’ Duel Monsters goes over and rubs on Hinata causing her to giggle.

Luna tells Hinata, “I know that you are scared, Hinata, but I was much like you when I was younger and when I first figured out I was a Signer.” When Hinata looks at Luna, Luna tells Hinata, warmly, “But I had my brother with me, my Duel Monster friends, and my fellow Signers including Yusei and Akiza most of all to support and give me strength. Ayane and Ryu can be there for you if you let them and there is also someone else, Jack’s successor, who is also dear to your heart too.”

Hinata says, with a blush, “I… But Naruto-kun is…”

Luna tells Hinata, with a smile, “He is a great person and he brings out your inner strength like my brother, Yusei, Akiza, and the others did. You just need to have faith in yourself. All of them believe in you and you need to believe in yourself, Hinata-san.” Luna tells Hinata, with a concerned look, “They are going to need your help if they are going to save your sister.”

Hinata asks, shocked, “Hanabi-chan?” Just then a ‘screen’ forms in the sky with Camula having Hanabi besides her with a blank look in her expression. Hinata asks, stunned, “Who is that? And what has she done to Hanabi-chan?”

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Hinata, “Her name is Camula, last of the vampires, and she plans to rebuild her vampire kind which was now nearly extinct after a great and terrible war with humans as well as take her revenge on all of humanity. She has forced the Signers to duel against her in order to get what she wants and your sister is under her vampire spell enhanced by the powers of the Shadow Realm.”

Luna tells Hinata, “You have the strength to help them, Hinata.”

Hinata says, nervously, “I… I don’t know…”

Luna holds Hinata’s hands and Luna tells Hinata, with a warm smile, “As I said before, you and I are so much alike and I understand what you are going through, Hinata. But you have the strength to do this and you need to believe in yourself as your teammates and the one that you love most likely does to, Hinata. You need to believe and trust in yourself. I can help you gain your new wings, but you need to believe, Hinata. Do you trust me?” As Hinata looks into Luna’s eyes, she feels a strange new ‘inner strength’ that she never felt before and she also knows that she can truly believe in Luna’s words.

Hinata replies, with a nod, “I do trust you, Luna-san.”

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Hinata, “Do not worry, Lady Hinata. I will always be with you as I have been with Luna and guide you to the best of my abilities. I know that together, we can help our friends and comrades, Hinata.”

Hinata says, with a nod, “I know, Ancient Fairy Dragon. I know that deep in my heart.” Hinata thinks in her mind, closing her eyes, “Hanabi-chan… Naruto-kun… I will protect you all. I know that I have the strength within me because Kiba-san, Shino-san, Kurenai-sensei, and you believe in me, but I never believed in myself. But Luna-san has helped me and I know I can do it if I believe. I do believe, Naruto-kun. I believe everyone.” Soon enough, the two of them are enveloped in a sphere of light as Luna’s ‘Mark of the Dragon’ appears on Hinata’s lower right arm.

(Within the Leaf Village; Evening hours)

Around midnight, we find Camula inside of a large stadium and looking around with hypnotized Hanabi by her right side in which they look to see Third Hokage, a group of ANBU guards, Hiashi Hyuga, Kakashi, our three Signers, and Leon enter the stadium.

Third Hokage says, with a plain tone, “So, you must be the vampire, eh? I expected someone a little more… frightening I must say.”

Camula tells Third Hokage, “Oh, darling, I can be quite terrifying.”

Hiashi yells out, demandingly, “I demand that you release my daughter at once!”

Camula tells Hiashi, “You are in no position to demand anything mortal! And this is your lesson why!” Camula snaps her fingers and Hanabi puts a kunai to her neck causing everyone to gasp in shock. Camula tells everyone, “The girl is under my control and if you try anything, she will die instantly by her own hand!”

Naruto yells out, angrily, “You coward witch!”

Camula tells Naruto, with a smirk, “You are in a village full of ninja with ‘super-human’ abilities, boy. I just ‘even the playing field’ in my favor.”

Leon says, with a plain tone, “It seems like my dad was right about you, Camula.”

Camula asks Leon, curiously, “Who are you? You seem so familiar, but we haven’t met before, right?”

Leon tells Camula, “We haven’t met, Camula, but you met my dad. My name is Leon Yuki, son of Jaden Yuki and Alexis Rhodes.”

Camula yells out, stunned, “What?!” Camula looks over Leon and she says, with a sinister smile, “I can see now the family resemblance. I heard that Jaden has gone missing for awhile, so, if I can’t have revenge against him, you will do nicely.”

Naruto says, displaying Jack’s or in this case, his duel disk, “Not today, fang face! You are facing me!”

Camula says, looking at Naruto, “So, you are the newest Signer. I’ve heard about you and I see that I was right. I see a lot of Jaden Yuki in you, boy.” As Camula is talking, there are other ANBU sneaking around and Camula says, with a sinister smile, “I don’t think that you are taking me seriously, darling. Do you think that I would be caught unaware? I think that you need more ‘examples’ of your situation.” Just then four more young girls leap into the screen including more that looks one year older than Naruto with black hair in two Chinese style buns, pink Chinese sleeveless shirt, dark green pants, and classic blue open-toed ninja sandals in which she takes out weapons from scrolls in which she aims at herself, Hanabi, and the other girls.

Ryu says, with a sneer, “Coward! Using people like that!”

Camula says, with a smirk, “You, humans, are no better, darling. So, as you can see, if you make one wrong move, all these lovely and cute young girls will die a most horrible demise by their own hands. It makes me wonder if you can save them all, darlings.” Third Hokage immediately has his ANBU back off and not make any move that would be consider ‘offensive’. Camula says, with a smile, “That’s wise words, darling.” However, just then a ball of light floats down to the ground and Camula asks, perplexed, “What kind of trick is this?”

Naruto says, stunned, “I don’t know, witch! No one of us are doing!” Just then the sphere expands and two figures appear within the sphere of light in which they are revealed to be the spirit of Luna and our living Hyuga heiress who are now in-between. Naruto asks, stunned, “Hinata?”

Ryu says, stunned, “Aunt Luna!”

Ayane asks, stunned, “That’s Aunt Luna with Hinata!”

There are gasps of shock and Camula asks, surprised, “The spirit of the dead Signer?”

Luna says, with a plain tone, “That’s right. My name is Luna, I was the Signer of Ancient Fairy Dragon before my life was wrongfully taken from me. However, I could not join my brother, Leo, and my fellow Signers in the afterlife until I had chosen my successor… until now. Camula, you shall face my successor, Hinata Hyuga, who I know shall do well in taking my place as Ancient Fairy’s partner and the human guardian of the Duel Monsters’ Spirit World.” Immediately, Hinata’s lower right arm glows a bright red and she rolls up her sleeve to find Luna’s ‘Mark of the Dragon’ on her right arm.

Ayane yells out, amazed, “That’s Aunt Luna’s ‘Mark of the Dragon’!”

Naruto asks, stunned, “So, Hinata is a Signer now?!” Just then Ayane’s, Ryu’s, and Naruto’s ‘Mark of the Dragon’ also glow in unison with Luna’s/Hinata’s Mark of the Dragon. Just then Luna’s duel disk appears on Hinata’s left wrist with a dueling deck inside.

Luna tells Hinata, with a smile, “This is all I can do now, Hinata. The rest is up to you. Remember, you need to believe in yourself and believe in those that you love most.”

Hinata says, with a nod, “I will, Luna-san.” Luna smiles as she looks at Ayane and Ryu as she starts to fade away.

Luna tells Ayane and Ryu, with a warm smile, “I’m sorry that I can’t stay too long, you two, but Leo and your parents are waiting for me. Take care of yourself and know that we are watching over you, always.” Ayane wanted to call out for Luna, but Ryu stopped her in which with tears in their eyes, they watch Luna fade away.

Camula says, with a smirk, “So, you will be my opponent? You may be a Signer, but you are new to your job.”

Hinata tells Camula, “I won’t let get away with your actions, Camula. Release my sister and the others under you control.”

Camula says, looking at Hanabi, “This is your sister, Signer? I can see the resemblance. As you wish, little girl.”

Kakashi says, seriously, “Hold it, Camula!”

Camula replies, “Too late, mortal! The new Signer has made her challenge along with the spirit of her predecessor and according to the ancient rules, she can’t back away! If you try to stop this duel, their lives are forfeit!” Camula and Hinata activate their duel disk, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, their decks are shuffled, and they draw five cards.

“Duel!” Camula and Hinata say in unison as their duel begins.

Starting Scores:
Hinata: 4000
Camula: 4000

Naruto asks, seriously, “What do we do now?”

Third Hokage tells Naruto, “There is nothing that we can do, Naruto. If they are playing by the rules of the ancient Shadow Games, we have no right to interfere and this vampire takes those rules very seriously.”

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Hinata…”

Camula says, drawing a card, “I shall take the first move, little Signer!” Camula says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots and then one card on her duel disk, “First, I play one card face-down and Vampire Lady in defense mode!” Just then a hologram of a face-down card in the spell/trap zones and Vampire Lady (1550/1550) in the monster zones in defense mode appear on the field. Camula then says, with a sinister smile, “And that’s all for now, darling.”

Hinata says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn now!”

Naruto tells Hinata, “Come on, Hinata! I know that you can beat this over fang faced witch!”

Camula snarls at Naruto while Hinata thinks in her mind, warmly, “Naruto-kun… I know with you here with me, I can do anything.” Hinata says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I’m starting with my Living Arrow spell card! This card destroys a card on your field and you take five hundred points of damage from the card’s destruction!” Camula gasps as her face-down was speared by an arrow, destroying it, and Camula growls as she loses 500 life-points. Hinata says, putting a card on her duel disk, “I play Sunlight Unicorn in attack mode!” Immediately, Sunlight Unicorn (1800/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Hinata says, drawing a card from her deck, “And his ability allows me to see the top card in my deck and if it is an equip spell, I get to add it to my hand! If not, it goes to the bottom of my deck!” Hinata then displays the Fairy Meteor Crush equip spell card and she says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Since Fairy Meteor Crush is an equip spell, I get to add it to my hand! However, I play my Double Summon! This card allows me to Normal Summon again!” Hinata says, putting another card on her duel disk, “And I choose my Fairy Archer!” Immediately, Fairy Archer (1400/600) appears on the field in attack mode. Hinata says, putting a card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Fairy Meteor Crush on my Unicorn and he attacks your Vampire Lady!” Sunlight Unicorn unleashes its attack and destroys Vampire Lady in which Camula grunts slightly in pain as she loses 250 life-points.

Ayane asks, curiously, “Did that just hurt her?”

Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “It did, Ayane. This is most likely another of those ‘Shadow Games’.”

Hinata says, “Direct attack, Fairy Archer!” Fairy Archer launches at arrow and Camula yelps out in pain as it strikes her in the chest causing her to lose 1400 life-points. Hinata says, surprised, “You got hurt? Then this is…”

Camula says, with a smirk, “That’s right, darling. This is a Shadow Game! And soon, you shall experience the pain for yourself! I must admit that I underestimated you, but you shall learn that a vampire isn’t defeated so easily, mortal!”

Hinata says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “I shall end with another card face-down.”

Current Score:
Hinata: 4000
Camula: 2350

Camula says, with a sinister smile while drawing a card, “Very well then!” Camula says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Camula says, drawing two more cards, “It looks like things are going to get worse for you, my dear!” Camula’s Field Spell slot opens and she says, putting the card into a slot, “Now, I play Infernalvania!” Just then the field transforms into a graveyard overlooking a spooky castle on a hill causing Naruto to be nervous.
Ryu asks Naruto, “What’s wrong, Naruto?”

Naruto replies, a bit nervously, “I don’t do too well with ghosts and such, Ryu.”

Ayane asks, stunned, “You have to contain a large kitsune in you and you are afraid of ghosts, Naruto?”

Naruto says, with a plain tone, “Sorry, Ayane, but large demon foxes, I can deal with, but ghosts and ghouls are another thing.”

Camula says, discarding her Vampire Lord (2000/1500), “Too bad, darling, because there are going to be more ghouls and ghosts yet! With Infernalvania, I discard one Zombie monster to my grave and the young Signer’s monsters are all destroyed, but I can’t Normal Summon on the turn that I use this effect! So, I discard my Vampire Lord in order to destroy her monsters!” Just then Sunlight Unicorn and Fairy Archer cry out as they are destroyed.

Hinata says, shocked, “Sunlight Unicorn! Fairy Archer!”

Camula says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Things are about to get worse my dear, I play my Call of the Mummy! With this card, since I have no monsters, I can Special Summon a Zombie monster!” Camula says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I play my Vampire Bat in attack mode!” Just then Vampire Bat (800/800-1000/800) appears on the field in attack mode! Camula says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Now, with my winged friend on the field, all Zombie monsters gain two hundred attack points! Next, I play my Book of Life! By removing one monster from your graveyard, I get to summon one Zombie monster from my grave! So, I remove your Fairy Archer in order to bring my Vampire Lord!” Hinata removes the said monster from her graveyard while Vampire Lord (2000/1500-2200/1500) appears on the field in attack mode. Camula says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I remove him to play my Vampire Genesis!” Vampire Lord vanishes from the field as Vampire Genesis (3000/2100-3200/2100) appears on the field in attack mode.

Ayane says, shocked, “If Hinata gets slammed by both monsters, this duel is over!”

Naruto yells out, shocked, “Hinata!”

Camula yells out, slyly, “Now, Vampire Genesis, end this duel now with Crimson Storm!” Vampire Genesis turns into a storm which heads straight for Hinata.

Hinata says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I play my Waboku trap card!” Hinata’s face-down card is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and Hinata says, with a plain tone, “This card protects me for all battle damage for this turn!” Just then three maidens appear and protect Hinata from Vampire Genesis’ attack.

Camula says, with a snarl, “You got lucky, little girl, but next time, you won’t be.”

Hinata thinks in her mind, “She’s right! I’m in trouble! Due to her Infernalvania, even if I summon a more powerful monster, she can take out mine with her Field Spell and her Vampire Bat will stay on the field due to its special ability! And if she adds another monster she can special summon, I’ll be finished!”

Naruto tells Hinata, with an encouraging tone, “Come on, Hinata! I know that you can save your sister from this witch! You just need to believe in yourself!”

Hinata thinks in her mind, drawing a card, “Naruto-kun’s right! I need to believe in myself!” Hinata says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Hinata draws two more cards and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Monster Reborn in order to bring back my Sunlight Unicorn!” Just then Sunlight Unicorn (1800/1000) returns to the field in attack mode. Hinata says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Then I play my Tuner monster, Counselor Lily, in attack mode!” Immediately, Counselor Lily (400/1500) appears on the field in attack mode.

Naruto says, amazed, “Awesome! Hinata can now really Synchro Summon something to take care of this freak!”

Ryu says, with a grin, “And I think I know exactly what Hinata is going to Synchro, Naruto.”

Hinata says, in a strong voice that wasn’t like her before, “And I tune my Counselor Lily, with my Sunlight Unicorn to bring out my newest ace monster!” Counselor Lily goes a mid-air twirl as she turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Sunlight Unicorn making it become transparent. As a column of light appears on the field, Hinata chants out, taking out a Synchro Monster card from her Extra deck, “The holy light of protection, shine now and become eternal life! Synchro Summon!” When Hinata puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, she says, “Meet the guardian of all Duel Monsters: Ancient Fairy Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

As Naruto’s, Ayane’s, and Ryu’s ‘Marks of the Dragon’ glow with Hinata’s with Ancient Fairy Dragon’s appearance, Ayane says, amazed, “That’s Aunt Luna’s Signer Dragon!”

Ryu says, with a smile, “I knew it, sis.”

Camula says, with a smirk, “It will take more than that lizard to stop me.”

Hinata says, with a plain tone, “You may have forgotten about my Tuner’s ability, Camula. Counselor Lily, when used for a Synchro Summon, allows me to drop five hundred of my life-points to boost my Synchro Monster’s attack power by one thousand for this turn.” Ancient Fairy Dragon roars as its stats rise from 2100/3000 to 3100/3000!

Camula says, with a sneer, “That’s not going to be enough to defeat me, girl!”

Hinata says, with a plain tone, “That’s why I activate her special ability and destroy your Field Spell causing me to regain one thousand life-points!” Camula gasps as her Field Spell vanishes while Hinata’s life-points increase by 1000 life-points. Hinata says, taking a card out of her deck, “It also allows me to take one Field Spell Card and add it to my hand!” Hinata says, putting the card into the Field Spell slot of her duel disk, “And now, I play my Luminous Spark Field Spell!” Just then the whole area becomes a lot brighter and Hinata says, “This card gives all Light monsters by five hundred attack points while lowering their defense power by four hundred points! And my dragon is a Light monster!” Ancient Fairy Dragon goes from 3100/3000 to 3600/2600!

Camula says, with a smirk, “You might beat my Genesis, but this duel isn’t done!”

Hinata says, pointing to Vampire Bat, “That’s why I’m not going after your Genesis, but your Vampire Bat! With such lower attack strength, you can’t survive this even through your Bat can!”

Camula yells out, shocked, “Oh no! My points!”

Hinata calls out, “Ancient Fairy Dragon, end this duel with Eternal Sunshine!” Ancient Fairy Dragon roars as she unleashes a powerful rainbow colored blast of solar energy and Camula yells out in pain as she loses 2600 life-points and the duel as well.

Final Score:
Hinata: 5000
Camula: 0

With the end of the duel, Camula is smoking as the sunlight from Ancient Fairy Dragon has damaged her greatly and she is starting to turn into dust.

Camula says, preparing to attack her mind controlled hostages, “I won’t… go alone…” She then gasps to see wooden logs in place of her hostages and she looks to see them unconscious with Naruto and Kakashi.

Kakashi tells Camula, “Where are you going, you are not going to have company.” Camula cries out as she turns into dust leaving nothing, but her duel disk behind.

Naruto says, with a smile, “It is a good thing that you taught me, Sakura-chan, and Sasuke-teme that substitution jutsu, Kakashi-sensei.”

As Ancient Fairy Dragon fades away, she tells Hinata, mentally, “You have done well, Lady Hinata. However, greater challenges are ahead for you and your fellow Signers, but I am sure that together, we can protect this world as Luna and I did before. Until next time, Lady Hinata.” Soon after, Ancient Fairy Dragon fades away as she returns to her card until she is used again in another duel.

Hinata thinks in her mind, “Luna-chan and Ancient Fairy Dragon-chan, I won’t let either of you down!” As Hinata goes over to Naruto and Kakashi, the others join her as the Hanabi’s younger sister and the others wake up.

Naruto asks, curiously, “Are you all okay?”

The girl with the black hair in the buns replies, “My head. What happened to me…?” The girl gasps and she yells out, “Wait! I remember! That vampire!”

Kakashi tells the girl, “It is okay. The vampire was defeated.” Kakashi tells the girl, “I know you. You belong to Guy’s Genin team, don’t you? Tenten, correct?”

The girl replies, with a nod, “That’s right, sir. I’m Tenten, part of Team 9 also known as Team Guy.” Tenten asks, confused, “What happened to me?”

Third Hokage says, coming up, “You were under that vampire’s mind control until young Hinata Hyuga defeated the vampire in which our young Namikaze saved you to make sure that they didn’t try to take one of you with her.”

Tenten looks at Naruto and she says, excitedly, “Oh, wow! I remember you! You are Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki, the Red Storm!”

Naruto replies, a bit nervous, “That’s me, Tenten-san.”

Tenten tells Naruto, “Thanks a lot for saving me, Naruto-sama.”

Naruto replies, with a smile, “No problem, Tenten-san, but it was Hinata that saved you from that fanged face witch!”

With Hinata, she is with Hiashi as Hanabi wakes up and she asks, curiously, “Hinata-onee-chan? Father?”

Hiashi tells Hanabi, “Are you hurt?”

Hanabi replies, confused while looking around, “No, father. But why are we outside? How did we get here?”

Hiashi replies, plainly, “Do not concern yourself, Hanabi.” Hiashi then tells Hinata, “Hinata, you have… done well.”

Hinata replies, amazed that her father commented her, “Thank you… father.”

Naruto tells Hinata, with a smile, “Good? No way, Hinata did great!”

Hinata replies, blushing nervously, “T-Thank you, Naruto-kun.” When Ayane sees Hinata blushing in front of Naruto, she gets a smile on her lips making her brother raise an eyebrow at that.

(In another part of the Elemental Countries; the following morning)

The next day, we find ourselves in a forest deep within the Elemental Countries where we find a young female in her late teens with waist long brown hair, brown eyes, and she is wearing a blue dress with short puffy sleeveless and goes down to her knees, but there are large slits to expose her long and slender sexy legs, long white stockings that goes up half-way of her thighs, knee-high boots over that, and arm guards on her arms.

The girl thinks in her mind, “I must try my best to find this ‘Dragon’s Orb’ and aid the Signers.”

Flashback; Some days ago

Right now, we find Kasumi in front of the same mysterious man that saved Ryu and Ayane on the day that their parents and loved one were murdered by the mysterious ninja.

Kasumi tells him, surprised, “What?”

The figure tells Kasumi, “That’s correct. You know that your clan, Ryu’s clan, and the Uzumaki clan of the Elemental Countries were close in which you need to know that Kushina had a son and an heir, but your clan was lied to and now, one of the last Uzumaki will need your help along with his fellow Signers.”

Kasumi asks the figure, “But why me?”

The figure tells Kasumi, “I know what happened between you and your clan and why you were rash, I can understand your reason. Remember, your clan greatly respects the legends of the Crimson Dragon and if you aid the Signers, there is a chance that you might be forgiven for your transaction, but I can’t give any guarantees, Kasumi-chan. However, you can ask for protection with the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans, which only has Kushina’s son at the head, and you can finally have, in a way, the peace that you seek. Naruto is a good person and once you tell him your story, with his kind and gentle heart, he will give you that protection and the current Hokage will make sure that it is granted. Then your clan will not dare attack you under their protection because their clan is far outmatched by the Fire Daimyo’s samurai and the Leaf Village ninja. I know that you don’t like to use force, but the threat of destruction might be the only way that your clan will grant you peace.”

Kasumi gives a sigh and she says, with a nod, “I shall give it a try.”

The figure tells Kasumi, “Good luck, young kunoichi.” The figure then teleports away in a flash of light and Kasumi is surprised by his form of teleportation, but she then heads off to find transport into the Elemental Countries.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present, Kasumi looks around and she thinks, “This Dragon Orb is supposed to be a vital artifact that’s connected to the Crimson Dragon and the People of the Stars, but it is also connected to other civilizations in history which will help the Signers or what my new ‘associate’ tells me. Hayate, I hope that I can come to you not as an enemy of the village, but as your sister once more.” Kasumi then heads off into the distance on her mission and hopefully, she can finally have peace with her own ninja clan that tries to kill her for leaving the clan for her own goals sometime ago.

(Returning to the Leaf Village; that same morning)

On the meanwhile, within the Leaf Village, we find Hiashi Hyuga in front of a group of elderly Hyuga males and they are discussing about what happened last night with Hinata.

One elder tells Hiashi, “This is interesting news indeed, Hiashi. It seems like your elder daughter has brought glory to our clan by being worthy to be a warrior of the Crimson Dragon.”

Another elder tells Hiashi, “And you have done well to push for the Namikaze heir to be wed to your daughter. She may not be strong enough to be a true Hyuga leader, but she can serve the clan well by marrying the Namikaze heir. She will most likely not bare children with the Rinnegan, but the Byakugan melded with the legendary Uzumaki vitality and stamina along with the healing factor of the Nine-Tailed Fox which the Namikaze heir has conquered are valuable beyond compare. We must admit Hiashi, your choice to marry your wife, who had blood outside of the clan was indeed a wise one. We can’t admit this fact to the pubic, but the Hyuga blood has reached the point where we need fresh blood outside of the clan. The threat of inbreeding is dangerous, but we can’t have just any blood and taint the Hyuga clan. The Namikaze’s heir’s Uzumaki blood is perfect even through we can’t admit it.”

The first elder to talk to Hiashi says, “The Namikaze heir must marry your eldest daughter at any cost, but knowing the boy, he is most likely like his mother and father. Your eldest daughter must seduce the boy and get him to fall in love with her.”

Hiashi says, with a nod, “I agree, elder. Hinata must win the heart of Naruto, but this isn’t a problem for Hinata in the fact that her heart belongs to Namikaze-sama in the first place.” Hiashi tells the elders, “However, elders, I must ask that no attempt that Hinata be put with the Caged Bird Seal and that’s for two reasons. One, this might anger the Namikaze heir, you know how Minato and Kushina viewed that ‘tradition’ of ours. And two, since Hinata is a Signer, it will be like a general attack on the Signers including the Namikaze heir. This could major repercussion that might make the Hokage and the rest of the ninja clans look badly on the clan.”

The elders’ eyes grow wide and they look at each one in which one of them says, plainly, “Wise words, Hiashi. For now, we shall heed your words and there won’t be a single thought of doing it. However, it is for the best that your elder daughter wins the heart of the Namikaze heir. It will assure us that there is no need for that action especially if they bare the children that we hope for.”

Hiashi tells the elders, with a bow, “Agreed, elder.” Hiashi thinks in his mind, with a snort, “Good luck, you old fool. Do you really think that you will be able to control Minato’s son? I knew Minato and Kushina well, fool. Their son is just like them and in the end, any attempt to take his legendary Uzumaki vitality and stamina will just backfire in your faces. Naruto, you have given me the chance that I needed to spare both of my daughters what happened to my brother and I before. I had never challenged the traditions of the Hyuga… until THAT day and then Hizashi showed me the mistakes of the Hyuga clan and our ways. Hinata or Hanabi won’t suffer the fate of my brother and I and both of them shall end up safe and secure. Minato, I’m sorry to use your son like this, but he is my best hope for my plans to bear fruit and save both of my daughters.”

(Later that day; Within the Hyuga compound)

Inside of the Hyuga compound, we find Hiashi talking with his elder daughter, Hinata, and she can’t believe her ears at what her own father is telling her.

Hinata asks, nervously and with a blush, “Father, you are ordering me to do what?”

Hiashi replies, plainly, “You heard me loud and clear, Hinata. You are to win the heart of the Namikaze heir, Naruto, and get him to marry you.” Hiashi tells Hinata, plainly through not sternly, “Hinata, you have shown to have the inner strength and drive needed to be a strong ninja. However, being the leader of our clan is more than that and I feel that you can’t handle what is needed. Governing our clan and being the head of our clan not only requires strength, but heart and will of a politician which means that you need to make choices that can be horrible and even immortal in nature, Hinata. You hold too much of your mother’s gentle nature in you and you won’t be able to handle it, Hinata. The way that you can serve the clan better is by becoming a strong ninja and also helping us establish strong alliance and ‘friendships’ with fellow clans especially the Uzumaki and Namikaze clan which I know that boy will start a revolution and revive both of those clans. That’s why I’m ordering you not to focus on becoming the leader of our clan, but to establish a ‘friendship’ of sorts between our clan and Naruto in order strength unity in our village and our clan’s standing. You have made the clan proud by being worthy of gaining the ‘Mark of the Dragon’ and becoming a Signer, but you and I must see reality and the bigger picture, Hinata. You can help yourself and the clan by doing this mission.”

Hinata didn’t feel disappointment, she felt very confused by her dad’s words and she asks, nervously, “I-I can see how t-this can help my clan, but me?”

Hiashi tells Hinata, “Do you want your sister to become branded with the Curse Mark?” Hinata gasps in surprise and Hiashi tells Hinata, “Do you see how this can help you? With you married to the Namikaze heir and as a Signer, the elders will not dare to put it on you because it will cause a backlash that will hurt the clan greatly in the end because all of the other ninja clans, like us, respect the Signers and the Crimson Dragon. Also, it will give our village more strength if you marry the Namikaze because it will show that the village is more united than before and enemies shall think twice in attacking us. Finally, this shall allow your sister, Hanabi, to be developed into a proper heir which will allow both of you to be free of the Curse Mark.”

Hinata says, her eyes widen, “I see, father.”

Hiashi tells Hinata, with a plain tone, “Good, Hinata. You are a ninja and that means that you are an adult. And that means you must use every thing that a kunoichi has to win a man’s heart and you will study such methods immediately.” Hinata gains a major blush knowing what her father is talking about and Hiashi tells Hinata, “I know Naruto’s father and mother well and you can’t make him love you. You must win his heart and that is your mission. You must get his heart even if it means that you must share him. Remember, the boy will fall into the Clan Restoration Act if he allows it through knowing him, he will only have multiple wives if he loves the women with his heart. One must be one of those women, Hinata. Do you understand?”

Hinata tells Hiashi, nervously, “I do, tou-san. (FYI: ‘Tou-san’ is Japanese for ‘father’ or ‘daddy’, I think. I saw this term for when children are referring to their dads in Japanese.)”

Hiashi tells Hinata, plainly, “Good, Hinata. This ‘mission’ starts immediately and I’m sure that you don’t mind if I manage to get you to live with Naruto, do you not?” Hinata’s blush becomes cherry red that covers her face knowing that her father is trying to get into her beloved’s home and she shakes her head through she doesn’t respond. Hiashi replies, with a plain tone, “As you wish, Hinata. Prepare your bags in case that I succeed. If I get this arrangement, you are to live with Naruto starting immediately.

Hinata replies, nervously, “O-Of course, tou-san.” Hinata then heads off to begin her preparations to move into Naruto’s current home, the Namikaze compound, if her father success in getting her to live with Naruto in which Hiashi does something secretly that someone like him never does before, he gives a small sly smile on his lips.

(Outside of the Leaf Village; Sometime later)

Just outside of the Leaf Village, we find Ninja Ryu, Ninja Ayane, and Momiji looking down at the Leaf Village and they are looking at it with intense eyes.

Ninja Ayane asks, plainly, “Is this the place, Ryu-san?”

Ninja Ryu asks Momiji, “Momiji?”

Momiji replies, with a nod, “It is, Ryu-sensei. My training as a Dragon Maiden has given me the ability has given me the ability to sense the power of the Crimson Dragon, but I can sense that it is even stronger. I think… a fourth Signer has chosen, Ryu-sensei.”

Ninja Ayane asks, curiously, “Are you sure, Momiji-san?”

Momiji replies, with a nod, “I am very sure about it, Ayane-san. But unless I am back at the temple and looking at the Crimson Dragon tablet that we have there, I can’t exactly sure, Ayane-san.”

Ninja Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Then it is best that we investigate and get there as soon as possible. The traces that I found had vehicles from outside of the Elemental Countries heading for this village. I also found evidence that the vehicles belong to the Dead or Alive Executive Committee, everyone.”

Ninja Ayane asks, seriously, “I thought that they were destroyed, Ryu-san?”

Ninja Ryu replies, plainly, “You had destroyed or in fact, Douglas-san destroyed their headquarters, but the organization itself wasn’t destroyed. It is possible that there is a faction still out there and they are like-minded with Donovan. They have tried to create so-called ‘greatest fighter’, so, since Duel Monsters has become a part of the world culture, why not try to create the ‘world’s greatest duelist’ after those that came before?”

Momiji asks, shocked, “And they will try to use the Signers and the Crimson Dragon for that, Ryu-sensei?”

Ninja Ryu replies, plainly, “It is most likely, Momiji. It is why we must get to the Signers as quickly as possible.” Ninja Ryu’s two companions nod their heads in agreement and they head off to the village to meet with the Signers in order to provide their assistance for them in the future.

Next time in Chapter 5:

Third Hokage: Ryu of the Dragon Clan, huh? It is an honor to meet a member of that honorable clan.”

Ninja Ryu: It is honored to meet you, Hokage-sama. However, you know why my clan and I are here. We need to meet with the Signers at once.”

Ayane: Who are you?

Ninja Ayane: I am Ayane of Mugen Tenshin Clan, Lady Signer. We are here to assist you and your fellow Signers.

Momiji: You are the son and daughter of the previous welders of the Crimson Dragon’s head and front claw? We are sorry for your loss, but we are honored to meet you.

Ryu: You want us to become ninja?

Ninja Ryu: It is our duty as members of the Dragon Clan to assist the warriors of the Crimson Dragon as best as we can and your sister and yourself can better protect yourselves in this matter, young Signer.

Ayane (nervously): I don’t know. Our parents were killed by ninja.

Naruto: Who are you?

Mysterious Man: So, you are the kids of the Yusei Fudo, huh? Don’t look like much to me!

Ryu: I know you! You are Hunter Pace! My dad defeated you in the Fortune Cup!

Hunter Pace: That’s right, kid! And now, I’m back to regain my title! If I can’t beat Yusei, I’ll beat his kids!

Ninja Ayane: You were sent by a faction of the DOA Executive Committee, weren’t you?

Hunter Pace: What if I was? I’m here for those Signer kids and I need them to get those who hired me for my rise to glory once again!

Ryu: I’ll take you on, Pace! And I’ll do it the way that my dad did in a Turbo Duel!

Hunter Pace: Huh? I see, kid! You’ve got a Duel Board! Let’s see how you match up with me!

Naruto: Next time on ‘Naruto 5Ds’: Turbo Ninja Signers!

Ryu and Hunter Pace: Let’s ride!

This is the end of this chapter and the newest Signer shouldn’t be much of a surprise at all! However, at this moment, I am not too sure how to match up Crow with anyone for the moment, but needless to say, you can see that Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive series are going to be crossed over with Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds. Ryu and Ayane, my OC kids of Yusei and Akiza in my story, are going to gain ninja skills and abilities, but most likely, they won’t become ninja of any ninja village at all and for obvious reason, I’m sure about that. And now, as I have shown in this preview, there is going to be a Turbo Duel next! I’ve seen other Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds story writers do it before and now, it is my turn, everyone! Wish me luck on that, folks! Read and review and tell me what you think, everyone! Later and best wishes, Dueling and Naruto fans!
Converting /tmp/phpxFmdml to /dev/stdout