Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Horse Resort ❯ YGODOACh1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Gi Oh, Ranma 1/2 nor Dead or Alive.

AN: Hey what's happening dudes and dudettes? The handle's Kai Saotome and I'm going to be your tour guide to this story. I hope you n-joy it and I also want to give mad props to Daniel Rodriguez for writing `Yugi-DOA player?!'

(In the End - Lynkin Park)

Time line: As the island was blowing up in DOA: XBV.

"Come on everyone! We have to get on the boat.", Yugi declared.

So they rushed to the boat and started to take off. Yugi looked over his shoulder and saw that the island was going down. Yugi had then taken control of the boat and Kasumi took over the helm.

"Yugi there's an island about 450 miles from here they are willing to help us.", the busty shinobi told Yugi.

"Okay let's go then. Hang on girls.", Yugi exclaimed as he spun the wheel to where they needed to go.

Scene: Resort/ Hotel

A young man was having things ready for some new visitors.

"Okay, people! We need to get this place ready for our new guests. My cousin's coming and I him to live in luxury are we clear?", he ordered out.

"YES SIR!", was the reply from all.

The man has long black hair, blue eyes, and a well-built body. He was in a T-shirt and Bermuda shorts.

`It's been a year, Yug. Can't wait to see you again.', he thought.

Just then the ship had appeared in to the bay and started to pull up to the docks. The gang plank lowered and everyone got off of the ship.

(Youth of a nation-P.O.D.)

The owner of the island had walked over to them and stood at the bottom of the gang plank. When Yugi saw him he rushed down and leapt at him.

"RANMA!", he yelled out.

Ranma caught his cousin and twirled with him in his arms, and then he put him down.

"You didn't tell me you owned a resort.", said Yugi.

"You never asked.", Ranma laughed out.

Then, he saw the ladies that were with him and Kasumi went over and hugged him as well.

"How you doing Kas-chan?", Ranma asked.

"I'm fine Ranma-san.", She replied.

Suddenly, Ranma was tackled by Tina. "WHOA!", He exclaimed in mild surprise as the wind was knocked out of his body.

"Hiya, Ranma.", the blonde wrestler said.

"Hey Tina. How you doing?", He asked in a squeaky voice, and then he got up and started to look at her hair and mess with it.

"I told you, you'd look better as a blonde.", he stated with a smirk.

"Okay you were right.", she admitted half-heartidly.

Then, he kissed the others and hugged them as well. "Now, the main reason why you guys are here. Is everyone alright?", he asked.

"Yeah, this little cutie saved our skins.", exclaimed Tina.

"Aw, I would've done it for anyone, Tina.", the tri-colored hero confessed with a blush.

Ranma laughed as the girls cover his cousin in kisses and hugs. "Come on guys, let's get you settled in.", he said

So, they headed for a tram and they got on it.

(Fire it up-Busta Rhymes)

"So what have you been up to lately, since we talked?", asked Ranma to Yugi loudly so he can hear him.

So Yugi told him everything, Ranma started to tell them what he had been up to as well. "We've race around the world, the Autobahn was the most fun.", Ranma said.

"So, you've raced cars, fought in tournaments, worked for 2 former presidents, dug up some treasure and helped in some rebellion?", inquired Helena.

"Yeah but it wasn't that much of a big deal.", Ranma admitted.

They were shocked, to say the least.

"NOT THAT MUCH OF A BIG DEAL?", everyone exclaimed.

"Look, Ranko was doing everything I did.", Ranma explained.

"So basically, she's representing you and the family?", Lei Fang asked.

Ranma nodded his head. They pulled up to the hotel. "Well, here we are. Welcome to the Stampede.", he declared.

They walked in to the hotel and were shocked at the size of just the lobby. "Whoa!", said Tina as they followed Ranma to the front desk.

He told the person behind desk that they were going to stay for a while. "Give `em tha works!", he ordered.

"Yes sir.", was the reply.

So, they got the top two floors of the hotel. Yugi walked in to his room and saw it; the Game shop could fit in there and still have room for living space. "Wow!", he muttered. Just then Ranma knocked on the door.

"Huh? Who could that be?", he asked himself.

It was Ranma. "Hey, let's talk.", he suggested.

So they went down to a restaurant and started to have an early dinner. They started to talk and Ranma hit Yugi with a bomb.

"I want you to be my partner in the resort.", he requested.

Yugi was shocked. "Your partner?", he exclaimed in confusion.

Ranma nodded and said, "It'll be cool.

"I'll have to think about it.", was Yugi's response.

"I understand. Don't give me your answer right now, but when you can.", Ranma said.

So, they ate and Yugi went back upstairs to his room.

Scene: Yugi's room

Lei Fang was in the room because of the card key she had. She wanted to talk to Yugi about something.

"Hey Lei, what's up?", he asked her.

They sat down and talked some, and she apologized about what she almost did to him when he fell asleep on Zack's Island.

"Hey, it's alright. I guess you couldn't keep your hands off of me.", he said jokingly. They laughed at that.

Scene: Seto's helicopter.

"We should be coming up to the island right about now, Mr. Kaiba.", the pilot reported.

"Good.", Said Kaiba, as he saw underneath them was Duke's yacht

They beat them to the island, but all that was left were the remains.

"Oh no! It's gone, the entire island is all gone!", Serenity exclaimed.

End for now.

AN: Well, what do you think, DJ?