Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Horse Resort ❯ YGODOACh2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Ranma: So how did you like the first chapter of `Wild Horse Resort'?

Yugi: Well, it was a little short and no one said anything about it.

Ranma (giving his trademark smirk): Well, I hope this new stuff will get people interested about the story and write some reviews. And please if you are going to write a bad review, use some constructive critizem or maybe be an adult about this and leave your e-mail so I can defend myself to you.

Yugi: Anyway…

Ranma/Yugi: On with the show!)

Scene: The remains of Zack's island

Te'a was looking on, crying her entire world was gone. Even though she loved Yami, Yugi was her best friend and the reason why she wanted him to come back with them was because she didn't want to see him hurt. `Even though I'm killing him a little each day.' She thought with tears in her eyes. "No way, the island, it's gone!" Said Joey, "but where's Yugi?" Said Mai, "I know he wouldn't have stayed on the island." Just then they looked up and saw Seto's helicopter it was heading east.

"Yugi's not dead," said Yami. "Head east, Duke." So they were headed east to Ranma resort.

(In the end-Lynkin Park)

Scene: Wild Horse water park

Everyone was having a great time at the park, going down water slides, swimming in the pool and having an all around good time. Ranma was racing his girlfriend on the slides, "HA I GOT YA TINA-CHAN!" He said while sliding, "OH NO YOU DON'T!" Everyone was laughing and having fun watching the two powerhouses slide down into pools.

Later they dried off and went to get a fresh change of clothes. On the way, Yugi wanted to talk to Ranma alone. "We'll go on ahead up to the rooms," said Kasumi so they left. "What's up cuz?" He said, "well I thought about your offer." Yugi started, "and?" Said Ranma, Yugi stuck his hand out to shake Ranma's. "I accept," he said. "Welcome to the company Mr. Muto." Ranma said with a smile on his face.

Later after everyone was dressed in dry clothes, Yugi and Kasumi started walking and talking. They were talking about his choice to be Ranma's partner at the resort. "So you did it?" She said, Yugi nodded. "Wow, you're going to be working with Ranma-sama." She said Yugi was amazed at the way she called Ranma. He knew they knew each other but she called him `Master'.

"Ranma-sama?" Asked the tri-colored hero, Kasumi smiled. "Even though I'm not of the clan anymore, I would still serve him. That's why I fell in love with you, I had always promised myself not to fall in love with my master but I did, that was one of the reason's why I left the clan." She said, "Anyway you're like him Yugi. You're so kind and gentle and willing to lend a shoulder to cry on."

"Just like Ranma." Yugi said, "wow I never thought about that." "The only time I've seen was my 16th birthday, the day I was supposed to be named the head of the clan. After I ran, I never had seen him since. Could you tell me some stories about him?" She asked he smiled. "I'll try, remember I haven't seen him in a long time as well." He said.

Scene: In a resturant

Ranma and Tina were talking to each other; they were in T-shirts and shorts. Both were drinking a new lower sugar cola. "So, how have you been Tina?" He said, "Oh I'm fine. My ol' man giving me a hard time though." She said, "be cause you want to be an actress and a model?" He said, she nodded and told what she really wanted to do and he was impressed. "Whoa you want to be a model for `Victoria's Secret'?" He said with a stunned look on his face. She nodded, "well you've got the body for it." He said.

She thrust her chest out and said, "You better believe it." They laughed, "Have you ever thought about us?" He said, Tina looked at him and stared into his soul baring eyes. "Every time we're apart," she replied. "I can't think of a time I don't think about us." "You think things would've been different if you said `yes'?" He said she nodded "but not my love for you." She said, "I still do." They kissed deeply.

Later Ranma had got a message from Yugi saying that he wants to talk to him.

Scene: Yugi's room

Yugi was pacing back and forth; there was something on his mind. Just then there was a knock on the door. Yugi looked over and opened the door it was Ranma. "You sent for me?" He said as he sat down, "uh yeah." Said Yugi, "okay I'm here. What's up?" So he told him everything that he's in love with 7 women. Ranma just burst out laughing Yugi was fuming. "Come on Ranma, this is serious!" He said, "I'm sorry for laughing Yugi. But, that's not a problem." Said the Wild Horse.

Yugi stood there stunned, "it's not?" He said Ranma shook his head. "Yugi, you are an important member of our clan, you can love and marry more than one woman. So don't worry." Said Yugi's cousin, "come on. We're going downstairs for a clam bake."

Scene: A private beach.

Ranma, Yugi and the girls were having some fun and cooking up some things.

Scene: The harbor.

Meanwhile a boat showed up and off stepped an 18-year-old red haired young woman. She was dressed in a shirt, shorts and slippers. "Ah, finally 2 weeks of R and R without those lunatics." She said, just then one of the greeters came over to her. "Hello Washu-chan," she said. Washu-chan smiled, "you're learning." She said and they walked to her usual room.

Scene: Clambake

Ranma was doing his impersonation of Elvis, singing and dancing. The girls were laughing, "YEAH SWIVEL THOSE HIPS BABY!" Yelled Tina and the others blushed; just then a couple of yachts came up to them and off came some party crashers. The DOA boys and Yami and his group. "Hello, Yugi." They said they were stunned. "Yami?" Said Yugi.

End for now.

(Ranma: TTKB, this time!

Yugi: Yeah, nobody and I mean nobody interrupts our party and gets away with it.

Tina: WHAT? You guys are here because Zack told a lie about Yugi raping us?

Kasumi: Yugi would never do that?

Unknown female: Yami, if you want Yugi, you come through me!

Ranma: All this and more in the next exciting chapter! Now a quick question to everyone out there: If Ranma asked you to be his partner in a resort, would you say yes? Also to all you Yugi Fan girls now that you found out that his clan would allow him to marry more that one woman, would you share him? Also, would any of you like to be in this story? If you would, I need 3 things:

Your name, the name of your character and what they look like, and some information about the character. See ya next time!)