Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Having a Blast ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Having a Blast
*Melanine*
I sat in the back lobby with my Red Bull. My mind was lost. He…. kissed… me! Pops' boyfriend kissed me! But why? I decided to find out.
I heard the door slide open. My head jerked up. There he was. Ralph Jones. I felt my heart skip a beat. Here it was. The glowing moment of truth! This was do or die time! I sat up straight and tall. Here it was!
Ralph turned and saw me. He grinned and said, “Hey beautiful.” I lost my words for a second. He was just that charming. I envied Poppy all over again. No! I must stay focused! He's Poppy's boyfriend! Set things straight right now! “Hey, Ralph about earlier, when you kissed me,” I spoke up. His eyes lit up instantly. The guy moved in close to me. Oh God, he was hotter close up! I was now at war. Part of me wanted him more than ever. But I had to get the truth before I did anything stupid.
“Do you…. really like me?” I asked strongly. Ralph kept smiling. “Does this answer your question?” he asked softly. Then he gave me a deep sensual kiss. Right then, I had my answer. He wanted me! That was it! I just had to have Ralph! Taken by my best friend or not! Ralph then pulled away from me lightly. I was left feeling hungry. He was still grinning at me. “Well?” he asked innocently. That was the straw that broke the camels back. I feverishly rushed forward, grabbed the new object of desire, and kissed him wildly. Ralph instantly kissed back.
The whole steam saga ended on the cot. Our clothes were all over the floor in a heap. We lied beside each other in a pool of sweat. I was still panting and weak with passion. My limbs felt like jelly. I was full but yet still hungry. Ralph just felt great about of steamy romp through desire. I turned my head to him. “That…. was an experience!” I panted out. “So glad to serve you.” he replied. “Can every day be like this?” I asked. Ralph thought about that for a second. He smiled again. God, he has such dreamy smile! He leaned in close to my face. “Anything, you like!” Ralph whispered in a seductive voice. He kissed me lightly on the tip of my nose. I instantly floated away into a sea of passion. I knew right then, this was the start of a steamy relationship.
I sat up and watched my new love get up and get dressed. He turned to me shirtless. “I'll call you.” Ralph said with charm. “Okay.” I said in a small voice. I blew him a kiss and he caught in bliss. I hated to see him go but I loved to see him leave. I just wanted to pinch his tight ass again. When the lobby door slammed shut I was trapped in a rosy afterglow. Now, I understood why Poppy loved Ralph so much.
My Head is in the Gutter