Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ In From the Storm ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

In From the Storm
*Matt*
I lied on my bed on my back playing my guitar. Boredom. It's worse than any drug known to man. I hate it so much. But what can you do around here for the first few days? You don't know that many people when school starts and they don't permit to leave the campus for any reason at all! This is officially the campus of the dead.
I was debating whether or not to open the new stereo that Rolo gave me as a going away present now when the door opened. I looked up to see Edward standing in the doorway. We said nothing at first. Then, I looked closer at my roommate. Something was really off about him. I had my first already, but I decided to torture him to get him to say it. I rolled over to face Ed. His face was a rosy glow. It was all a dead give away. I already had the answer ready. Now to drag it out.
“So,” I spoke up at last. “Have a fun time?” Ed began to blush. “What do you mean?” he asked. I kept grinning. “Don't tell me,” I spoke up fast. “You got laid!” My roommate's face was burning red. My smile got bigger. “Ahhh!” I called out in a loud voice. “Popped your cherry, eh?” The poor guy finally surrendered and nodded in embarrassment. Score one for the big man! Now to get the next part.
“So, who's the lucky lady?” I asked. Edward looked away again. He mumbled something unclearly. I strained to listen closely. “I'm sorry, what did you say?” I asked. He repeated his answer still softly. “What?” I asked. “SHANNON PARKER!!!!” Ed cried out. My smile faded away into grim dissatisfaction. I walked over to my short roommate. He looked sick all over again.
“Dude!” I spoke up strongly. “You have crossed into the danger zone.” Ed looked up at me confused. “What do you mean?” he asked. I quickly slammed the door behind us and leaned in close. “She's married.” I hissed. “I know,” my lost and confused roommate replied. “So?” “It's one thing to fantasize about someone else's wife.” I explained. “But it becomes wrong when that fantasy is acted upon.” Edward still didn't see my argument. “Don't worry,” he said boldly. “It was just a one-time fling.” “That's what they all say.” I protested. “Then it all goes complicated.” “I won't be one of those guys!” Ed shot back. “Suit yourself.” I said coolly. Ed said nothing and kept his stand. I just hung my head and sighed. Some boys never learned.
And so it Starts….