Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ When I Come Around ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

When I Come Around
*Melanine*
I stood outside the of Dark Moon house smoking. This was going to be a burning afternoon. I was waiting. Waiting for what, I don't know. I just stood outside with my ciggy.
I looked and saw Poppy walking to the dorm house. I smiled in admiration at her. Poppy's like the adorable little sister I always wanted. Bright, cute, and a sweetheart. I made her four years ago. She was twelve and I was seventeen at the time. We met in the park during a community picnic. I was visiting my grandmother at the time. I didn't know too many people around in Osaka. All I saw was bratty little kids running around all over the place. I was so bored that I wanted to leave right away. The only reason I came in the first place was for the food. This is so lame!
Then, I saw a girl sitting under a tree. Curious, I slowly approached her. I heard her crying. I felt concerned for her. “Hey there.” I said softly. She looked up at me slowly. Tears stained her eyes badly. “Aw, what's the matter?” I asked. The girl whimpered at me. “Nobody *sniff* likes *sniff* me. *Sniff*” she managed to get out. I sat down if front of her. “Don't be silly.” I said lightly. “I bet you have tons of likable qualities.” “Like what?” the girl insisted. “Hang on.” I said. I reached into my shorts pocket and pulled out a tissue. I lightly wiped her tears away. She seemed to have no emotion on her face. I smiled tenderly. “You are a pretty little girl.” I replied. “No I'm not.” she murmured. “What's your name?” I asked softly. “Poppy.” she murmured. “That's a cute name!” I chirped. “Really?” the poor girl asked me. I nodded. Poppy finally began to smile.
Just to be a saint, I hung out with young Poppy. She turned out to be a sweet girl. A little shy, but a sweet girl. My mind was made up! I decided to bring Poppy out into the spotlight and make her feel great about herself. For the rest of the day, I hung out with my new young friend. And wouldn't you know, I actually found myself a new friend after all.
I was brought back to present day when I felt someone standing right in front of me. I looked and saw Ralph staring right dead at me. He was Poppy's much older boyfriend. I felt nervous. “Can I help you?” I asked uneasily. “Yes you can, pretty girl.” Ralph said slyly. “Tell how someone as pretty as you is waiting out here?” “You have a girlfriend, Ralph.” I said sternly. He leaned in closer. “I know that, babe.” he said. “What is so wrong with asking a simple little question?” I could barely speak. Usually when a guy I'm not interested in hits on me, I can turn them down in a heartbeat. But there is just something about Ralph that make so irresistible…
Then, Ralph gave me a light sensual kiss on the lips. I felt myself float away in an instant. This was so wrong but yet, it was so…. perfect! I had fantasized about this moment ever since Poppy introduced him to me. I wanted more. I craved more! At times, I wished Ralph would just dump Pops and go out with me. Or at least f**k me from time to time. What am I saying? I pushed away from him lighting fast. Ralph kept staring at me oddly. “What's wrong?” he asked. “What… did…. you… do that… for?” I breathed out in heat. “Girls usually like to be kissed by a husband stranger. Don't tell you're a lesbian, are you?” “NO!” I exclaimed wildly. Ralph still acted lost. “Then, what's wrong?” he asked. I tried to find the right answer but it was all in vain.
Ralph snickered at me. “Don't worry,” he said coolly. “You don't have to say a word. I won't tell if you won't tell.” Then, he walked right past me inside as if nothing had ever happened. I was left standing there like a total idiot. What the hell just happened? He's dating my best friend! So why is he hitting on me for?!? And did it let him kiss me like that and enjoy it? I put my fingers to my lips. Clever bastard! How does he do it? But that ironically, Ralph ended up winning me over.
Another Lesson to Be Learned from the Girl Called Kill