Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Somebody Told Me ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Somebody Told Me
*Edward*
I stood there in complete shock. Shannon is married and but I was only fifteen years old. She said she was bored with her marriage and was implying that she start an affair with me. I was lost. This was just wrong with no excuse to it. But yet, I…. wanted her! I actually wanted to go to bed with her. No! I couldn't sink down to her level! That's it! I'll just tell her I'm not interested and my reason. She'll understand. If only it was just that simple…
I made it over to dorm 207. Well, here goes! I drew in a breath and knocked on the door. I had my speech ready in my head. This was going to be simple. But when the door blew open, my words were destroyed. Shannon stood before me like a sex goddess. Her dark cinnamon hair gently brushed her small bare shoulders. Her lips were a shiny vanilla. The smell of lavender sat heavily on her luscious body. She had on a long light blue see-through nightgown to her tender ankles. I was blushing hard. Oh my lord….
Shannon smirked at me. “Well,” she said sexually. “Does Ed-chan like what he sees?” My voice was flat out gone. I could barely speak. All I could do was nod in weakness. Her smile broadened. “Excellent.” Shannon replied. Then she gently took me by the good hand and led me in without warning into her dorm. The next thing I knew, the door was closing and locking behind me.
“Don't worry about a thing.” Shannon went on. “My husband isn't here at the moment and my little demons have gone back to their dorms. So we have the whole to ourselves.” I didn't know what to say. This was so wrong on many levels. But yet, I want this since we first met early this June. (NN: I know I put September in the early chapters but that was just a screw-up.) Now, here it was. But why was I hesitating? The opportunity was perfect but yet I was frozen stiff. Was it my conscience?
Shannon moved closer to me. Her lips were almost touching my ear. All of the hairs on my neck stood up straight and hard. “It's okay.” she whispered. “I won't tell a soul.” Then my mistress moved to my face so I could get a good look at her. I never noticed the color of her eyes before. They were a lovely smooth caramel color. Then, Shannon gave me a light little kiss on the lips. I felt my pulse racing faster than my mind. My own body temperature was rising faster. My mind was made up there! I just had to have her. I quickly embraced her tightly. She just led me to the bedroom.
The next events happened to fast for me to grasp. Shannon crashed back onto her bed. I was hungry for more. I quickly mounted her without warning. “Make your move.” she commanded. My mistress didn't have to say a single word. I was ready to go. My hands were firmly on her bare shoulders. Normally, I wouldn't even get the notion to do this. But today, my impulses were in control. I ripped off Shannon's strapless gown without warning flung it to the floor. I paused for a moment to get a good look at her. My nose began to bleed slightly. Oh Christ, she was beautiful! Shannon's breasts were thick, plump, and well rounded. Her stomach was deliciously flat. Her legs were long and gracefully. She was only coated in black lacey panties. My heat just grew faster. I ripped off my red coat and threw it aside. I did the same with my gloves and shirt. I noticed she was staring hard at my right arm. I felt I had to explain the truth before this went any further. “I have an automail arm and leg.” I confessed. I waited for a reply. To my surprise, Shannon was smiling. “Well, you know what they say,” she said. “When one part is gone, the rest get even stronger.” I became excited like a new puppy. I yanked off her black silk panties and threw them aside. My eyes and a rod grew big very fast. I really had to have her. Shannon instantly spread her legs to let me in.
Soon, things grew hotter. I unzipped my pants and slid them off. I did the same with my boxers. I slid myself into her a trusted in and out of Shannon. Words could not describe my feelings about her. She was experienced in bed. My mistress held me tight. That pushed me to pump even faster. Her screams and moans were the sound ever to me. Her fingers ran up and down my back repeatedly. Our ecstasy and passion rose higher and faster. I had never known a feeling like this before. This was too good to stop. Even Shannon's breasts were the sweetest taste my tongue had ever met.
This sexy ride lasted for twelve minutes. When I came, I collapsed beside of her panting in bliss. Shannon curved her graceful hand around my own. “That was… mind-blowing!” she said softly. “Yeah.” I breathed out as well. But then, something began to bother me all over again. “Shannon,” I spoke up. “Hm?” she asked. “Why are you unhappy?” I asked boldly. Shannon rolled over onto her stomach. “Because,” she said. “I wanted the wrong things in life. And now, I'm paying a hard price for it.” I just about felt pity for her. I saw her smile again.
“What about your husband?” I asked in concern. Shannon lightly put my finger to my lips and nose. My cheeks turned a soft pink. “Don't worry baby,” she said softly. “Perry won't know a thing. Our secret is safe with me.” Then, my mistress leaned in close and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. Mmmm. She tastes so great, for a married woman. I didn't want to get out of bed for the rest of the afternoon.
Breaking My Back Just to Know Your Name