Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ I Will Never Be Untrue ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I Will Never be Untrue
*Lonna*
I wandered around the Zen garden late one night. Knowing my timid nature, that doesn't make sense for me to do so. So why was I out here? Truth is, I was looking for Kenisuke. There, I said it. I was looking for Kenisuke to give him my answer. So far, I couldn't see where he was.
Well needless to say, it was kinda pointless for that dangerously hot vampire. He seized me tight from behind and dragged me into the shady groves. I should have known he would find me!
“So Lonna,” Kenisuke spoke up at last. “What is your verdict?” I froze on the spot. I just had to know the truth before I answered. “Why?” I asked. I felt him smiling behind me. “Why what little Lonna?” he asked with charm. I breathed in deep.
“Why are you so interested in me for?” I asked. His next answer blew me away. “Because,” Kenisuke said causally. “I love you.” I was dead still. “What?” I managed to ask at last. “ I love you.” the vampire said again. “ I love you and I want you.” Then he let go of me to face him. He was a beautiful creature. I was lost into a whirlwind of bewilderment and delight.
“But Kenisuke!” I protested. “I'm only thirteen years old!” Kenisuke kept smiling. “It's now or never, love.” he replied. I paused for a short moment. Right then, I had my answer.
I stood straight and tall. “Kenisuke!” I said firmly. “I accept your offer!” Kenisuke walked up to me and grabbed me by the waist tightly. I had to look up at him to see. “Great decision, love.” he replied. Then, my lovely vampire lightly kissed me on the lips.
When I looked again, I was alone. This is how I began my wild path.
I'm Going Away