Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Dangerous ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Dangerous
*Kenisuke*
Ha! I have got her now! Always go for the sweet little ones. Sure, you might have to wait a while to bang them, but it's all worth it in the end. I have found the perfect little angel. She'll be a high-class rebel when I get through with her. It'll take work, but I want a challenge. Why not go for a wild woman already? I could, but where's the fun in that?
I know everything about Lonna. I have watched her mother while she was pregnant with her. Her mother is a sweet soul. And very hot-looking to. Many times I thought about killing her husband and turning Lonna's mother immortal for myself. But I knew in my dark heart it wouldn't work. The woman deserved better than I could ever give her. She was raised in a Methodist family. The woman led an average life. She was a debutant, straight A student, decent friends, never did drugs, never told lies, played by the rules in life, but was able to hold her own, loving religious family, graduated with honors, went to college for four years, got a decent job, stayed a virgin until she married, married a decent man, and became a faithful wife in a fifteen year marriage. That is all nice for some. But not for my Lonna. She is too wild for that. The poor soul just doesn't see it.
From the very second she was conceived, I knew I wanted to make Lonna into my woman. Before I had to do that, I had to take care and protect the vessel she was in for nine months. One may call this stalking, so I was but for a good cause. I have to protect my future woman from creeps and keep her healthy. I couldn't reveal myself to the young mother-to-be, so I took on many forms and possessed many humans to guard my precious vessel.
It was lucky that I was around to her both mother and baby through the nine months. Lonna's mother had some health problems while she pregnant. She constantly had high fevers and really weak. Worried about what would happen to Lonna, I came to her mother in a dream and told her to go to a doctor for help. The woman complied and received plenty of fetus friendly meds to deal with her condition. But one time, Lonna's mother fainted out while home beside herself weeks before Lonna was due. I immediately took action and took her to the hospital. She was on bed rest for days. The baby was born healthy a few days early but I was glad. Now, I had my precious gem alive and well.
Another factor I had to deal with was time. I had to wait for the right time to make my move. For twelve years, I watched my woman grow. I was drawn to her every second. I began to envision her at age nineteen when she was the wild woman she was meant to be. And believe me, it was sure a sexy image. And maybe then, I'll make Lonna immortal. All I needed was the right moment to act.
That moment came in September. Lonna had turned thirteen last month. Her parents were sending her off to school. I came to her mother in a dream and convinced her to send Lonna to Tokyo-Zion Academy. Once that was settled, I had to wait again until school started. I had fallen in love with Lonna by then.
And here we are. This was going to be a great year!
Never Again is What You Swore the Time Before