Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ What’s My Name ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

What's My Name
*Poppy*
I was walking to class one day when I heard a low whistle behind me. I turned slowly and saw the guy who was insulting Janis on our first night here. He had his head poking out of the side of the oak tree. He was smirking at me like he was a cat and I was a mouse. I completely turned to him. What did this guy want?
“What?” I asked in confusion. “Hey Blondie.” he said to me in pride. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I could see that he was one of those perverts that only called women by their noticeable physical features. “That's not my name!” I barked. The boy stepped out from the tree. Now, I got a good look at him. He was pretty charming looking, I had to admit. His hair was messy and dark brown, almost to black. His eyes were a mint brown color. He had some muscle to his gorgeous body. His jeans were dark blue and dirty. He had on a black Jimi Hendrix t-shirt. Brown leather sandals cloaked his feet. His guitar completed his sexy causal rocker-look. I tried to fight it, but the truth was all in vain. This boy was a rock god! A perverted one, but a rock god in the end.
The rock god looked as if he had been hurt. “Aw, really?” he asked. “Then we shall I call you?” I stood firm in my place. “My name is Poppy!” I barked. He just kept smirking at me. “Really now?” he just asked. “Yeah!” I said strongly. “Poppy Kelsey Smith!”
“Why so angry?” the rock god asked. “Look, uh….” I barked. “Matt.” the boy answered. “Look Matt,” I continued. “I don't have time for this. I've got to go to class now!” Matt didn't seem to be listening to me. He stepped closer. I took steps back. “Why do you girls assume that we just want sex all of the time?” he asked. “Can't I just admire your beauty without any commitments?” I looked away blushing flattered and embarrassed. I could sense he was grinning ear to ear by my reaction and the way my blonde ponytail swished when I turned my head. I knew because I heard him snicker. He's pulling my strings to get me to say something stupid!
“I have a boyfriend, thank you much!” I snapped. The snickering grew louder. I turned back to him in anger. “What the hell is so damn funny?!?” I barked. Matt stopped laughing and looked up at me. “You mean that joker you arrived with?” he asked in sarcasm. “His name is Ralph!” I shot back. “Doesn't matter.” Matt said bluntly. “I still question your taste in men.” I was now angry and annoyed. “And the what the f**k is that supposed to mean?!?” I shouted. Matt looked as if he was shocked. “I surprised a sweet little girl like you would use such language!” he said sounding phony. “Do you kiss your mama with that mouth?” My face was pink with anger. “That's not the point!” I snapped. “What do you mean you question my taste in men?!?” Matt just smirked as he shook his head.
“That guy may look like the faithful boyfriend with all of the perfect qualities.” he spoke up. “But really those types cheat on their girlfriends with every girl that passes them by! Why, I bet that jackass is sleeping with one of your best friends.” I was repulsed. It took all of my self-control not to bitch slap him hard. (Sure, he's taller than me. But it wouldn't hurt to try!) I had never in my life had heard such bullshit in my life! Ralph may be flirtatious and a bit of a con man but he would never cheat on me! (If only I had known then!)
I turned and stormed off. “Oh and loose that ugly pink ribbon in your hair!!!” I heard Matt yell behind me. I picked up speed and began running to class. How ironic, that Matt would be right and the one person I needed to survive here and in life.
The King Called His Jet Fighters