Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Bachelorette ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Bachelorette
*Torii*
Yay! Finally, a chapter for me! Anyway, I am Torii Jewels. I am a proud lesbian. But before you really get to know and like me, there are some things you must know. I am not a normal person. In fact, I am insane. I'm like Allison from The Breakfast Club. I think everyone that looks at me, is perfectly aware of this. Maybe that's why they avoid me like the plague. They even whisper about me when they think I'm not listening. Even though I like being alone, I wish I wasn't. Time after time, I wish and pray for a beautiful girl to love me forever.
I don't know what's wrong with me. I am fairly decent-looking. Long gorgeous red hair, deep green eyes, lovely soft face, healthy-looking body, great personality, and not vein. I'm a faithful girl who knows how to treat a lady right. I don't see what the problem is. *Sigh* May it's because I am so weird! Perhaps I hadn't found the right person yet. Perhaps I haven't tried.
I keep to myself most of the time. I rarely talk to anyone. But I know what they say about me. How? I listen. Look around everyone. I am there. In the trees, the bushes, the grass, around the corner, you name it, I'm there! *Evil physco laugh*
Okay, I'm starting to sound creepy. I'm also a liar. I lie so much that it's not even funny. Am I telling the truth right now or am I lying? I'm not telling. I can be nice when I want to be. Why do I do the things I do? I don't know. I just don't know.
Maybe I don't know what people will think of me if I approached them and spoke to them. Maybe it's my home life. Maybe I don't even try. I don't want to name it. Other than that, I don't know what to tell ya.
I don't know why I am the way I am. I just act like a basket case to pass the time. But please, have the courage to get to know me and then judge whether you like me or not.
Why Don't We Crucify Ourselves?