Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ First ( Chapter 29 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

First
Friday was here at last. But most of the students didn't care. They were waiting for Saturday. That was the day they could finally leave campus for the city. In the mean time, one more day. But, that's not the story.
Twelve of the Dark Moon House residents all sat in the main lobby in awkward the strings on his guitar to make a slurring sound with it. Stef was smoking his blunt. Winry was doing her homework. Lonna and Laurence were doing the same. Torii was playing cat's cradle. Poppy was practicing her speech to Ralph and Melanine in her head. Edward, Angelica, Kenisuke, Shannon, and Perry were lost in their thoughts, or smoking, or both. They wanted to say something but they weren't too sure if it was appropriate. But, that would soon change.
The door blew open and everybody looked up in a flash. There they were, the new couple. Ralph and Melanine stood in the doorway smiling. Bitterness filled the air. Poppy became angry all over again. Melanine sweetly looked around. “Hi everybody!” she chirped. Ralph clung tightly to her hot ass. Poppy strengthened up. “Here goes!” she thought crossly. “Now or never!
“Hello slut!” Poppy barked at last. Everyone stared dead at her. Melanine tried at act like a saint. “What do you mean?” she asked her fake friend sweetly. That made Poppy angrier. “You, ya poor trashy boyfriend-stealing whore!” she screamed out. Melanine just smirked and giggled. Poppy's temper flared up. “What the f**k is so damn funny?!?” she snapped. Melanine stopped laughing and turned her “friend.”
“Well now,” she replied. “If you knew how to keep your man happy, he wouldn't have to go out for a full meal!” Poppy rose to her feet at that comment. Everyone watched in silence. They all had her back. She was the victim here! “Oh really?” Poppy asked coldly. “Yeah!” Melanine fought back. Poppy stepped closer. “How?” she asked. Melanine paused for a moment and then said, “You weren't giving him some real lovin'!” Poppy didn't have to think about what she meant.
“Sex?” she asked bluntly. “I didn't want that yet!” Melanine laughed again. She turned back to her “friend.” “You are so naïve!” she exclaimed. “What man wants to wait around for sex? No wonder Ralph started sleeping with me! He wanted a real woman, not some pathetic little child!” Poppy's face flushed red.
Everyone looked at Ralph. His face showed no shame or guilt. In fact his face was blank. But Laurence knew his brother too well. “He's enjoying this too much!” he thought sickly. Laurence hated this part now and forever. “He always has girls fighting over him!” he thought in misery. “I just hope Poppy doesn't make a fool out of herself. Same with Melanine!
Poppy turned sharply to Ralph. “Our relationship is over!!!” she yelled. “Okay.” he just said. His ex-girlfriend turned back to Melanine. “We're not friends anymore!” Poppy snapped. “Fine with me!” Mel said softly. Poppy stormed off in sorrow and rage.
Everyone stared at the new couple coldly. Melanine said nothing. Ralph looked around. “What?” he asked harmlessly. That didn't end well.
I Wanna Come First