Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Famous Blue Raincoat ( Chapter 32 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Famous Blue Raincoat
*Torii*
Despite what dear sweet Winry thinks, I'm not creepy. No. I only watch her because I love her. Yes, my friends! I love Winry Rockbell! She is such a lovely blonde mechanic muse. I want to shout that little fact at the top of my lungs from the rooftops!!! But I won't. I'll save that one for when I speak again. Now, to the current matter at hand. Whew! Finally, something exciting happened here! `Bout time! For a second, I thought I would have to abandon ship and swim away from these freakish losers!
It's not that I hate my house mates. (I don't. They are nice freaks. I'm just worse than they'll ever be.) It's just that things have been dull at first. But now, things are interesting! Maybe it's because we were all just getting started here. But, that's beside the point I'm trying to go for at moment. Now, where was I? Oh, yes! Things have gotten interesting here at Dark Moon House. Ah, I love a good infidelity case! It's a juicy snowball effect. The only thing that disappointed me was Poppy and Mel didn't get into a catfight. I was hoping for one so badly! Oh well, there will be other times.
That's the trouble with men. You can't really trust them. Or at least I can't. Occasionally, I do trust men. But that depends on who it is. My father, maybe. Ralph, hell no! The others, I'll tell you that later. Back to my previous thought.
I don't really think much about men. Never really have. The only man I ever think about is my father. He and I aren't on good terms at the moment. (Long story, maybe later.) Men are just too hard to trust. I appear to be the same towards them. But, I don't really care!
I only hope that Poppy will be happy again. Mel was such a bitch to crush her best friend, (or rather so-called best friend.) like that. This will sound lame but, with friends like that, who the f**k needs enemies? It's crazy. I hope that if I befriend one of the guys here and I get a girlfriend, that the guy friend tries to make off with my woman! I can't have that, now can I? But first, I have to try to get a woman first, and then worry about that. Oh, boy. That's going to take some time.
*Looks around nervously* Uh… I have officially ran out of things to say at the moment. *Nervous laugh* I think I'll just let someone else yap away freely. Bai!
I Can be Cruel, I Don't Know Why