Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Show You How ( Chapter 35 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Show You How
*Edward*
“Suddenly,” I began. “I don't think this is a good idea anymore.” With that statement, Shannon looked up at me from my waist. “Don't be ridiculous, baby,” she said. “This place is perfect for a quickie.” We were in a shed near the woods. I was standing up against the wall and she was on her knees. She had just undone my pants was about to give me a mouth hug when I put my hand out to stop her in the process. “That's not it,” I began again. She kept looking at me innocently confused. “Then,” Shannon began in a fake sweet tone. “What's wrong?” I looked away from her ashamed. How can I explain this to her? She never listens. I might as well be talking to a brick wall. I have tried to stop seeing her for the past ten times. But, Shannon always thinks of different “ways” to make me stay with her. No matter how times I protest, Shannon always wins in the end. I wonder if this is why Perry is still married to her. I felt sorry for the poor guy. And yet, I was still sleeping with the man's wife.
“Aw come on Ed-kun!” I heard her say in a childlike voice. “What's wrong with a few flings here and there? People do it all of the time. If they didn't, the murder rate would be much higher then they are right now.” I didn't answer her. Shannon was like poison to me. I knew that I couldn't stay with her, she'd destroy me. But yet, I really wanted her. Sure, Shannon was married. But she wanted so much more and I pitied her in a sense. Damnit! What the hell am I thinking? She's worked her wit onto me. Her logic is so twisted beyond belief. I know it's all wrong. But yet in a sense, I can't help but get the feeling that she is right in a sense… GAG! There I go again. Her reasoning is getting to me again. Damnit Why am I letting her win again?
“So,” Shannon began again. “What's the problem?” I couldn't bring myself to look at her. I felt sorry for Winry, Poppy, and Perry. Poppy had just left Ralph because he cheated on her with Melanine. She sees me as a close and dear friend. I feel as if I am letting her down by being with Shannon everyday. Perry is Shannon husband and he truly loves her to no end, even though Shannon has cheated on her with almost every man in Tokyo. I'm just making things even worse for him. Besides, Perry just wants Shannon to change her ways and stay true to him. That all he wants. But, I doubt that's going to happen! But Winry? What about her? We had just started dating now. She already doesn't trust me that much. What would she say if she found out what Shannon and I have been doing? I feared her wrath the worst of all. “Ed-kun?” I heard Shannon ask. “What's wrong? Why are you trembling? Are you cold or something?” I quickly down at her. Her light brown eyes were so deep and powerful. Her face was so soft and beautiful. Right then, I found myself slipping back under her power all over again. Damnit! I was losing to her yet again. I hate when this happens! I felt myself get even hotter. Why does it always end up like this? Well, there was only to get over this.
“Fine!” I said aloud. “Do as you like!” Shannon's pretty eyes lit up with joy. A smile came across her sweet cheeks. “Great!” she exclaimed. “I'll give you nothing but the best!” I rolled my eyes as she took my organ into her mouth and began sucking on it. I suddenly felt a mix of pleasure and guilt as she did so. This is how it always ends. But then, something different happened. We were right in the middle of pleasure, we heard a twig snapped. Both of us looked up to the window. A little girl was looking right there it at us. Fear came to me fast. Word travels really fast around this campus. I was in for it now! If Winry heard about what Shannon and I were doing, I would be a dead man! Then, Shannon quickly let go of me and rose to her feet. I was confused. “W-Where are you going?” I asked her in shock. My mistress turned back to me. “Just stay here,” she ordered. “I just have a little business to deal with.” Then she rushed out of the shed and slammed the door wildly that it almost shook the frame. I just stood there lost in deep confusion.
I Wanna Stand Up, I Wanna Let Go