Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Up From the Skies ( Chapter 38 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Up From the Skies
*Matt*
Today doesn't feel like a go-to-class-day. Today feels like a stay-in-and-screw-a-girl-day. But, who to get to do the job? I crawled out of bed over to the window. It was a fair day this morning. I looked at all of the girls passing the Dark Moon House. I watched my options closely. She had to be new here. (Much easier to brainwa- er show.) So far, the choices were old news. I was close to giving up when I saw her.
She was blonde and looked about thirteen years old. She was tiny in figure. The girl looked just as tasty as Poppy in her uniform. Right away, I just had to have her. Fresh meat! So, I got dressed and headed out of my dorm down to her. My third basic need was being met.
I stood against a tree and waited for her to pass by. When she did, I whistled out to the girl. She stopped and turned as I predicted. I smiled at waved at her innocently. The girl turned to me confused. “Yes?” she asked me. I just kept smiling at her. “Hi there,” I said aloud to her. The girl kept staring right death at me. “Is there something wrong?” she asked. I smiled as I shook my head. “Come with my.” I replied. The girl raised an eyebrow at me. “Why?” she asked. I stepped forward to her. “Aw, what's wrong?” I asked. “Not supposed to talk to strangers? Well, I'm Matt Vincent. What's your name?” The girl stared me for a moment. “Mary Louise Faithful,” she answered uneasily. “Why?” I stepped a little closer. Mary stood there lost in silence. I smiled like Satan himself. I have her now! “Come with me there.” I invited her. Then, I turned to head back to Dark Moon House. I looked out of the corner of my golden brown eyes. And sure enough, Mary was following like a loyal little dog.
I led her back to my dorm. She seemed amazed at my Jimi Hendrix-style lair. Mary looked around amazed. I grinned in pride. “Like it?” I asked her. She could barely speak. “I have never seen anything like it!” Mary gasped out. “Impressive, how?” I asked. Mary just nodded in silent stood. I smiled at her. I slowly walked in front of her. “Good,” I said. “I'm glad you like it.” She slowly looked up at me. I looked above her with loving eyes. Then, I sank down to my knees and lightly kissed her on the lips. Mary was shocked at first. But then, she kissed back.
I quickly pushed her onto my bed and things got hotter from there. A couple of times, I backed off and asked her, “Do you want me to keep going?” Mary looked up at with those deep hazy lusty eyes. “Yes! Please keep on!” I smiled at her tenderly. “As you wish, my lady!” I said to her. Then, I began unbuttoning her snow white blouse. Mary began taking in deep breathes. My cock became hard really fast. I wanted to f**k her and f**k her hard. I began stripping her down quickly. Mary softly moaned at my touch. I enjoyed the effect I had on her. It had been a while since I nailed a girl. My cock really wanted to come out and play. I ripped off my shirt in a happy rush. Mary stared up at me with big eyes. I looked back at her innocently. “What?” I asked her. Mary said nothing. She was panting hard in awe. The girl just grabbed me down and began kissing me again. I slid my hand under her skirt as we did so.
The hot storm went on even more. I banged her hard. Mary was completely pure as I had expected. That made things even tastier. Virgin meat is always the best. (I got a taste for that from Rolo.) I grabbed onto Mary's small shoulders during the whole ride. She kept biting me on the neck tenderly. In a sense, it was weird, but in another sense, it pushed me to pump into even faster. Mary held onto me for dear life. Her little pink nails dug into my shoulders. It was painful but great. I really worked up a sweat that morning. It was the best I ever had in a long time! Mary enjoyed herself as well. I came within her with wild bliss. “OHHH YES!!!!” I screamed out happily.
I collapsed beside of her when it was finished. We both lied there panting for a while. “That was great!” I said at last. Mary said nothing and smiled at me. Later, my new girl got up and got dressed. ”Got classes now?” I asked. “Uh-huh!” Mary chirped. “Alright.” I said. Before she left, Mary turned to me and said, “See you around.” I just waved goodbye at her. Mary just smiled and headed out the door. I reached onto my nightstand, pulled out a cigarette from the pack, and lit it as I heard her footsteps go down the stairs. I lied back smoking as I reflected on the hot morning. This is how I came to date Mary Louise Faithful.
Two Riders were Approaching