Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Stranded in the Night ( Chapter 39 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Stranded in the Night
*Stef*
I wandered around the Main Hall lobby after my second class in boredom. So far, most of the lovely men I men were straight. The conditions at Dark Moon House still suck. Plus, there was no one for me to pick on. This day was doomed to suck until I ran into Edward. He looked down today. At first, I paid him no mind. But after a few seconds of debate, I changed my mind. So I walked over to the couch that he was sitting on and sat down next him.
Edward looked up at me. I just smiled at him. He continued to look sourly at me. “What do you want?” he asked me bitterly. I just kept smiling at him. “What's wrong pal?” I asked. “You look as if all of your family died.” Ed just looked away from me again. I changed back to my serious mood. “But really,” I spoke again. “What's wrong?” Ed turned back to me. His face turned me the whole story. “Oh!” I said aloud. “Woman troubles.” My young friend nodded at me. I didn't have to guess who but I decided to ask anyway. So, I quickly looked around and leaned in. “Who?” I whispered in his ear. Ed's face became pale at that question. I could tell that he was embarrassed. I said nothing and waited. The boy's cheeks grew red fast.
“Shannon.” Ed answered at last. My face went flat. I knew it! She's already sank her filthy claws into this poor innocent and slowly dragging him down to the very depths of Hell. Right then, I knew what I do to! It's time to start the battle! So I drew in a breath and asked, “What wrong with Shannon, Edward?” He hesitated at first. This is phase one of the rescue process. Confession. It's painful but it is the first step to the healing process. (Okay, that was cheesy! But it's true!) My poor soul looked away from me at the moment. I waited for his answer. He took in a deep breath. “I'm having an affair with Shannon.” he admitted. “And, you feel guilty about doing it with her?” I finished. Ed nodded at me bitterly. I knew it! The serpent has sank her claws into this poor soul! Well, time for the rescue!
“Well,” I began. “Why haven't you tired to end?” “I can't.” Edward told me. I automatically understood what that meant. “She won't let you go, huh?” I asked. He shook his head sadly at him. “Oh.” I said to him. A short silence passed. I thought about that for a moment. How am I going to solve this one? Ed kept watching me. He seemed to be looking to me for the answer. The boy was a desperate soul in deed.
Then, my old machine started up again. “I've got it!” I yelled out. Edward kept staring at me. “Got what?” he asked. I grinned wildly at the poor soul. I leaned in close again to him. “Tell her no.” I said at last to him. Ed looked at me with big eyes. “Just like that?” he asked aloud. I nodded at him. “Just like that!” I repeated. Silence passed over us again. “But what if….” Edward spoke up again. I held up my hand to cut him off. “Uh, uh, uh!” I called out. “No what ifs! Just get in there and serve your ties with that shrew forever!” The boy kept looking at me. “What?” I asked. “What if she won't let me get?” he asked me. I kept smiling at my young friend. “Then keep fighting her until you win!” I encouraged. That brought Ed's spirits right up again. “Alright!” he called out. “I will tell Shannon no and walk away!” Then, my friend rose to his feet and marched to the elevator.
I watched Ed leave as I smiled to myself. I leaned back once he was gone. Whew! That took my strength away at the moment. Well, I did my good deed for the day! I want to see that bitch's face when Ed turns her down tonight. Ha-ha-ha! Whew! *Snort* I need another cig now!
Let's Roll Another Joint