Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ A Case of You ( Chapter 40 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A Case of You
*Torii*
Now, I come to my favorite part of this place, the women. As I said before, I am a proud lesbian. I like blondes. I don't why, I just liked blondes. Always have and always will. I found out that I loved them when I was fifteen years old. Ever since then, I have been blonde hottie-crazy! Lucky for me, there are four hot blondes for me to lust after here in my dorm house. The lovely blondes here at Dark Moon house, are Winry, Lonna, Poppy, and Melanine. I break out into happy chills thinking about them. I don't know where to begin. Oooo!!!! I'm starting to feel wet thinking about them. But, I know I must pick one. Well, let's see… uh…. I'll start with Winry. Despite what she believes, I'm not a creepy stalker. I just like peeking into her window at her from time to time when I am up in the trees. She is a strong soul. I pity her however. Her boyfriend, Edward, is cheating on her with Shannon. I want to be the one to comfort her when she learns the truth. But, onto happier things about this gorgeous angel! Winry's ponytail is so hot! I want to grab it and imagine that I riding the horse on it. I would love to ride her in bed all night long! But first, I have to make myself look less creepy in her eyes. She's already afraid of me for peeping at her through the window. Hmm… That's something I'll have to work on later….
Then, there is little Lonna. She is such a cute little doll. I just must to pinch her little cheeks. She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen in my life! Her hair comes all the way down to those cute apple cheeks of hers. Lonna seems so innocent. She barely speaks her mind out loud in class, she has few friends (but that's changing now), and she lives the good girl life perfectly. I just want to steal her innocence away forever. I want to cuddle, kiss, and hug that little angel. But, I can't do that! That pale freak, Kenisuke, called debs on her first! Damn vampires! I wish I could be one at times! That way, I could seduce women very easily! Vampires have it so easy with love!
My next crush is Pops. She is such a sweetheart. It' kind of good that she dumped Ralph. The little sweetie is back on the market. It's a dream come true. He was no good for her in the beginning. The girl is cuteness extreme. She is just like Lonna in a sense. They are both sweet little angels. I just want to rob them both of their innocence just because I can and I want to. There are so many things I want to do to her. Ooo!!! I feel wet all over thinking about it. *Shakes head in joy* Sadly, I might have to compete with Matt for her attention. Even though he is with Mary Louise Faithful, he still has eyes for Poppy. Hm, it looks like I'm going to here to give it my all on thing one. The competition doesn't look like a pretty one. Aw, hell! I can take it! Bring on, sucka!
Then, there is Mel. It was wrong of her to sleep with Ralph behind Pops's back. But she is just so sexy! She is a hot bad girl. Melanine is also a bit of a slut though. As it pains me to say this, it's kind of good. That little fact keeps her from being too perfect for me. Her hair is so long and perfect. I want to play with it all day. She also has hot looking curves. I want to grab her breasts. Ooo!!! I feel wet all over again! This will be ugly to say, but I hope Ralph cheats on her so I can be the one to comfort her. I just get wet and excited all over when I think about the nymphs Winry, Lonna, Poppy, and Melanine. They are just... yummylicous!
Now, there are Shannon and Angelica. Why don't I find them attractive? Because, Shannon is married and cheats on her his husband constantly. She even has her dirty nails in Edward already. I know this because I saw them in her dorm room together from the big oak tree. (Now you see why I say both Winry!) If I was Perry, I would have filed for a divorce the first time. But, he haven't. I for one, don't even want to guess why! I pity Edward for being caught in her trap. (But yet it is good for me, because I want Winry as well. *Wink*) Then, there is Angelica. She's hot but, she is like a used car. Anything that has been driven that hard by that many people, you don't want to stick your key in it!
I sat back and took a drink of water. I'm done, for now that is.
You Say You Don't Want it