Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Roll Another Joint ( Chapter 45 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Roll Another Joint
*Stef*
I sat in the corner if the club with my weed joint in my hands. That security guard deserved that ass-whooping I gave him! “You're lucky they let us in after that shit you pulled!” Matt informed me strongly once we made it to the bar in the club. I just rolled my eyes and said nothing while I drank my hot beer. That jackass still deserved it.
I took a puff of my pot. Sadie is always nagging on me about my love for the grass and other drugs. I just shrug her off. I can survive just fine. I've been on this stuff since I was thirteen and I'm still hanging in there. Besides, my pot is the only thing here that keeps me going. I blew out the lovely smoke in a long exaggerated puff. Damn, that's good! Pot's been my friend since I was fourteen. But, I can't choose between it and cigarettes. I've got to have both. Otherwise, I would be a bigger asshole than I already am at times. Add any type of alcohol in that little orgy and I'll be one happy son of a bitch!
But, I do have my limits. I used to do coke, acid, ice, and the other hard drugs. You do not live or stay young forever, folks! You will get old and die eventually! That hit me after Tobias died. I realized I had to take care of and watch over Sadie now. As much I didn't want to, I felt it was my duty to do so. Even though she lived with her grandmother most of the time, I was her true family. I have nothing against the grandmother; it's just that we both have two different ideas of discipline. (More on that some other time.)
Speaking of Sadie, I happened to look up and see her with guy's hand on her ass. She was laughing aloud. My blood was boiling really fast. I knew too well where this all led. She would end up in bed with the guy and he would treat her like shit afterwards. The girl just couldn't say no to a charming bad buy. No! Not this time! I had to stop it! I quickly rose to my feet and stormed over to the guy with my niece. Sadie and the jerk looked up at me quickly. I didn't notice the look of terror on my niece's face. “UNCLE, NO!!!!” she screamed out. I didn't hear her. I just rushed forward and stole the guy right in the jaw. Everyone in the whole club stopped what they were doing and stared dead at me. My niece kept screaming at me to stop. I didn't care. I just didn't care! I just didn't f*****g care!!! I kept beating on the creep until I was dragged away and thrown out of the club.
See? This is why I don't like going out to party with Sadie. Man trouble follows here everywhere she goes. I end up being violent to the men that she flirts with and vice versa. And that my friends, was how my night was.
She's a Good Girl