Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Promiscuous ( Chapter 44 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Promiscuous
“Aw shit!” Stef called out the next morning. Kenisuke turned to his roommate. “What is it?” he asked. Te gay man looked at the vampire. “My niece is coming for a visit this weekend.” he answered. Kenisuke looked at him for a moment, missing the point. Then he said, “So? What's the problem?” Stef looked back at him. “You don't know!” he replied. The vampire kept watching him. The gay man sighed. “Well,” he thought. “Here I go!
“Sadie is a doll,” Stef began. “But man trouble always follows her around.” Kenisuke put the pieces together. “Oh,” he said. “How bad?” “Very!” Stef called out. “Oh!” the vampire replied. That ended the conversation.
Afternoon came around. Stef waited near the campus parking lot. He dreaded every second of it. The man would rather be inside at the moment. “Is it so bad to hope that she doesn't come?” he thought in misery. Stef was about to go back inside when a red sports car pulled into the parking lot. He rolled his eyes in disappointment. “She's here!” he thought.
The car pulled into a parking space. Stef sighed as he walked over to it. A young woman stepped out of the car. She was a pretty sight to see. Her hair was long and dark. Dark brown just like his to be exact. She had on dark shades. Her lips were a sweet cherry red. Her pale cheeks were painted pink. Her top was white and showing her stomach. The skirt she wore was blue and green plaid that came up to her thighs. Her boots were black with heels. The woman looked at her uncle through her shades.
“Hi uncle!” she called. Stef kept his dim face. ”Take those shades off!” he barked. “You look stupid!” “Why?” his niece asked. “Whatever happened to hello Sadie? How are you?” Stef just looked away slightly. Sadie just sighed and took her shades like he ordered. Her cool greenish-blue eyes were revealed. Her uncle began to smile again. “There you are.” he said. “You don't look like a slut now!” Sadie frowned in annoyance. “Whatever, uncle!” she said. Then, she and Stef walked into the dorm house.
The other “Dark Moons” were hanging out in the lobby. They were doing what they usually do: talking, smoking, drinking, and the rest. Then, Stef and Sadie walked into the lobby. Everyone looked up when the door shut. They saw Sadie in the doorway with Stef. Confusion was all around. “Stef,” Matt spoke up. “I thought you were gay. Who is this?” The gay man stepped forward. “Everyone,” he replied. “This is my niece, Sadie.” A pause came from the group. Ralph stood up and walked over to the woman.
“Well hello,” he spoke up. “My name is Ralph, sweet cheeks.” Sadie began to blush. Stef looked crossly at him. “Hey pal!” he snapped. “You're getting too close there buddy!” Sadie kept trying to smile. Ralph lightly backed up. Matt stood up. “Say Sadie,” he said. “You busy tonight?” “No,” the woman said. “Why?” The rock god kept grinning. “We plan to out and party all night. Wanna come?” Sadie's eye lit up in delight. “Sure!” she chirped. “I'd love to!” “Great!” Matt called. Stef rolled his eyes. “Oh God!” he thought. “More trouble ahead!
The night arrived. The “legal” Dark Moons were out for the night. The game plan was this: Party at Luna Moon until sunrise. This was perfectly planned. But with most plans, this one was doomed to crash and burn.
It all started with the line. Club lines are usually long. But, there are ways of cutting them. The trick is how to be discreet about it. The Dark Moons decided to use the sex appeal route of things. That was easy; four girls to get the job done. This would be a breeze.
Shannon, Angelica, and Melanine got in perfectly. Sadie was a real problem. Sure, she got in perfectly. The woman had the looks. But, limit was the problem. The bouncer was a little too interested in Sadie. The woman seemed the same. Stef became cross. Matt couldn't help but notice. Stef was never this cross before. This was a potential problem. “He could blow our plan!” the rock god thought. He had to do something fast.
“Stef!” Matt called out. The gay man glared at him. “Hey man,” the rock god went on. “What's wrong?” Stef said nothing. He just glared at the front. Matt looked with him. Sadie was still *too* close to the bouncer. Her uncle's temper was almost gone. Anything could snap.
And it did. The bouncer put his hand on her ass. That was it! Stef rushed forward through the line and made it to the bouncer. Matt kept watching. This wasn't good. Stef made his way to the bouncer and slugged him hard in the face. “UNCLE!!!” Sadie yelled out in shock. The gay man didn't hear her. He just kept beating the bouncer.
This went on until three other guys pulled him off. Matt finally rushed forward and took him inside. Sadie followed behind apologizing for her uncle. That was only the start of a bad night!
You're Teasing Me