Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Gone ( Chapter 47 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Gone
*Kenisuke*
I walked through the night alone on the barren streets of Tokyo. All of my classes are at night. I sleep during the day because I am a vampire. I don't really associate with my house mates too much because they are out usually partying. But that doesn't bother me too much. I always watch them while I sleep. Yes, I watch Lonna-chan as well. I watch her all of the time. No! I don't see her naked in the shower! (I want to, though! But not yet! She doesn't have the right parts at the moment!) Watching Lonna while I sleep keeps me from going bored nowadays. Yes, I said it. I am bored with my never-ending life! I know what you are thinking. How can I be bored when I lived so long? Well, I'll tell you my friends.
Let's face it, when you've lived as long as I have, life gets boring. I know everything, I've seen everything, and have been a part of the action. I even got to do a few things I wanted to do. I have slept with all the girls and guys I wanted. I have killed many victims for blood or glory. There is nothing left for me to do now. I walked a few steps further. I don't have any classes tonight. This is the only night I have free. I don't have many people to talk to at the moment. But, that's okay. I am used to being alone by now. I looked around me around. The city was full of lights. I remembered back in ancient Edo they didn't have these many lights on at once. But things have changed. Damn, I feel old just by thinking about that all over again! I tried my best to think about something else and keep going with my boring walk.
Then, I froze in my tracks. There it goes again. I need more blood again. I quickly looked around. Damn it! Nobody is around at the moment. I need to eat! That means I have to go out and hunt tonight. So I shut my eyes and listened for any victims to catch my interest. So far I picked up nothing. But then, I heard a scream outside of my head. I jerked my eyes open in a flash. I looked around for the source. With my strong vision, I saw a woman about to be raped by a pervert. I grinned to myself in happy hunger. Finally, something good to feast on! I was getting sick of small animals. So I flew forward in a rush to my dinner. My meal was just about inside of his victim when I grabbed him and sank my fangs into his neck. I drank him dry. As I did so, I saw his whole past. Turns out, the pig is a complete leech. He hit on many women and tried to force himself on them. Many went silent because his father was on the government council. Well, the bastard tried to rape his last victim tonight!
When I was finished with him, I let him drop straight to the ground. I looked up at his victim. Her eyes were filled with both fear and relief. She could barely speak. I smirked at her and said, “Get out of here or you're next my dear!” The girl nodded at me and ran off. I watched her run away. Then I turned back to my dead victim. Now, what am I going to do with you? I looked around for a place to dump the bastard. So far, there wasn't one. Damn! At last, I saw a trash bin. Perfect! That'll work! I then picked up the piece of garbage himself, dragged him over to his dark green half full rightful casket, and dumped him in. Once I was finished with the burial, I walked but to school. The whole thing felt good! I didn't even bother to cover up the son-of-a-bitch!
Aw! I don't know! It's how I am at times. A sick and demented bastard. I know I still scare Lonna-chan. But that too shall come to pass. It always does. It's part of my nature. I kill and drink blood. She will learn in time.
I walked to the track and field training grounds. The lights were on. I smiled to myself proudly. My Lonna was training on the track right this minute. She was doing something that was her dream! All because I pushed her into it. She needs independence. She needs to be free. I am the only one who can guide her there.
That all gave me an idea. I decided to watch Lonna train. So, I turned to the training grounds and flew there. I grinned to myself. Lonna-chan will be in for a big surprise! I can't wait!
Never Again