Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Mental Floss ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mental Floss
*Lonna*
I was jogging along the track alone that night. So far, my speed was average. I thought that was as good as I could good. But, my Kenisuke would push me to do more again!
I was on my forth lap when I heard a low whistle. I looked up to see my Kenisuke again. He was leaned up over at the fence grinning at me. I couldn't help but to smile back at him. “Hello there!” I called to the cute vampire. He smiled at me richly. “Hi there, babe!” he replied. I stood in front of him boldly.
“So what brings you out here tonight?” I asked coyly. “I came to watch you train!” Kenisuke replied. I began to blush as I looked away. I could tell that he was smiling at me. “So what is your time?” my crush asked. I turned back to him quickly. “Average,” I answered. Kenisuke frowned at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. “What?” I asked. My crush just shook his head. Now, I was confused. “What?” I asked. “Not good enough!” he replied. “Huh?!?” I asked. “What do you mean?” My lovely vampire smiled at me again. “Wait here!” he called. Then, he disappeared into the night. I watched after him. What could he mean?
A few minutes later, Kenisuke returned. In his hands was a huge pit bull. I stared at my love oddly. “Kenisuke,” I spoke up. “Why do you have him?” My love kept smiling at me. “This is Bucky,” he answered. “This little fella is gonna help you train!” I was confused again. “How is a pit going to help me train on the track?” I asked boldly. My love just smiled at me in response. “Here!” Kenisuke replied. Then, he set the dog onto the track. The beast became mean from smelling my sweat and chased me! I screamed and ran away. My Kenisuke pulled out a stop watch and began to time me.
After a while, Kenisuke whistled aloud to the dog. The evil little beast stopped chasing me and ran to him. I stopped running and hurried over to my love. I was too scared and angry to speak at first. My love looked at the stopwatch. “Hm,” he said. “Four minutes and thirty-one seconds! Perfect!” I glared coldly at him. “Were you trying to kill me or something?!?” I screamed out at last. My lovely vampire just grinned at me again. “All to make you faster, my dear!” he replied proudly. Then, Kenisuke walked away into the night.
I stood there panting hard. What just… happened? Well whatever it was, it became part of my *new* training from then on.
Let Your Children Play