Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Mission From God ( Chapter 49 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mission From God
*Ralph*
Mel is nice to have around for booty, but she traps me in at times. So therefore, I need an outlet from her. Not all men can stay with one woman. I know I can't. So, that is why I am on hunt for some fresh new booty.
The best place to go chick hunting here is the blossom gardens. They have the best setting to get away during classes. Calm flowing water into a tranquil stream, healthy trees, beautiful flowers, and the perfect romantic atmosphere. I was searching around the garden paradise when I saw her!
This girl was a babe! Her hair was long and blonde to her lovely waist. She was a tiny thing. The gal had enough hips, ass, and tits to feed me for weeks. This babe was dressed in a black tube top and a short red miniskirt. Her legs were long and smooth. Despite the ugly small pink backpack on her back, she was smoking hot! I just had to have her. So, I walked over to her causal-like. I had my plans ready for her. I approached my fox and lightly tapped her shoulder. She turned to me slowly. Damn she has fine eyes! “Hi there doll!” I said to her. The girl kept looking at me. “I'm Ralph!” I replied. “What's your name?” “Marge.” my target answered. “Marge!” I replied. “You're hot!” She smiled at me. “Thanks!” this girl replied. I paused for a moment. Now, I have her. Time to reel her in. “Say,” I spoke up. “Would you like to out with me for a drink this weekend?” A long pause came between us. Then, Marge smiled at me sweetly and said, “I'm flattered, but no.”
I kept my face throughout the rejection. I couldn't let her see my reaction. “May I ask why not?” I asked. The babe just smiled and shrugged. “Just no.” she replied. Then, Marge walked away. I was shot down, but not crushed. You see, I like when girls give into me. But, I like it even more when they reject me. It makes me want them even more. So, I did what I normally do in these situations, I pursued her. I followed after her like a dog with a bone.
I followed her all the way to the West campus café. Marge was a tough cookie, I'll tell you that. She sure gave me a good chase. I had never seen a girl like her walk away so fast. I finally kept her by her pink backpack. The babe turned to me annoyed. “What?!?” she snapped at me. I gave her a cheesy little grin. “I just want to talk to you, that's all!” I replied. She sighed annoyed. “Then will you leave me alone?” she hissed. I nodded innocently at her. Marge sighed again. “Fine!” she snapped. “I'll talk!” Yes! Score one for da big man!
Within minutes, Marge and I were talking. The babe warmed her up to me. She is cute, funny, and smart. Yes! I was getting some tonight. I had almost had her when I heard, “RALPH!!!!” We looked up and saw Mel was standing over us. She was sieving with anger. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FLIRTING?!?” my main babe snapped. “Uh… hi babe!” I called. “Is there… anything wrong?” That was the wrong thing to say. Because, Mel stormed off in anger. I ended up abandoning Marge and chasing after Melanine. Damn it! Where did I go wrong? Back to the drawing board!
Give it to Me Baby