Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Daisy Dead Petals ( Chapter 64 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Daisy Dead Petals
*Torii*
I have always loved graveyards. They seemed to be the last place people want to end up. Most of them are scared of it. Me? I adore them. They have so much history to them. I can tell you all about a person just by looking at the headstone. I not only look at them. That's just not enough! I always stoke on the headstones. Kiss them. Trace on them. Take pictures of them…
What?!? Don't look at me like that! Everyone's got a little weird niche with them. Mine happens to be hanging around in graveyards. But today, I ran into something more fulfilling than my love of the graveyard. Ooo! Give me a moment before I go into detail. *Pause and squeals in a glass-breaking pitch* Okay, I'm good. On with the story.
This morning, I woke up with a plan. I wanted to go hang out in another graveyard. But, not just any graveyard. I had decided to venture out to the Elephant Charm's property. Oh, don't look so surprised. I know it's private and everything. I can see that they gated the cemetery! That's just the thing, the tall silver gate makes me want to scale it even more. Of course, I could go to jail for it. Look at my other housemates with their drugs and dates! Exactly! No more questions? Good.
My plan was fairly simple. I got up early at six in the morning on that Saturday afternoon. It was lucky I didn't have classes that day. Left me more time to “escape.” I crawled out of bed, took a quick shower, got dressed, and started to leave. Before I went out the door, I took one look at my roommate. If I hadn't known any better, I would say that Angelica was beyond sleeping. I never knew that partying could make someone look so dead in their own bed. Poor cow. But, forget about her. I headed straight out the door without looking back.
I have to keep moving at all times. One brief pause and I would have to reason somebody to leave me alone pretend that they saw nothing. Call me crazy or whatever you will, but I just don't feel like going through the trouble. I power walked all the way down the hall. I came to the elevator and contemplated going on. F**k it! There's no time for that. Besides, it's only two flights of stairs down to the ground floor. I braced myself as if I was going to run a race. Three. Two. One! I dashed all the way through the door and down the stairs. I could have sworn I left a trail of fire behind me.
I dashed out the front door and headed down the stone steps. (Heh, we finally got those darn things fixed!) I didn't stop running into the darkened morning. That was only the easy part. Now for the challenge. The gates only open to let in vehicles that have been authorized to come and leave the campus. I'm not in a car. So, yeah. I studied my escape from the shadows. I looks tough. Looks like I'm just going to have to go for it. I drew in another breath and waited for the slightest movement outside to trigger the gate to open wide. I stamped my foot to keep warm.
Finally, the gate triggered open. I looked down at my feet in curiosity. I must have triggered it open when I stamped my foot. Good enough! But, I need to hurry. I raced out of the gate with all of my might. Stopping to catch my breath? No way! I kept on moving until I was at the entry of the woods. I didn't even bother to look back or see how much I ran away from the campus. I just needed to get out of there fast!
I managed to get a map to the Elephant Charm's Manor. Yesterday, I pretended to be a tourist of the rich neighborhoods in Tokyo and collected many maps. I already memorized the route to the Elephant Charm's Manor. The trip was so easy that I just walked all the way there. Heck, I took a shortcut just because I felt like it. Right about at sunrise, I found myself at the very gates at the Elephant Charm's Manor's cemetery. My fingers curled around the cold, iron bars as I breathed out heavily. I think I got myself wet. I think I just found the Holy Grail. But, enough about that. Time to work.
I pushed myself upwards onto the fence. I crawled upwards inch by inch. My skills of climbing trees has really come in handy for me. I used my weight to keep myself steady as I kept climbing over. I'm almost there…
With one more push, I hopped the fence into my Atlantis. I landed on my feet and nearly stumbled around. Once I got my balance back, I took a look around me. Wow! I pulled out my camera and started right away with my pictures. Oh, this is going to be great!
I was snapping pictures and tracing along the steps when I heard someone shout, “Hey!” I whirled around with one swoop. Boy, did I just see the prettiest thing in this dead kingdom. Short, sparkling teal-black hair to her shoulders. Petite figure with a healthy tan. Her white cotton robe drew my attention to her tiny form. The only thing that killed her beauty at the moment was the fact that she was frowning at me.
“What are you doing on family's graveyard?” she asked. I had to blink several times to make sure this wasn't a dream. I shook my head at her as if in daze.
“Uh…” I started to say as I tried to come up with the perfect excuse.
“What the hell is going on here?!?” I heard a man's voice ask. We looked up to see him in nothing but his boxers, scowling mostly at me.
“Amaya, what's all this?” he asked. He shot a look so hard that I could feel my own legs starting to shake.
“What who is that?!?” he asked as if my existence in this treasure chest was an afterthought. The babe whipped around to him.
“Call the cops, we have another trespasser! It's a foreigner this time!” she nearly shouted heartlessly to the whole neighborhood.
“Right!” the man said with a nod. As he went inside the big mansion, I took that as my cue to get the hell out of there and took off running. Really quickly no less. I'm not getting to go to jail! No thank you!
Today, had its balance. I nearly got arrested for trespassing, but I also got to see a hot chick today. Amaya. Such a fox. I'll definitely by coming back to her later. Ha-cha!
Got My Lips Smacked