Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Wait Until Tomorrow ( Chapter 65 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wait Until Tomorrow
*Matt*
I hate break days. I'm not talking about holidays or days when it's a work day. No, I'm talking about the days where you're suspended. Yes, those days. And as you can guess, that is my case today. Stupid story of how it happened, really.
This took place on Tuesday. It was just a harmless little prank. Yukari-sensei looked like she hadn't had a laugh in years. So, I thought it would be funny to make her jump. This set-up could be done by a grade-schooler. Before I went to class, I picked some little poppers from a kid's joke store. They only cost about two yen a piece. I snickered to myself as I bought them.
This is going to rock, I remember thinking. I already had my plan laid out in my head. I worked on it inch by inch with each step down the hall. I'm late again as I always am. All eyes settle on me as predicted. They always look so surprised to see me. I'm not an alien from another planet, you idiots! I sneered at their dumb faces. Why do I care? I show up every day; what more do they want from me. Yukari-sensei stuck up her nose at me.
“So glad you could join us, Vincent-san,” she hissed. “Take a seat. We've got all day after all.” I forced a grin onto my face. Boy do I hate that bitch. To make a long story short, I threw the poppers to the floor as the prank, Yukari-sensei screamed and ran out of the classroom, and I ended up with a one day suspension.
Fast forward to today. I sat around my dorm with my guitar to my chest. I sighed out a bored sigh. Okay, this sucks. Got to get out and do something. I looked around at the faded green walls. My eyes rested on the small back window. Suddenly, I found myself smiling. Hello solution! I set down my guitar and headed out the door. Not many people on watch with Dark Moon house today. The RA is in class right now and doesn't work until six this evening. Same with the security guard. Heh! I could be a thief here, coming to rip off the place. Yeah, right! Like any of us have anything even worth stealing. Okay, Ed has his automail, but that's about it. And who really wants that? Exactly!
The outside looks so much better when you are free. Now, where to go? I looked around at my surroundings. What do I think of doing first? Am I hungry? Do I want some beer? Or do I want ass? Hell, I want all three! I know just the place to achieve them.
7-Eleven in Japan. That almost makes me laugh. It's so lame. But, that's all that's good for now. I walk inside with a smirk. Not much going on in here. Kind of boring if you ask me. Even the clerk wishes that he was back in bed right now. I feel ya buddy, I feel ya. But, you'll live. Trust me. I walk over to the beer section. I want something strong enough to knock me out. My gut screams go with the brown bottles. Okay then, blasted drunk, here I come. I grab about six bottles make my way over to the cashier.
But then, I got distracted. Three little cuties about thirteen or fourteen hung around outside of the store. I knew right away these weren't angels. They still had on their school uniforms with backpacks. I smirked at them like a wolf. Cutting class, huh? Looks like I'm going to have to show them a good time. I turned to the clerk.
“I'll be right back,” I said. That guy gave me a shrug of indifference.
“Whatever,” he mumbled. I set the beer down on the counter and headed outside. They turned where they heard the bell ring. I smiled at them all.
“Hello ladies,” I said. The spunky little leader with the fat cheeks and bouncy red-blonde ponytails huffed at me.
“Aren't you a little old to be hitting on little schoolgirls?” she snorted.
“Hey, what can I say?” I asked. “You look really grown up.” The spunky one turned the cigarette in her fat, little lips.
“What do you want?” she snapped.
“What every man wants,” I said. “Beer and a good time.” I got a good look at each one of them. Kind of cute, but they'll look better after a few drinks. Th spunky one will probably look like a freaking model after one bottle of brown liquor.
“Hey buddy!” I heard some snap. We all looked to see some dude and his boys about Ed's age coming over to us from a vending machine across the street. I blinked at them as they got closer. Okay, who are these little shits and where did they come from? Little punks, if you ask me. I turned to them with my arms crossed over my chest.
“Yes?” I asked.
“Quit talkin' to my girl, you motherf****r!” he shouted. I took one step over to him.
“Or what?” I asked. The leader stared me down. Cocky little bastard, almost reminds me of me when I was his age. He almost makes me want to take the first punch. One of his boys began tugging on his arm.
“Let's go Tony,” I heard him whisper. “He looks like he could really f**k up us.” The cocky boy smirked at me.
“Ha! I would love to see him try!” he remarked. I smiled as I shook my head at him.
“You know,” I said. “You should really listen to your friend there.”
“What are you scared?” he asked.
“Nah, nah,” I said as I shook my head. “I just don't want to be arrested for beating on a little kid.” His fat face turned the color of a ripe tomato.
“What did you say?!?” he snapped.
“You see, if you were a little bit older, I would be whooping your ass up and down this parking lot,” I pressed on.
“Why I ought ta--?!?” he snapped as he put up his fists. I held out my hands to him.
“Whoa! Easy there, squeaky!” I said. Tony broke free of his friend and tried to lunge at me. To be honest with you, I wanted to see what this little shit would do, but the stupid cops had to come along and ruin the party. I didn't stick around too long. I split before they even pulled out of the parking lot. What? I'm not going to waste time with the police if I don't need to. But yet, I still had a problem: How to get out all of that pent up energy from squaring off with a little brat? Do I really have to answer that question in words? *Sigh* Fine, I'll give you a hint. Pot, coke, Mary, and a bed. Get the picture? With that in mind, I hurried back to Dark Moon House.
Given today, it turned out a little more eventful than I thought it would. Hey, I got to raise hell, piss off a couple of assholes, hit on a couple girls, f**k my girl, and evade police. All without leaving the city no less. I smiled to myself with cigarette in bed with Mary lying next to me. Meh, no bad for a one-day suspension.
I'm Not the Only Soul Accuse of Hit-and-Run